Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

If you guys hate Pathfinder, want to move on to better systems, and play Pathfinder only because it's what everyone around you plays, then why is /pfg/ organizing Pathfinder games on Roll20?
Why not organize an official "Escape from Pathfinder; try new systems" program?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Broken Shackles Playtest: app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play
Creation Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit#
Avowed Playtest: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Vampire Hunter D Setting Supplement: dropbox.com/s/onnk3oskhbc5aos/Vampire Hunter D Pathfinder Supplement.pdf?dl=0

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/vermin/shrimp-giant-mantis
foodandwine.com/recipes/grilled-jumbo-shrimp-garlic-herb-butter
piratepad.net/kl8lVS8wmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is an acceptable level for new players to have ocean or beach adventures and survive? Assume they'll be fighting mostly Sahaugin, but the PCs have PoW and psionics.

Because no one wants to learn Anima.

>If you guys hate Pathfinder, want to move on to better systems, and play Pathfinder only because it's what everyone around you plays,

What a way to start off with a false premise. It has flaws, but acknowledging them doesn't mean you hate it. And sometimes as much as you'd like to play a good old dust 514 inspired version of Rogue Trader, people just aren't as into it as you are, so you make a compromise.

Also, please be careful with how degenerate your OP's are.

>Because no one wants to learn Anima.
Son, i've played Anima, and I'll tell you right now, it has balance issues way fucking worse than Pathfinder

Why not try 4e?

4e is shit. Why not try Godbound?

I play both 4e and Pathfinder, user

They kept THAC0. /Why/

Inabin!

dat fluffy tail

I play a crossdressing young foxboy trap in Godbound. He constantly plays dress-up with the only other PC, a golem turned into a ditzy real girl. Ask me anything.

>the only other PC

Is this because there's no interest in Godbound, or because nobody else would put up with you?

>Ask me anything.

Who do you make the OP of every thread instead of letting other people have a turn?

tfw can't find a group since moving
I feel depressed.

Have you tried Roll20?

I prefer in person.

Have you tried PFS or Meetup?

So our party just started book 1 of Mummy's Mask, and so far we've only really had a chance to chat up the DM's OC halfling and Farhan the innkeeper. Is the crocodile priestess a potential waifu later?

No, it will turn out horribly wrong if you don't kill her ASAP.

Hmm, are there any waifus, then? /pfg/ had me convinced that every AP is just filled to the brim with thirsty sluts desperate for Adventurer Lovin'. Is the hat lady on the cover going to be romanceable?

The later APs are pretty dry, the only proper waifus are the hat lady and a fat noblewoman you meet in a later book.

It's kinda like Wrath of the Righteous; you expect tons of hot Crusader hunks or babes, but you get in and all the men and women are in relationships with each other and the few people left are... Well, really not that appealing as a partner (except Arueshalae, but she's one woman out of a full AP.)

It feels like both a good and bad thing; Paizo is clearly trying to move away from their roots as a dork pandering campaign writer, but at the same time I kinda liked the dork pandering.

I guess you could say they left it up to the DM to introduce romantic partners, but that just feels lame.

We should write an adventure path with blackjack, hookers, psionics, and initiators.

>no mummy waifu
>no sphinx waifu

Why even adventure?

There is a sphinx, she's just evil in the "clearly a one page encounter" way without implications of love like Greta.

The thing is, we've done that before and all the attempts went up in smoke! The best way is to just augment APs with all that, but as I said before that's doing what NuPaizo wants you to do.

Just a question, anyone else in this general tried Double-cross?

>Why not organize an official "Escape from Pathfinder; try new systems" program?
Shockingly, every time I offer, people show no interest. Because, despite their bitching, they don't want their decade of system mastery to be "wasted". So I got an RL group.

What does Iomedae and her church think of Nethys and his church? What about vice versa?

How's the Tewi race coming along?

If you really want to integrate waifus, you need to make a campaign where having a wife or husband actually matters; take a page from Kingmaker and make the party a squad of knights given a tower and villages after earning a tap on their shoulder and words of loyalty to a true lord! Now that you're lords, the DM might introduce everything from competent commoners to daughters of nearby, impoverished noble houses, or even nymphs and huldra!

What I'm saying is the Crusades campaign we were promised would have been perfect but that gosh heckin' DM made it about lewd foreigners in Asia!

Nethys is the god of wizards with no sense of right and wrong, what do you think? As long as he's useful, he's alright.

So in a dispute between Pharasmin ruffians and Nethysite scoundrels, who is least terrible to the upstanding Iomedaean?

Pharasma is Kelemvor in a skirt without past fuck-ups. Her priests are glorified ritual agents, grave diggers and cemetery custodians.

Compared to wizards, they are obviously less harmful.

Even though they lied about Aroden?

I made Armstrong for HV, but I think posting a straight Expy is meme-ing too hard.

And why the fuck would anyone care about something that happened long before their birth and is not relevant in any way, when there's right now wizards fueling their dark rituals by sacrificing entire villages and raising armies of undead, all to gain personal power?

Do you have the links, or remember exactly how far we got?

I was building a game like that. Imagine the Threat from the Sea series (AD&D novels), Harvest Moon, and 300.

I wrote up an Elven Wyrmwitch and a Human Privateer as potential love interests.

I don't have links, just a noggin that members! I remember your campaign getting advertised and, while it was slick, the in-person requirement and the Greek theme was a liiiiiittle much - not saying the Hellenism is bad, of course it isn't! It just wasn't my cup of tea.

Advertise it with HV chargen rules and you'll get oodles of applicants, up until the nerds discover they can't make orientals.

what and where are teardrop ioun stones?

I'm allowing psionics, so they can make do with that.

It's harder to challenge the PCs with 30pb.

I'll allow gestalt if I get less than 4 players.

It takes place in the Inner Sea of Faerun, and over a decade since the Tuigan Horde invaded. There are not!Asians in not!Greece.

>There is a sphinx
>she's just evil in the "clearly a one page encounter" way
>You can't woo the sphinx

I feel like I should have seen this coming, yet I'm still disappointed.

Sahuagan are CR2 creatures, however they take really well to being given classes as well.

So, you're best option would probably be to start around lvl 4, then have things scale up from there.

How would you make a Kaiju Girl? Some sort of Barbarian who 'transforms' when they rage and channels the Kaiju's spirit?

Bloodrager, Druid, that one Hunter that loses Animal Companion for more Animal Focus, Shifter/Alteration Spherecaster, or Psionic Metamorph

There might be Bloodrager bloodlines or Totem rage powers that do it.

Eventually, the campaign could move from barley farming to Terra ForMars, but with Sahaugin instead of Johjs.

>tfw you will never play a Mantis Shrimp powered monk

I want to make a dex-based assassin type character.

Is it better to make an unchained rogued over a slayer for the free weapons finesse?

Not really.
Studied Target is practically built for assassins, and the only thing that does the same thing that Rogues can get access to is a weapon enchantment.
So yeah, just eat the lvl1 Finesse feat, and go from there

Nope, Slayer is generally more useful in the long run if you intend to be anything resembling a frontline fighter.

Every woman in ROJTR and HV is a massive impure whore and none of them are waifu-worthy.

Enjoy your sloppy eighths you degenerates.

>captcha is a stop sign

NEVER

Remove shrimps, become Godzilla.

Don't mind me. Mythweavers won't register protrait, so I'm going to see if it works better if it exists online first before transferring it.

Except Rinka

>every woman is a massive impure whore
>there are several confirmed virgins and two constructs
>nobody cares about them because there's nothing notably shitpostable about them compared to the turbosluts
>"every woman"

Niceme.me

What compelled you to make this post?

The only turbo-whore in RotJR is Amalthea, and that's because she wants to get knocked up all the ding dong time!

Don't get tempted by that lusty figure! She's a hussy!

Oh hey user, wondered if you were still here.
I can finish your image now.

It's not my fault,
If in Ilhys' plan,
He made the boner
So much stronger than a maaaaaaaan!

You can if you want, it don't feel too pressured to do it, I'm not that important and honestly what you made so far is still pretty good. Either way I feel really grateful for what you've done for me

I came in this thread to find lolis. So where the fuck are they?

Nah I was almost done anyways before the corpse my necromancer found turned out to be a booby trap full of eldritch abomination parasites.

Right here.

Are blinkling shota traps ok?

Oops, missed a spot.
NOW it is done.

>d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/vermin/shrimp-giant-mantis

They're too overpowered to be allowed for a PC.

However, I will buy the Bestiary 5 for use as a DM when I run a game next year.

The PCs can defend their homesteads and fishing areas from them, and serve them to their followers.

>foodandwine.com/recipes/grilled-jumbo-shrimp-garlic-herb-butter

That was a goofy sidequest.

Nice, will have to save it once I get back home

If you need anything else recolored or have quality complains just hit me up in thread, I'll try to change things to your statisfaction.

No, lolis are pure and sweet and shotas are gay and ugly.

Pix related, there isn't a single respectable man on the planet who wouldn't kiss every inch of her body.

Children are for hot chocolate and Eskimo kisses, not your twisted perversions.

>Pix related, there isn't a single respectable man on the planet who would kiss every inch of her body.

FTFY. Pedos aren't respectable.

>kissing a child anywhere but on the forehead

Absolutely disgusting

Mohammed pls

You are ugly! And a pedo! Shotas are sweet and pure, lolis are just glorified whores.

Which RotJR characters do you think would have the cutest kids?

I'm sad that none of the aplications are a cute kid.
Or at least a 14 year old tea drinking ojou-sama.

I could have sworn I had a solid folder of disgusted anime girls, but I can't for the life of me find one to convey how disgusting you two are.

Halfling guy.

It's a lewd campaign, playing a kid is ruining your prospects.

Also, isn't Akane a tea drinking ojou-sama?

Dude who posted one of the latest characters in the character discussion thread said this was what his character's homunculus was based off of.

Blinkling is around 17. Can make him younger if the need arises but I am not sure if it won't fuck with the timeline.

No, he wouldn't be for lewds if under 16.

The newest guy seems cute, Gallius.

Akane withdrew, Karathi took her place.

I confirmed Song Lilin was a virgin and people still post about her! It feels good, honestly.

Every man is a pedo, or at least a hebe. They're just too afraid to admit it. That's why I say 'every respectable man', because they have the balls to do what they want.

Ok, I normally am on the /5eg/ and MTG threads, right? Never played Pathfinder, never plan to, yet still I've come here to tell the OP to fucking kill yourself, right now.

I may not enjoy Pathfinder, but even I can see it's a solid game, and its warts can be overlooked when managed by a good GM and good players. The system is fine.

You on the other hand deliberately degrade /pfg/ with your degenerate images, and ruin the entire board as a whole. Seriously, fuck you.

She'a a beautiful character with a solid character arc and ambiguously-sized chest! We want to see her become the warrior-heroine she was born to be!

Also the pastebins of her adorkable romantic and sexual encounters, but we'll want the pastebins from everyone.

If you think being attracted to prepubescent girls is normal, you need help.

That's not pure and sweet. This is.

Thanks user!

Also, a reminder to all the RotJR applicants to write a short blurb for your character here!
piratepad.net/kl8lVS8wmw
If you want to, of course.

That is fairly pure and sweet. But so is this.

The entire history of morals, ethics, and psychology disagrees with you, and such delusions are indicative of deep-seated mental issues and childhood trauma.

So tell us, who diddled you as a child?

Adventuring isn't for kids

You're just too brainwashed to realise it, or too ashamed to admit it. You are no man.

God dammit user, I am all for cute lolis, but this is a blue board!

>those squished PowerPoint stars
I highly doubt the credibility of this source

Yeah but if I get banned for posting sfw lolis, what's the point of following the ruurus?

>If you guys hate Pathfinder, want to move on to better systems, and play Pathfinder only because it's what everyone around you plays, then why is /pfg/ organizing Pathfinder games on Roll20?
Because the alternatives are even worse.

You gonna stop me?

>The entire history of morals, ethics, and psychology disagrees with you
I don't think any history of morals, ethics and psychology should ignore the Greeks.

Fantasy Craft is p. good, even with the perpetual wait for the magic expansion.

>alternatives are even worse.
How? Which ones? There is a multitude of other, better systems.

>oh boy I can't wait to see what fun thing /pfg/ is shitposting about this time!
>it's a "total degeneracy on a Sunday afternoon" episode

At least the shota and kitsune faggotry kept the images SFW, even if the posts were disgusting. Christ.