Link Timeline

1. Rewrite in Go, eoy announce new engineers and working alpha release estimate of q1 2018 for the chainlink network
>price spikes to ~50 cents, maybe even 75 before correcting a tad

2. Chainlink attracts some other crypto projects to begin adopting their oracles, such as REQ and other smaller use cases
>news creates healthy price growth through q1 2018 launch

3. Alpha release quickly turns to beta and live across q2 2018
>price mostly stabilizes, maybe even dips a tad depending on the rest of the market

4. SWIFT announcement drops like a bombshell. They're doing a trial on real life bond settlements, likely some small specific type of bond using Swift's ISO 20022 standard.
>price goes 10x in 48 hours

EOY 2018 Price is between $4-10 per chainlink depending on overall crypto environment

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/smart-contracts-deals-without-lawyers-tom-gonser/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reasonable

I literally don't have my links on my folio because it's sad seeing it not break 50 cents hehe, but i unironically believe it will be $2-3 by mid 2018

The day LINK takes off we are going to see so many pink wojack threads.

This is the most FUDed coin on Veeky Forums and the most hated because people buy it expecting to 10x their money in a week. IT'S A LONG TERM HOLD

Buy some now and WAIT. It will be massive.

And that day when we finally moon.. ahh..

Can’t wait for it. Everyone is panicking when i have already linkbags filled.

You think dapps will gain enough traction in the next year to merit a middle-man token mooning like that? I feel like at that point eth would moon way more than link

When sergey finally can reveal all partnerships (Q1-Q2) this shit will moon harder than ethereum earlier this year

I wish i had enough faith to put more in. I have 10k link but thats all i would feel fine with losing if it tanked

Just hodl for few years and you have at least million.

It's either going to be something like this, or just one big massive piece of news quicker/later than expected.

In 2018, the EU is going to force banks to open up their own APIs and data through the PSD2 directive.
And the Link token is going to be the key to making money off the big banks' own data.

Read this a couple of times.

>rewrite
Translation: we don't know what the fuck we're doing

Lol.
Converting from one language to another is common as fuck.

I would say it's too conservative. With this money and this market, the mainnet news will take it to $1 in seconds, then the normies rush in and take it to $10 ala Iota. But then EOY with partnerships. $25-$50 possible.

Why do you hate money, user?

ETH will exceed 100B market cap but its competing with tons of other dapps. Plus its not just ETH, NEO and other big smart contract platforms will get in on the game, so link scales with almost all of the crypto market.

were going to be verifying our crypto kitty origins using oracles one day gents
>t.never played cryptokitties

I see the upside as well, but think swift using them for real in 2018 is already fairly aggressive, could easily be 2019.

However I think its very possible other smaller projects start using LINK in 2018, immediately after main net is live

more like, copy paste

XLM and LINK are the best holds of 2018

>1. Rewrite in Go, eoy announce new engineers and working alpha release estimate of q1 2018 for the chainlink network
I'll be so disappointed if they don't announce any new hires in the EOY announcement.
Sergey is in possession of $80 million worth of ETH from the ICO and 65% of LINK supply and hasn't been able to find a single developer for months.
He could've bought a whole team of Go experts and finished it by now.

I'm also expecting a main net release Q1-Q2.
Q3 release would be disappointing with the funds they have available.

What surprises me most, of all the fud and haters on Sergey, is the lack of faith.

Its clear this guy is 10x smarter than most of us, from how he speaks, writes, and has handled this project so far.

All the little idiots stating, "sergey should do x, y, z " bla bla. Can't you comprehend that this guy has 10x your brain, so stfu and let HIS brain work. If you can't handle that, sell and move on.

>linkies hodling till the heat death of the universe

No you fucking retard it is the most fudded and hated coin because you bagholders are insufferable.
Smug cunts who spam the board with this scam coin, no shit people hate it.

fuck off nolinker

>linkes shit up the board for two months straight, omg omg its 50c we'll never see this again $5 after sibos!!!
>get laughed at while it bleeds because you are all insufferable cunts
>huur duur why they pick on us, they will all be jealous after out shitcoin finally moons, never mind that every other half decent coins has been pumping like mad for weeks and your eventual link gains are nothing compared to opportunity cost oh bag holding for half a year

Your life must be pretty empty.

shit posting is fun, dont hate

>dont hate
Lmao, look who's talking.

:^)

You're right. Sergey is 1000 busier than Donald trump, Elon musk and Tim cook. They still find time to tweet to their supporters a few times a week but no not Sergey. He's busier than all of them

More like $2-5 per link, but yeah it'll be good!

This. Thank you.
Just read his replys to some common questions on quora, they are quite brilliant imho
> inb4 faget

What do you want him to hold your hand, retard? Sergey whispering sweet nothings isn't going to affect the outcome. Execution is all that matters.

Unfair comparison.

Donald Trump = President, needs to tweet. Hell its a massive part of his campaign strategy.

Elon Musk and Tim Cook have completely different roles. They are in a consolidated businesses.

I doubt Elon Musk was on twitter all day when he was setting up Paypal.

It would be nice, if he let out a squeek, agreed. But if that deters from him getting more important things done behind the scenes, such as linkedin.com/pulse/smart-contracts-deals-without-lawyers-tom-gonser/ - I'm fine with that.

How many times does the Swift CEO tweet?

>find time to tweet to their supporters

This is honestly what you pathetic faggots want in a project, isn't it.

I'm going to launch FeelGoodCoin where I tweet all my little "Feelers" (that's what I'll call you guys) evewy single day telling them how strong and brave they are and how they're growing up like big boys and we're all gonne be so wich.

Kek, you'd probably unironically raise some serious capital given what projects are getting pumped these days. But you're right. What matters is the final product and it's usability, noone will care years from now if Sergey tweeted to some early investors or not.

And ultimately; the word 'supporters' is wrong.

From Sergey's position -> supporters are the people who will eventually adopt and use the network. He's just kind enough to let us on for the ride.

2018 will make me a millionaire. What a time to be alive.

Faggot LINK will be at least $100 by EOY 2018.

So fucking comfy, even with (yet) 1k of link

Hold 1k of link long enough and you will make it

It's not wrong, many holders believe in the project and would want to run a node in the future.
We would literally be the ones that the network would depend on.

This whole thinking some of you people have that "he's kind enough to let us for a ride" is a shitty slave mentality.
We're kind enough to take interest into his project and would later on keep his network alive.

Because without some random NEETs and ledditors running the nodes, it might as well be centralized.

Just like buying 1k eth at 90c

I love you Sergey

you have to be retarded if you dont think sergey has cashed out and paid several GoLang devs to port chainlink by now

When someone asked Rory recently about the new hires, he said that they are still in the process of reviewing the applications.
That means that they haven't hired anyone yet.

That was maybe like a week or two ago.

1 year and you have a nice amount. dont sweat it. 1k is already a nice amount. try to accumulate a bit more if you can.