PascalCoin

im not good in shilling. shilled raiblocks at around 15c and nobody gave a fuck. but...

you might check out PascalCoin.

Other urls found in this thread:

pascalcoin.org/
medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/safebox-the-brilliant-architecture-of-pascalcoin-c3cf3c17f1d8
medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/pascalcoin-infinite-scaling-and-why-others-cant-scale-b13629f81341
medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/pascalcoin-infinite-scaling-and-why-others-cant-scale-b13629f81341)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xb9YNaSLYlx_3Y9wdQB7FFx7JKitmoylDpP6sO8FeT8/edit
getpasa.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pascal-coin/
discord.gg/b6q9bZh
trello.com/b/74kZ9niP/pascalcoin-development
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal_(programming_language)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit that's a bad logo. Who would design such an abomination?

Read up a little bit on it and youve got me interested. Are there any upcoming annoucements?

so i might give some extra information this time. maybe someone give it a chance and can also make some money.

First of all - yes it looks like a scam coin because of name, the icon of the coin also the wallet looks like shit. the reason why all of this - i dont know. the coin itself is written in a programming language name "pascal". but thats mabye also the reason why its such an undervalued project imo. i can imagine that the devs will maybe someday make a rebrand - yes rebranding is a meme, but i will give some explanation why i think it can be a good investment.

pascalcoin.org/

What pascalcoin does is it eliminates blockchain bloat. this means there is no need to store the whole blockchain. pascalcoin only needs the last 100 blocks to work as intendent. this means the blockchain size will be always small compared to molochs like bitcoin, ethereum and others. this leads to more decentralization, no long sync times for the wallet, and it also guarantees 0-confirmation transactions.

the tech they are using to achieve this is called "SafeBox"
medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/safebox-the-brilliant-architecture-of-pascalcoin-c3cf3c17f1d8
medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/pascalcoin-infinite-scaling-and-why-others-cant-scale-b13629f81341

what i find interesting is that with bitcoins current blockchain size (around 150gigabytes) pascal could theoretically handle 72k transactions per second which means a blocksize of around 5,4gig. (medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/pascalcoin-infinite-scaling-and-why-others-cant-scale-b13629f81341)

so the coin itself is only on Poloniex atm. what i think is cool is that they have a spreadsheet to give updates on the progress on exchange listings see here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xb9YNaSLYlx_3Y9wdQB7FFx7JKitmoylDpP6sO8FeT8/edit

attached the roadmap. it seems they will impelment ZK-SNARKs at some point in the future which will make PascalCoin also privacy oriented.

a new wallet is on its way but to be honest it does not look better than the current one. they really should hire someone to make this thing more fancy - but ok. (you can see the current progress of the wallet on the homepage)

speaking of the wallet thats the only CON i have - its a fucking hassle to set it up. first the current wallet sucks (might be better with the new one) and second:
every wallet (private key/public key pair) can have multiple ACCOUNTS. An account is more or less the holder of your coins. you can have multiple accounts attached to one private key. but to get an account you have to BUY one because those accounts are getting mined. there is a tutorial how to set it up: getpasa.com/
i hope they will address this in the future to make it easier for people to get into it.

current marketcap: 17.5 Mio
price per coin: 1.10
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pascal-coin/

>the reason why all of this
Since it's written from scratch, most likely.

So fomo?

join crypto community discord discord.gg/b6q9bZh guys

looks good.

yes thats for sure.

Isn't Pascal incredibly shit as a programming language?

i want to buy in, but i need a verified poloniex account for this shit

im not into pascal so i dont know. but might be interesting to research what the benefits are to use pascal as the language

adding their trello board:

trello.com/b/74kZ9niP/pascalcoin-development

to track current progress of development. good thing that they are transparent in what they are doing.

send btc and just buy?

but ok withdrawing limit is 2k so it might take some time ..

Nah withdrawal limit is $0. I wouldn't want to get my money stuck there because I can't get verified

it's a super old

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal_(programming_language)

im also able to withdraw 2k a day. did they change that.

I actually learned to code in pascal at school, it's a really shitty language from the 70's but this has got my attention.

Withdrawal limit: $2,000 USD equivalent per day

strange, but true i also cant verify because i have no webcam... dont know what bullshit that is.

Verification status: UNVERIFIED
Withdrawal limit: $0 USD equivalent per day

that's what it says for me, maybe you made your account before some specific change?

ah ok yes. my status is legacy. damn. and i was surprised why polo has such smooth performance lately xD maybe because nobody is using it ;-P

that sucks. means you cant buy into pascal before it hits another exchange.