This think is flat like the netherlands after doing a +200% weekly trip

This think is flat like the netherlands after doing a +200% weekly trip.
I'll give you a small tip Veeky Forums. Trading ranges with this low a volatility indicate a move higher. You've been warned.

'Remember all the LTC moons, excitement and hype and dreams of 0.25 of BTC. Then nothing for months while it gently bleeds. But this time user, this time its different.

I want to believe, but I sold, I intend to buy in again below 230.

5 or 6 hours till next leg up cap this

Wtf
You already started a thread on this
quit hoping around like a faggot.

why the fuck does ltc have a crown? ltc isn't king of anything. this shitcoin is gonna bleed to death.

the support is strong for sure

gonna bleed out for 4 months like it always does

I know it's on coinbase but please explain how this is different from bitcoin and what purpose does it fill that bitcoin doesn't already and will it still fill this purpose if the number of daily transactions were multiplied by 1000 and the price increase tenfold

Look at the support home boy $300 is new floor

its the reigning heavyweight king of biz pajeet FUD and no goddamnbody else is even a challenge right now

Soooo much omg biggest thing tho is wayyy faster transaction speeds from fuckin sluggish to bullet speed

How do those transaction speeds compare to ether?

How do you feel about the huuuuge bug charlie finally admitted to today?
enjoy yer bags

sure it's moving higher, the question is when though, if I knew it will stagnate like this for few days, I would just sell, make some money during ETH pump and rebuy at the same price later

Similar imo,
Bloating of blockchain will only occur at +1 million txs/day.

faster transfers and lower fees basically

why i hate coinbase it'd take two weeks to move money from ltc to eth and back to ltc

Post link or kys

I think both of those features are killer, since they are the most important points of a crypto currency.

300 is new floor? 300 is a whale holding the price up. 20k was in the way of the price and the wall an hour ago. Now just 10.6k and dropping. Your 300 wall creates temporary confidence that price wont drop while at the same time not actually buying at the price unless price drops. This gives whale time to sell off lite coin at a slower less market crashing pace at a much higher than normal price. Guess what happens when whale decides its time to pull sitting order. Price drops so whale can buy low again.

face it guys, litecoin is finished.. it is now officially a shitcoin

When whale is on the move, I'm on the move. I'll swim with the whale once whale restarts the cycle. Which side of the Whale Wars will you be on?

That's only because it's not used as much as bitcoin. What would happen to It's speed assuming it hit the same market cap and daily transactions as bitcoin.

wanna whale watch with me? putting on a pot of coffee. Price will sink and the whales will migrate to a lower price to reinvest at.

so sell now?

comfy coffee with you from riyadh

might as... whale.

I've been holding LTC since it was $40,
I'm used to shit not moving, it'll moon someday in the next 4-2400 hours

Whale isn't really going to buy 35K in LTC @ 300.
Big fish is just price holding to sell of as much LTC as possible. Because all that wall does is inspire confidence. Doesn't it feel safe with the wall there? Watch it vanish at 300.01. And everybody freak out

it has better scaling, but it's gonna get worse when it grows, that's for sure

dyor or rekt yourself

>that one dude that put a $400,000 but order at 306/coin

fuuugggg

>buy LTC
>LTC is the ONE FUCKING COIN in the usd red right now

EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
TIME

this is a straight up war going on right now. love it.

just chill, you don't go from 100 to 350 without minor correction, but it's stable where it is and not sinking, gonna jump up again

>want to buy ETH
>in red
>LTC mooning
>buy LTC
>ETH moons, LTC permared
Cryptogods hate me

ok i am going to sleep sure hope i wake up to to a pump or at least more stagnation

i bought both but way more of the LTC.. eth profits are still making up for ltc loss though

nobody forcing you to user. feel free to buy REQ and ETH at ATH like you did with LTC yesterday

nobody hates you. this is the way it works. you behave like a fish going the same way as other fish. less effort for the shark to get his big meal

wrong

If this shit is still below $325 by Friday, I'm out.

eh, I'm going to sleep, bought at 60 so even if it dips to 100 I'm fine, I don't think it will break 300 though

LTC is my ultimate hodl so far, let's not change that

if litecoin crashes, imagine how many normies will never touch cryptocurrency again

>implying whales want normies out of the market

I'm looking forward to hedging some faggot trying to memeline outhedge me

It’s because it implements a server, it’s old tech
Eth is faster, around 4 times faster FUD

I think this also might be a motivation for whales to keep the price up. If they keep it around 300, normies will buy, and then they sell it at 310.

I blame charlie 'mee sow sowwy" lee.

Going on twitter saying LTC is going to drop to $20. What a fucking moron. This goes to show, nerds should not be CEOs, he should shut the fuck up and stick to the tech. Get some slick marketing guy to just be shouting BUY everywhere.

Nerds don't care about money. Fuck Charlie Lee.

I don't think it's in their best interest to be telling everyone to buy only to have it crash. Nobody would ever trust them again.

It's in the whales interests to eventually buy low again. I've set my orders to rebuy when it drops. Wednesdays and Thursday have been the price drop days during the last few weeks.

Well, i dont know about you guys but i think this is the cheapest its going to be for the rest of the year.

Playing it safe.

bought in at 0.0178

sell order at 0.019

Too safe?

sorry litebros,

ive been in the good fight since 2013 but my bags feel heavy so i am no longer 100% in LTC anymore and distributed my coins equally among ETH and XMR as its been exactly 4 years to this date that my litecoin even had enough value to get out of it until now. its been a long and tortuous road and ive come out of it now being able to take on anything. thats what longterm ltc bagholding will for to you, even if you come out of it with no profits

i still hold some and hope it moons 100x again.

godspeen anons. litebro over and out

The only way this wall is falling is if it is all put up by 1 whale, but I seriously doubt 1 whale is responsible for this... There's a 40k LTC wall at $300 and a bunch of other 1000 LTC walls near it.

Intredasting.jpg

Way too safe on the sell,

There are still a bunch of people waiting to get the fuck in after hearing about the profits their normie friends made.

normie normie rush phase 2.

Hang on!

Plus people are actually buying their significant others this as a Christmas present.

:)

im not so sure. check the records back to this date the last time ltc did this. the volume decreased after December 10 from its highs of $45 and could never reach half of that a few days after as it sank to the abyss the following new years

Rebuy @ what though

Normies didn't exist back then though, or simple exchanges like coinbase. The market is very different now.

Normies won't have the iron hands to hold through a serious dip though, if they get burned on their first investment they most likely leave for a longer time

He gets it ->

What are all these trades of the same price, bots?

>LTCucks unironically thought their shitcoin had surpassed Monero

Back to 90$ you go

it has begun

Dump, bleed, gain or stabilize. Which one is it. What it has always done, is bleed then stabilize. Then moon in a month again.