TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/b6q9bZh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if the moon is your ass maybe

Yeah, no. It's over.

Can't tell if this downward trend in the last hour is normies panic selling or not. Still sitting comfy, bought at 160 the night before the pump, ill come out alright regardless i suppose.

thanks for the gainz

Please hold me

It'll pump again tonight, not sure of the scale though, but it should see at least $330 to $340 again. Assuming we don't see a general correction for the whole market, expect a major pump on the weekend.

Nope

HODL THE LINE

GAINS ARE NOT ALWAYS ON TIME

GET FUCKED!!

I'll admit I'm a normie myself, bought on a whim through coinbase and got shit eating lucky to double my investment in 24 hours. Don't want to be greedy but cant stand the FOMO either. Gonna hodl, might sell at peak tonight and buy at the biggest dip tmrw, just to see where this coaster goes.

i have faith in the lite

MODS - India ban range when?

Enjoy your 2 percent gains while I earn an easy 15 on XMR, its still in the dip caused by the BTC surge. Buy now user.

bro we not even upset. i was sitting watching charts the other day when ltc was 120 and monero was like 250 for the longest goddamn time and in 1 day we tripled and jumped over your asses like it was nothing now we liteplebs can afford one of yours with one of ours

i sold a lot of my ltc at 360 and then i regretted it and bought a thousand dollars more at 345 cuz i didn't think it would go much lower and now i'm scared cuz 350 is an optimistic projection for the next pump

Wtf is going on on Keken with sell walls?

THIS

Why isn't it going up my charts say it should be going up wtf

its consolidating for the next run up

>want to buy a few altcoins
>need to buy a major coin to exchange
>buy 3 LTC at $100 each
>funds now available
>check prices today
>investment fucking tripled
What the hell do I do? I wasn't expecting this.
Do I continue with my original plan? LTC being more valuable just means I can get more altcoins than I planned, right?
Do I sell now and buy back later and invest then?
Do I wait longer and then sell and then buy back later to invest?

because it be going down

poorfag here. if dubs, i will buy one more coin and hold

do it fagit
post proof

Sell a third

checked

I would sit tight for the next 8 hours or so, we may possibly see another pump (indicators look good). If you want to move into another coin, probably sell during this movement, otherwise wait for another pump on the weekend (weekend pump will likely be much bigger).

Also does anyone know why DPO lags behind all the other indicators on my graph?

>If you want to move into another coin, probably sell during this movement
Why wouldn't I wait for the weekend pump and then sell for something else?

>IF YOU WANT TO MOVE INTO ANOTHER COIN
as in, you want to chase another coins pump within the next few days, are you that supid

I'm predicting a pump to $330-$350 within 2-6 hours. If we can consolidate higher than $300 after that pump expect big things on the weekend!

Get your investment back then hodl.

Win win

Join crypto community , NOW discord.gg/b6q9bZh

I think it'll come close to $500, definitely above the last pump

So... when's the pump gonna start?

3-4 hours.

ITS TIME

Wheres muh ticket, I want in ;)

IM GETTING SO FUCKING HORNY JUST LOOKING AT THIS PRICE GO UP!!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!

PLEASE DUMP, I AM A VIRGIN AND I AM SAVING MYSELF FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!

The price is still frozen under $300, what the fuck are you on about?

You guys are fucking delusional

It's over