$TRX TRON

Get in now while you can marketcap small.

Back up by Jack ma richest man in China.

CEO of Alibaba a 500 billion compagny.

Btw it is a Forbes article.

Already in for a week now, and I'm x6 by now... Don't miss the rocket !

HOW CAN I GET USD INTO THIS FAST FUCK YOU COINBASE AND YOUR SLOW ASS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whats the potential mcap for this?

waited 7 hours for my btc transfer but i bought 100,000 tron. in it to win it baby

Holding bags. Wish me luck bros.

oh baby she is mooning!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad I have 180k of these fuckers hell yes IM GONNA MAKE IT!!!!!!!!

A fucking coin that's bankrolled by one of the richest chink businessman in the world YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

im so sad i sold this at a loss almost a month ago lol

learn to read

I'm so sad I just sold it at 102

It's blowing up, hype is pushing the volume. Crack 200%?

This thread is scary. Does anyone else see the amount of obvious shills here? I need to take a break from Veeky Forums.

brainlet here, can someone explain the tech or why they believe in it besides who's backing it

if ther ever was a hodl this is the hodl

HODL OR CRY YOURSELF TO SLEEP

I bought 10,500 at 25 sats, sold at 32 sats. Fuck I could have made a nice little chunk off this. I bet it goes to 200 sats. FUCK. Well, that's the day trading life.

It's dropping, waitiing to buy the dip

Pretty big selloff, larger of the day no?

This or XPR?

Lol XRP dumped so hard.

DROP FASTER YOU PIECE OF SHIT COIN

I trusted some user and tried to buy XPR through gatehub, which made me waste 2 fucking days. Now I don't know if I should really buy XPR or aim for this chinkcoin

estimated value q2 1018?

use binance you big dumb animal

you get back in at 100?

I hope at 90

Guess it will bounce back up when hitting the trend line around 90 sats

Dgb part two

what program/site is that?

It's Binance, I usualy use tradingview.com to do my nerd technical lines but TRX isn't there at the moment

do you think it'll hit $1? if so, when?

my binance has no trend line oh well i guess, looks like this fucker refuses to drop below 100

Go to advanced view then tools -> trend line and then draw it

> 5053686
> looks like this fucker refuses to drop below 100

Looks like there is resistance at 104 now lets hope it goes down

ah ok thanks

i ain hopin shit, im good. i hope you dont fuck this up. next time HODL

Looks like it's going up ;_;

Its value more than doubled in a day, won't there be a big dip afterward? Now doesn't seem like a good time to buy.

You are trying too hard.

Big dip already happened today and a mini-dip during btc bullrun to 17k, it went to 97 sats for a second (I was lucky and bought that) then stood at 104 for a good while and now is slowly going up again.

I bought 9990 at 86 sats for shits amd giggles.