Story time, Veeky Forums!

Story time, Veeky Forums!

Tonight's episode: The Legend of Koizumi, Chapters 26-30! Can Pope Benedict defeat Hitler in this epic battle of Mahjong, or is the world fated to perish by the Fourth Reich?

Will you stop at the death of Koizumi or will you continue on with the new protagonists?

I'll stop at the end of the first arc. When I collect the rest of them I'll post them, but I don't wanna leave things half finished.

How are you collecting them anyway?
I notice you have watermarked streaming versions. Do you have an account at madokami?

I...took a fandub from a manga site because no-one will licence this manga outside Japan

No, I mean, your scans are downgrades of the original piracy product. I'm not going to be an elitist /a/utist here on Veeky Forums, I just wanted to point out that you could have better quality if you so wish.

It's been a few years since I got these, I wouldn't know where to look as my google-fu is weak.

Obligatory swastika panty shot!

Madokami is /a/'s go-to site for manga, alongside mangaupdates just for information.
It requires registration via IRC, but there are several guides that you can find on the internet.

...and there's Chapter 26!
Fair enough. Cheers mate!
On an aside, should I keep this up? Seeing as it's available elsewhere and all.

Chapter 27. people!

I can't tell how many people are following you here, but traditionally storytime is a great way for people to find out about interesting stuff. Do whatever you want, I guess.

I got this far, I might as well continue to the end. Started this thing off with The Redeemer and Carl Jericho, so I think I should find some more 40k stories

Chapter 27 peeps!

Chapter 28!

...Chapter 28...

Chapter 29 everyone!

And here is the final chapter for tonight!