Tfw your GM died in a car crash IRL before the campaign started

>tfw your GM died in a car crash IRL before the campaign started

You have my condolences.

Condolences.

Give dead their honor and piety, but don't forget the living for them.

fuck off zach

f

F

i don't like saying this is a troll. it might be.

but if you had along term GM who was about to throw an opus, i really feel for you.

F

Bury him with his dice so he comes prepared to play D&D with Gary Gygax.

>tfw your GM died in a car crash online before the campaign started

Black ICE is a hell of a drug.

Don't worry user.

Your DM will now communicate with your party through your dreams. Each night when you go to sleep he will run a session with the lot of you.

And then you'll bring it up with your party IRL and find out they all had the same dream from their characters perspective.

It's prob also going to be like Nightmare on Elm Street in the sense if your character dies you die too cunt.

My condolences.
You might want to get those dice checked for spectral energy, though. Just in case.

>tfw your GM is succumbing to his genetic illness and struggling to finish one last campaign before he kills himself so his last days aren't spent in a delirious, expensive, and humiliating state.

>his genetic illness

neurodegenerative syndrome I assume

I'm not sure what it is called, but his muscles are falling off the bone and his heart is weak as hell.

I'm really sorry to hear that.

You know you are kind of an ass if that's what your care about, that he won't be able to run a game for you, as compared to the fact he's dead and his loved ones are likely grieving.

Humor is how some people deal with tragedy, user. I doubt the lack of GM is forefront in his mind.

Bury him with his sourcebooks. Then dig them up secretly in the middle of the night and place them strategically in the other players houses.

>tfw during last 3 years 6 of my regular players have kicked dirt

don't do it

CRISPR research is moving at a blistering pace and cures to even the absolute worst genetic diseases could be right around the corner

Do you live in a warzone

Nah. So far the death toll is:
>1 malaria caught during a trip to africa
>2 car crash
>1 an hero
>1 plane crash
>1 cardiac arrest

Sounds like another one of those funding baits like "we're totally gonna figure out how to build practical fusion reactors in next couple years if we get more moneyz" desu senpai.

Don't ever invite me to one of your games.
That's some voodoo curse shit desu senpai

Damn.