ChainLink /FOMO/ General

In this thread, I will analyze the market and give you guys a 98% accuracy prediction regarding the price of LINK in the near future. I will compare it to Ripple, although they're both very different tokens, as they both have bank & industry ties. As of right now, the marketcap & circulating supply for both of them are:
Ripple (XRP)
Marketcap: $22 billion
Circulating supply: 39 BILLION / 99 BILLION

ChainLink (LINK)
Marketcap: $99 million
Circulating supply: 350 million / 1,000 million

> Why am I comparing both of these very different projects together?
Well, it gives us an idea of what we can expect from LINK the sheer magnitude their current (& pending) partnerships are similar. So this will help us gauge the price of LINK.

> What can we expect from the Swift partnership announcement?
Forget about your stupid moon mission. When this happens, and it obviously will, the angels will come down from the stairways of heaven and greet all of us LINKies as we proceed to transcend into the heavens above.

(1/2)

In 2018, the crypto bubble as we know it will see an increase in the hundreds of billions. Speculators believe that Ripple will also be added to Coinbase, and that'll inevitably increase its price.
Now let's use a hypothetical, conservative model for Ripple's marketcap in 2018:
2018, Ripple (XRP)
Marketcap: $45 billion
Circulating supply: 39 BILLION / 99 BILLION
Using this model, let's create one for LINK:
2018 ChainLink (LINK)
Marketcap: $30 billion
Circulating supply: 1,000 million
In this model, we suggested that
> ChainLink and Swift partnerships are official (it will obviously happen)
> LINK is trading on multiple exchanges
> All of the tokens are released
Now let's not forget one important piece of information: the LINK tokens will be used for operating node operators. What this means is that the circulating supply is actually a lot lower than it looks. I imagine hundreds of millions of LINKs will be used by everyone for node operators, so let's pretend that 700 million LINK tokens are not in circulation. That leaves us with an actual hypothetical 300 million circulating supply. Now the price of our LINKs:
> $30 billion marketcap / 300 million LINK tokens = $100 per LINK

> accumulate

(2/2)

> priced in university

but in all seriousness don't buy this. it's like bitcoin. you know it's gonna crash.

checked
>(((swift)))

Bump-a-linko, fellow marine.

Can someone please explain what my link tokens will mean for this node operator's? I am no computer wise but want to try and understand why I should invest in Link

>what my link tokens will mean to a node operator

Forgot to mention, worst case scenario we only see $20 per LINK.

Yep, you get it. most calling for $5-$10 have noooo clue what they've accidentally stumbled into here.

>meanwhile, in limboland

cat piss sandwiches for breakfast lunch and brunch.

Are stinky linkies the most deluded bag holders in crypto? Can't wait for this coin to go the way of DGB so we can laugh at your stupidity

Sergey isn't saying anything. And everything else around it moons. I could have had 9k more dollars if I didn't hold link the past 2 months

Lol why are linkys so senile. What mental gymnastics will you morons pull to keep coping when there is no big announcement on dec? It was a scam people, move on already.

Blue Moon fellow Linkies

Shoo stinky linky

XLM and LINK are the comfiest holds

dead by EOY

flush yourself down the toilet, roastie scum!

kek

fucking kek

>id: Nggz

>M1/ZNggz

>their current (& pending) partnerships are similar
Ripple has offices in every major economic capital. Chainlink is literally only two guys, one dev and one philosophy major salesman.
They are not comparable in the slightest.

>im just going to cut the supply of link down 70% because it suits my fantasy better
Delusional.

Hory shet. Link will moon just because of the memes. Meme magic is real

Wrong. Let's keep the 100% supply then, even though we all know that the node operator piece of information should be priced in since it affects the overall price. Let's even bring down the total mcap so we get a more conservative & """""""realistic""""""" number.

> $20 billion mcap / 1 billion supply = $20 per LINK

>moon

God, Im tired of this, but here you go.
If smb uses your data, you get paid in LINK.
The more LINK you have more often ppl pull data from your node.
If you fuck up your node somehow, you lose LINK

See you in Monaco boys!

Rory gets paid in link too.

So if I'm not a computer wiz best not to use my stack of link for nodes, if I get a stack that is

yea it sounds more complicated than something you can just start doing. Thomas says you need a VPS and that he wouldn't use a residential power source. But people are already trying to set up the pools so you just stake your link to them and collect money.

it seems really premature though given we have no idea what the payout is for fulfilling requests.

OK thanks heaps, so I won't be trying it then. But say when it is up and running, even though I don't do nodes myself I can still stack my link to the node operators?

Here's hopin'