>job
>made it

((tv))

I thought this wasn't the idea for anyone who frequents Veeky Forums

made it into mediocrity

Picture this:
It's 1 year from now.
You're single.
You should be asleep but you can't stop refreshing your blockfolio.
You idly fall in and out of consciousness masturbating to hentai.
Fuck, is it already winter?
Inexplicably you've still made money by investing in memes despite your worthlessness to society.
You made it

By that definition, I already made it
- house
- family
- stay-at-home wife

and it sucks big time. Life is boring as fuck.

No way. I want enough money to be able to drop out of society forever

>kids
>job
>only one wife
>made it

50m dollars

based rooster

A commercial or movie mundane life in the (((matrix)))

No, the money Is for the future

>tfw many of my friends turned into this
>they are bland and boring as fuck
>only thing good happening in their life is the new star wars and the wage raise every 3 years

I really feel sad to see people watched too many american movies in their youth and really think this is their dream life.

Nope, mine is
>wake up 11AM on a tuesday
>crush a couple beers
>rip a couple bowls
>play vidya

Picture this: Its 10 yrs from now. You own every merchandise depicting you're waifu. NEET. It's Christmas. Your figurines are on display. You & your waifu dakimakura are on the couch having a drink & watching Toradora finale with /a/. It's snowing outside & tomorrow's Saturday. All the wojak-posting was worth it. You made it.

Idk if this twitter guy is a faeg or not but,
The post never spoke of money, so I read it as being after we've reached lamboland, and with that in mind it's quite pleasant

If they think it's their dream, and they're truly happy in it, then it is their dream

>Having many wives but not spreading your seed

no

Now that's more like it

Heres what he didnt tell you

>you make good money, but you hate your job. But you have kids and a boredbwife who spend money at the rate your job pays you, so you keep on working
> you are so tired of fucking your wife. She has gotten older now, the belly is clearly wabbling around, her tighs are fat, she doesnt even bother wearing makeup anymore. Neither does she bother showing any kind of affection nor lust. and now that lard just lays there without any movement and expects you to finish after a few minututes and shut up for the rest of the week.
> Remember when you could take a motorbike/tuctucs travelling around south east on a budget? Yeah buddy thats over now, your wife goes 5 star resort only because she is lazy and fat (and doesnt want you to see young skinny local women eyeing you down while travelling) . Of course she frames her laziness as "safety for our kids" but she couldnt really care less about that.

Wow sounds like fun. Cant wait to get married

>job

Nigga a job ain't nothin' but work

Except it explicitly states "good job", so you're just projecting onto that what you think it means

Also there is once again no mention of how much money you have

Also also
>don't wed to a shallow whore

Also also also
>wifey can't have a little chub, hmm?
s-ssome of us l-like that

It specifically says good job you fucking spergs. A good job is basically your hobby and you get paid for it. Yes, there are people out there who do what they love. Like finding the perfect partner this is also another lottery ticket in live.

have fun with your fat ungrateful wive divorcing you and make you a financial slave for the next 2 decades.

No, I want to be happy.

the dream

Not a beta

This

They don't really look happy though.
The women lost nearly all their libido, are always tired and bitchy, the guys are pussy whipped, bored and only find relief by getting drunk and buying gadgets.

They're making kids to save the marriage but you know it's just a time bomb before the girl finds a new guy, divorces and claims pension.
I thought it was a meme when I was young but I'm starting to see it for real.

I'm glad that normies have such small dreams, as it will allow me to continue to exploit their labor.

Reminder if you still wagecucking it's too late for you. Crypto is NEET's club.

My idea of making it:

- Owning my own businesses
- Owning a nice, but modest house with no mortgage.
- Owning a nice, but modest car

Having enough money to:
- Put future kids through a nice private school
- Being able to take 1-2 holidays a year for 4-6 weeks at a time
- Being able to travel first class and stay in 4-5 star hotels for the duration
- Choosing when I want and don't want to work

Currently 29, earning 101k a year base. I will be able to push this to 140-150k over the next 2-3 years if not sooner.
Looking a starting a franchised business with my girlfriend which she will manage. Going to aim to eventually take over my parents businesses which net them roughly 3k a day and still growing.