Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/b6q9bZh
youtu.be/mQkvPPdKAdE?t=3m41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It will be cash though?

Where is this picture from?

STOP CALLING IT THE POUND!
IT'S POUND STERLING!!!!!

I like Roger Ver too. He has a bit of a god complex but if I was worth half a billion I probably would too. He also takes time out of his day to have local meetups with average joes and talk about Bitcoin. I think his god complex only comes out when he is pissed off.

>user, call it bitcoin cash
>teehee

I call it Bitch Coin. It will never not be Bitch Coin

The linkie revolution

Ha, I noticed this too. On the one hand he's passionate but on the other hand he can turn douchey....but it seems like he does this when he is being attacked.

BeeCash

Yeah he isn't a perfect human being but none of us are and he takes a lot of heat from people to promote what he thinks is right. Hell he is a better man than me. I wouldve just sold half of my BTC holdings and spent the rest of my life on a beach fucking supermodels.

Roger Ver paid me to fuck his boyfriend in front of him, pass it on

Bcash is bash now, Chad said so.

Bullshit but I believe it!
Will pass it on user, this must stop.

Someone photoshop rogers crying face onto this bee for 0.002 BTC.

I only take Beecash: 38MGhLjp8gn7fkNW9P7B9SgxPLfkyy7Wpw

discord.gg/b6q9bZh join crypto community discord server guys

youtu.be/mQkvPPdKAdE?t=3m41s

Roger pls go.

Roger is so fucking effeminate.

its not a god complex, its insecurity. the only attack he has on his critics is that he is richer than them.

his father was probably too hard to impress when he was growing up and now overcompensates with extreme drive mixed with insecurity. most likely he is a feels (passion) over logic guy and thats why he likes talking to normies.