How can we men protect ourselves against false sexual harassment accusations by untalented/envious women?

How can we men protect ourselves against false sexual harassment accusations by untalented/envious women?

Other urls found in this thread:

thunderbay.postfastr.com/Domination/hot-dominatrix-seeking-online-slaves-skype-session/43370653
instagram.com/_jessdavies/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can we men protect ourselves against no fault divorce, courts ignoring prenups, and being raped by the law by women?

who is the girl?

Don't give them the time of day.

I ignore them at work and they sexually harass me cause I dont give them any attention.

Men are interested in value as a means of exchange.

Women are interested in attention as a means of exchange.

WHO IS THIS CUM COLLECTOR

I tell them to suck my penis

Don't speak to women.

In USA we are innocent til proven guilty. If she can’t prove it we are not guilty.

actually sexually harass them so you at least get something out of it. Then act like normal infront of everyone else as to limit the risk it is believed.

thunderbay.postfastr.com/Domination/hot-dominatrix-seeking-online-slaves-skype-session/43370653

this. When i was still a wagie, the female colleagues would get butthurt when i didn't give them attention or flirt with them. One 33 year old secretary reported me to HR for flirting with customers and ignoring team members. Teenage girls frequented the store on my days. I obviously appealed and said Im there to do my job and nothing more. My accounts were the highest earning for that quarter so my then boss, Mr. Appelbaum threw the allegations in the trash

don't fap into pot plants like jews

who is she ???

be a neet

dumb slut who faceposted all over Veeky Forums then autists sperged in both directions. It was really cringe. She is pretty fuckable tho even if her tits look disproportionate.

From an earlier thread.

I got falsely accused of rape in 2015.

Got vanned at 11pm on my way to bed. Cuffed and taken to jail. Allowed to speak with a lawyer on the phone who just said don't say shit until I get there in the morning.

Spent the night there wondering wtf is going on. In the morning had to call my work and say I was sick.

Got interviewed next day and released - got back to my apartment after walking there since I had no wallet for a taxi, and they had taken all my computers and phones etc.

Few weeks later case was dropped because accuser changed her mind. Got all my stuff back and that was it.

It's insane - no evidence provided just words.

Be careful - stay fucking clear of roasties, they can fuck you up.

Don't find a gf?

can't you countersue her?

Would a girl like this ever go for a guy that doesn't own any shit Ark?

Nope - it is up to the police to pursue her for false allegations, which they won't b cause public policy here is to believe the "victim" no matter what.

I doubt it.

Jessica Davies
instagram.com/_jessdavies/?hl=en

Be even more untalented. Roasties will leave you alone.