Any systems of which i could run a jojo game in?

any systems of which i could run a jojo game in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CG3hedslOBY
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
youtu.be/fCtD3OJ-_Es
youtu.be/ON-7v4qnHP8
youtu.be/zYKupOsaJmk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ktgf4O9ktwc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IWLNiK0aLLDpbhKgdAwM05FwUHPAtmpZm9HXmvS3zG4/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

World of Darkness, because it's a ___D10___ system.

Somebody tried this already, A d100 roll over system. Six stats represented with letters from E to A each step expand the range of sucesfull rolls by 10, as do three kinds of chracter traint which you invoke by role playing or in proper circumstances.

As a fate point-eque meta reroll mechanic, you can drop your stats by a rank for the session, and if you do it to your Learning stat it is permanent, but allows you a make up new powers on the spot, which is very approprate for the genere.

Also, I think this could run the Nasuverse very well. I have some random ideas on that copied somwhere, I can post them, if you want.

Anyone have any ideas for stands? Trying to come up with one for a campaign. Don't want to just punch ghost.

I suppose I´ll just start dumping random Jojo art until OP comes back. even though I don´t have that much of it.

Why does some retard ask this same question every three days? Quit trying to be the next bronies, jojofags.

Kick Ghost.

Or kick ghost

I came up with one before, always thought it was cool

While My Guitar Gently Weeps
The more you watch a skill, person, or even listen to a language from someone, you will learn more and more about said thing. After 10 minutes, you will know quite a lot of details about said thing, and after an hour you will know everything about the subject, including (in the case of fighting others) how to counter them.

This knowledge fades over time, and 24 hours later you will no longer have that skill (unless you had the skill before hand).

Mutants and Masterminds Third Edition

>while my guitar gently weeps
>always thought it was cool
>cool
In part 5, the assassin Ghiaccio has the stand White Album, which has freezing powers. Its subability, White Album Gently Weeps, lowers temperatures to absolute zero.

Fug

Well, Pt. 5 was the part of jojo that i got into my "jojo haze" phase, read the entire part in like a week, plus DUWANG

not super surprised that I missed a sub ability

Maxwell's Silver Hammer
Kind of like Emperor, but it's a hammer.
The head of the hammer had Midus Touch, but with silver, but it's not infectious.
When a solid comes into contact with the hammer-head, a locus of all points 2mm from that contact area turns to silver. No effect on liquid or gas.

One Way Or Another
Stand contacts with an object that is moving in X direction. Object has now always been moving in -X direction, at the exact same speed and distance, if possible. If not, collision is occurring or has occurred.

We've actually got a character running a Joseph ripoff in our game. I've given him his own personal Dio and plotline and everything. It works surprisingly well.

Though i think i now have to start seeing if M&M can pass the JJBA test and represent all known powers from the universe.

I can imagine... most will work.

There was an entire like 5 chapters called White Album Gently Weeps

Pretty good power. Complicated enough to give some unseen utility but simple enough that you can use it for just punch ghosting.

「YOUR MAMA DON'T DANCE」
While in the users radius one can not be indifferent to yo mama jokes and can not deny their sickness. When someone laughs, hoots or otherwise reacts positively to the joke; the stand changes the person who's mama the joke was about into the person they'd be if they were raised by such a mother.
Example your mama so fat joke: guy grew up in a place that did not value athleticism and is out of shape or he grew up with too little discipline and has a diminished fighting spirit etc.

Retroactive vector reversal?
Sounds pretty fucking OP, presumably a BBEG power.

The important word in any non-Star Platinum ripoff stand is "Fiddly"

If it's not fiddly, it's not a Stand, it's a superpower.

I would actually see it as a Hol Horse tier stand power. Very powerful, very dangerous, in the hands of an idiot who doesn't think to use it right.

Okuyasu?

No, that would be someone refusing to use a power they know perfectly well how to use, because the writer knows it would solve the entire plot

Episode count since last time Okuyasu couldn't instantly solve all problems relevant to the story just by using his power in ways he has already done on camera: 8

Just use it as armour.
Not only are you now bullet proof, and bullet that is aimed at you would cause the gun to explode in their hand.

I miss Super Stand Sundays.

That said, dumping my stand ideas for a potential campaign I haven't gotten around to planning yet.

++++++++++++++++++++
「Fly Like An Eagle」

「Fly Like An Eagle」 resembles a humanoid bald eagle(think Magician's Red with bald eagle coloring), with large feathers on his arm that spread behind him like things.

「Fly Like An Eagle」's main power is granting the ability of flight to it's user, allowing them to fly without any special aid. This power in itself is not especially strong, though allows the user to escape from situations or attack from odd angles other stand users might not be able to achieve normally.

A possible permutation of 「Fly Like An Eagle」 could be telekinesis.

Should 「Fly Like An Eagle」 gain it's Requiem ability, it would gain the ability to fly through time, allowing them to change the past.

+++++++++++++++++++++
「Better Than You」

「Better Than You」 resembles a short humanoid, plain white and completely average is every way, sort of like a midget mall store mannequin. His eyes are positioned low so he's always looking up at people.

「Better Than You」 has the ability to drain a person's qualities(read: game stats) to empower itself and it's user. It can only hold 3 such drains at a time, represented by a glass orb floating around 「Better Than You」. Breaking the orb makes 「Better Than You」 lose it's bonus, ad giving it back to the one it was stolen from. Drains last for up to 2 hours.

「Better Than You」 can also partial steal other Stand powers. His stolen power is always half as strong as the one he stole it from, though the target's power is reduced similarly while it's stolen. This also makes a glass orb/

However, should someone die while 「Better Than You」 has a drain effect, the glass orb shatters, and 「Better Than You」 gains that drained stat/power as a permanent addition to it's own abilities, making him increasingly dangerous as he kills more and more people.

Yes. That's the basic, and obvious path. Clever use turns it into a nightmare. That is merely an avoidable trap.

「Nowhere Man」
Utility stand. Whenever nobody has a direct sight-line to Nowhere Man's user, Nowhere Man can choose to be anywhere that anyone isn't currently looking at the time. The transportation is instantaneous and does not require line of sight.

Ah, the Purple Haze problem.
Okuyasu has the excuse of being stupid though.

>does not require line of sight
I should fucking hope so.

Ask and you shall receive, commencing dump:

「Hardware Store」

Power: B
Speed: A
Precision: A
Range: D
Durability: B
Potential: C

Punchghost type stand. Orange colored, with a hard hat, and various tool belts covered in pockets wrapped around its body.
(Real names pending on the abilities)
「Hardware Store」's first ability, 「Would you look at all that stuff」, allows it to shove any object that it can carry into one of the various pockets on its person. The pockets each lead to a separate pocket dimension, but each pocket can only store one object. (About 30 pockets in total) Why does 「Hardware Store」need so many pockets? Because of its second ability, 「Mix & Match」, which allows it to combine two of the objects in its inventory. (This process can be undone)

The ability works like so: 「Hardware Store」's user is at a restaurant, and wants some pepper for his fries, but there is no pepper shaker in sight. He does, however, have two objects in the stand's inventory: a martini shaker, and a can of pepper spray. 「Hardware Store」 then combines the martini SHAKER and the can of PEPPER spray into a PEPPER SHAKER. He then proceeds with his meal as normal.

It's basically the reverse of this: youtu.be/CG3hedslOBY

cont.

「Star Spangled Banner」

「Star Spangled Banner」 simply resembles a giant American flag that appears near the user, and can be as big or small as they desire. When activated, the flag can wrap around it's user, and cover them, shifting itself to resemble a bodysuit.

When active in this way, 「Star Spangled Banner」's main ability is being able to manipulate the stars and stripes that make up the design on it's costume. The stars can be removed and thrown, grown to make bladed weapons, or spun like sawblades. The stripes can be used similarly to tentacles, whips, and can be used to Spiderman the user's way around the city.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

「Citizen Kane」

「Citizen Kane」 appears like a sterotypical ghost, a pale white humanoid upper half, while the lower half is a a wispy trail that runs into the user. 「Citizen Kane」 has a mind of it's own and a free will, capable of even getting into heated arguments with it's user. His only real power is standard punch ghost shenanigans, and being able to telekinetically throw objects.

「Citizen Kane」 despite appearances, is not actually a stand however despite manifesting identically to one, and is actually the result of a botched immortality ritual almost a thousand years ago. Instead of of body-jacking his descendants like he intended to to live forever, he's now a wraith that's bound to haunt his bloodline forever, until they either all die out, or he's able to find a fix.

Due to the way stands are granted in my setting, my twist is that 「Citizen Kane」 himself actually obtained a stand, though I'm still debating what sort of stand a ghost would have

The updated version of docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit

cont.

「Queensryche」

「Queensryche」 takes the appearance of a plague doctor, though his outfit is plain white, and his mask light blue, somewhat resembling the color of more modern doctors. He's fairly proper and polite, though fairly serious about his work, referring to himself mostly as "The Good Doctor." 「Queensryche」 is a semi-sentient Stand that can function by itself away from it's user. It's fairly weak and would get ripped apart by any real combat stand, but like 「Death」, it avoids this by invading dreams, where he'll never have to interact with enemy stands.

He's also accompanied by a nurse in a typical nurse outfit, completely unnotable aside from having no face. The nurse isn't sentient or a separate thing, and is just an extension of 「Queensryche」, although he still speaks to it like a normal doctor would, referring to it as 「Sister Mary」

「Queensryche」 has the ability to enter the dreams of sleepers. It's targets typically find themselves suddenly strapped to a gurney and being wheeled into an operating room. 「Queensryche」 likes to talk to his "patients", since most of them won't remember anything when they wake up, while he surgically cuts the upper part of their head off, although he does his best to make the procedure as painless as possible(he is a doctor after all) and pulling certain memories out, although he can't permanently remove or alter them in any way.

「Queensryche」's appearance and ability is based on the Operation Mindcrime album, using the medical type of "Operation", with Spreading the Disease as a basis for his plague doctor appearance. 「Sister Mary」 comes from another song of the same name.

>ATOMIC model
>pipe BOMB
>ATOMIC BOMB

here's one from the game i'm running. Independant stand, in the theme of Notorious BIG and Cheap Trick.

「And They Shall Know Us By The Trail of Dead」
Stand that was born on the death of its user. Punchghost with range centered around the dead body of its user. Can transfer from any one relatively intact dead body to any other. Appeared in game as a mysterious serial killer, due to his attempts to expand his range by killing people and preserving their bodies in hidden places so he could spread out further.

The ability to haunt a picture frame?

「Let There Be Guns 」
Namesake: youtu.be/fCtD3OJ-_Es

Power: D
Speed: E
Precision: E
Range: B
Learning: D

Appearance: The murder/k/ube. It is also visible to non stand users.

Abilities: This stand is completely immobile, and does not act outside of its effects. Let There Be Guns bestows a firearm of some sort to every person within its range, the gun each person receives always manifests as their firearm of choice. An individual holding one of these guns will find themselves incredibly unwilling to put it away, and will lash out violently against anyone who tries to take it away or force them to put the gun away. Non stand users that are effected by Let There Be Guns, and are in view of the stand will act hostile towards anyone who attacks the stand itself.

And last one I got for now.

「Cha Cha Slide」

「Cha Cha Slide」 resembles what a humanoid composed of the sort of flooring a typical dance floor might have, with shoulder-mounted disco lights, and the stand itself also wears oversized "cool guy" shades. The lights don't actually do anything and are just there for show.

「Cha Cha Slide」 has the power to add or remove the effect of friction on an object. Objects with their friction removed would be able to keep sliding, whether they want to or not, until they either leave 「Cha Cha Slide」's range, they hit a wall or some other obstacle, or he returns friction's effect on them. This sliding would continue regardless or how smooth or rough the terrain is.

Increasing friction could cause things to get friction burn quickly, cause them to be unable to even slide across solid ice, or cause objects to feel too heavy to push around, even if lifting them up would be child's play.

Admittedly Im a little foggy on what increased friction effect would do, I made the stand mostly toying with the idea of the user being a massive troll who would just use the frictionless power to simply glide away from the PCs

「Pinball Wizard」
Power: C -> B*
Speed: B
Durability: C
Precision: B
Potential: B -> C*
「Pinball Wizard」is a set of 6 floating, metallic, softball-sized, colored spheres that move at the user's whim, with each sphere being a different color. (Red Yellow Orange Green Blue Purple) The main function of the spheres is to absorb and release Hamon energy from the user. The stand's main method of attack is to ram things at high speeds and pump Hamon into them.

*Eventually, the user finds that the individual spheres can use Hamon energy to emulate other forms of EM radiation. (As opposed to just UV)
Red - Radio
Orange - IR/Microwaves
Yellow - Visible
Green - UV
Blue - X-Ray
Purple - Gamma

Difficult to move. Also, death by high winds.

Seems a little limited, and too modern for an old-fashioned occultist like Im imagining 「Citizen Kane」 to be.

I was considering using a pair of wisp stands called 「Gemini Syndrome」, though I never actually figured out what they would actually do yet.

Increased friction increases traction, increasing mobility on difficult terrain. Make a car steer better on a snowy road, Spider-Man your way up a steep slope, sprint across ice, etc.

Making a reference to an in universe ghost with a stand, broseph.

>「YMCA」
(Split/Combined)
Destructive Power - C/A
Speed - B
Range - B/D
Durability - D/B
Precision - B
Developmental Potential - C

>Appearance
「YMCA」 is a muscular white humanoid stand covered in various decorations colored bright red, green, blue, and purple. The stand also has "YMCA" printed in large lettering on its chest. when the stand splits, only the decorations that match the stand's color(s) remain on its body

>Ability
「YMCA」can split its body into four pieces, Red, Green, Blue, and "Ultraviolet". It uses this to surround opponents, or splitting mid attack rush to surprise their opponent with six more fists than they were expecting.

「YMCA」can also split the user, other objects, and people. However, the split bodies are not all equal in strength, unlike「YMCA」itself. These split bodies cannot recombine willingly while still in the stand's range. The strength of each piece is determined by the percentage of color the target has. (ultraviolet is typically the weakest) Unlike the stand itself, the "Ultraviolet" pieces of other objects are completely invisible.

I know, forgot for a moment because I havent caught up on the anime for the last few weeks and haven't reached part 4 manga yet.

「Lodsamoney 」
Namesake: youtu.be/ON-7v4qnHP8

Power: A*
Speed: A*
Precision: A*
Range: D
Durability: A*
Learning: B
*when user possesses a sufficient amount of dosh

Appearance: Punchghost that looks like a cross between The World and Harry Enfield.

Abilities: Lodsamoney derives its power from the amount of currency that the user is holding currently, becoming absurdly powerful if the user is carrying a sufficient amount of wealth.
Lodsamoney can also imbue valuable objects (>=$100) with its power to increase its durability and rigidity. Its main use of this power is to whip $100 bills at people rapidly while shouting "Moolah Moolah Moolah!"
If Lodsamoney is running low on dosh, it can place its hands on an object and "liquidate" it, transforming it into an amount of 100$ bills equal to its current market value. (Rounded down)

One last for the dump:

「Walk the Dinosaur 」
Namesake: youtu.be/zYKupOsaJmk

Power: C
Speed: C
Precision: D
Durability: C
Learning: B

Appearance: a cross between a raptor, an ankylosaurus, and a human.

Abilities:
>「Open the Door 」
「Walk the Dinosaur 」is able to open any object that can be reasonably considered a door, no matter how well secured or locked. Opening a door this way allows 「Walk the Dinosaur 」to place a "trigger" for one of its other abilities on that door, causing any who walk through the door to suffer the effects of whichever ability was placed on the door
>「Get on the Floor 」
The stand stomps its foot on the ground, forcing anyone on the same surface the foot was slammed on (within range) to the ground. (Like Echoes Act 3)
>「Everybody Walk the Dinosaur 」
「Walk the Dinosaur 」can force people to act like dinosaurs by placing its hand on them. The dinosaur the victim thinks they are is decided randomly. This effect wears off eventually, but can be stopped early with sufficient head trauma.

>Trump
>Lodsamoney

>not 「The Wall 」

>「Allmost Honest」

A short-range humanoid stand with mediocre attack power and speed. When it punches something it invert one trait of the object. The stronger one trait is displayed, the stronger it becomes when inverted. However, it cannot use that power to "break" anything. So the user cannot invert the "life" of a person to instantly kill them.

「Allmost Honest」 can only invert one trait of something at any one time, if it changes something else the original trait will return.

Known uses include vaporising ice to attack, restricting someone by making their loose close strangle them or the user going incognito by changing their own gender as well as that of their clothes.

Missed opportunities

All About The Benjamins
Gold (it makes the world go round)
If I Had A Million Dollars

>d100
Why did it have to be the worst system

He said d100 not fudge

So if 「Walk The Dinosaur」opens a door using 「Open The Door」they can place a trigger on the door so people arbitrarily fall over when going through it?

How's that adult diaper treating you?

Yup

Running this for two months or so now. Can write the story and the stands if someone cares.

Do it faget

Do it

Imagine the Steel Ball Run in modern America with Trump taking the place of Funny Valentine

Actually fuck it that's exactly the game I'm gonna run using this

Dude, it can even do King Crimson. M&M can handle anything.

Donald Trump goes on stage at the first debate, declares he has a psychic power. "It's called a Stand, all the best people have them, invisible to anyone else but trust me it's the best"

elemental punch ghost, like Abdul's Magician
Motorbike stand that can shapeshiift into otherr bikes and change size
Storage stand - a backpack of holding

「Let Me Be」
youtube.com/watch?v=Ktgf4O9ktwc

Power: D
Speed: B
Precision: B
Range: A
Durability: D
Potential: E

「Let Me Be」 is a long range stand, normally ill suited or direct combat. Unless severely damaged, 「Let Me Be」 is invisible even to stand users and stands. It has the ability to turn invisible whatever object or organism it touches (even other stands), though the effect only lasts as long as 「Let Me Be」 maintains contact. However, it is perfectly possible to track the stand or what it touches through the other senses.

So the idea is mostly just for it to be used to safely sneak other people and objects around, which could lead to a lot of trickery. Alternatively, I suppose you could just give the stand a gun and you'd have the perfect sniper. Guess I need to make it non-humanoid so it can't really hold or manipulate objects well to prevent that.

Here's the second draft of the new Jojo's Bizarre Adventure RPG I'm writing. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Kinda prefer the D10 pool version, though this one has some interesting new additions like the Aftermath table

I also like the d10 one, but I was reading 1974 Style and Into the Odd and wanted a simpler system for my group.

I fear that with every passing day.

One more thing: I intend to write a Rogues' Gallery of stand users sort of like a monster manual.
Additional thing: Once that's done, I'm writing a pointcrawl/hexcrawl/full campaign where you are Speedwagon Foundation "agents" who have to locate and defeat historical Nazi war criminal Aribert Heim, rumored to be hiding in Egypt. Heim has grown even more cruel and twisted with age (he's 102) He created Werewolves using samples from the Pillar Man Santanna about a year ago and has reportedly attracted a number of Stand Users and hangers-on as devout followers. This campaign features a few characters from Stardust Crusaders and will be a "globetrotting" campaign where you are free to choose multiple paths to Egypt.

Wushu. Here's what I'm doing for my upcoming game:

First, characters are divided between being Users and their Stands.
Second, each has three Traits.

> User
1) Concept: The basic idea of your character. Jonathan is a Gentleman Archaeologist, Kira is a Serial Killer, Pucci is a Gay Priest, etc

2) Trouble: A source of problems in your character's life. Mista Fears the Number 4, Okuyasu's Head Isn't So Good, Oldseph is Senile, etc

3) Background: Something interesting about your character that could be useful. Abacchio is an Ex-Cop, Iggy was a Street Tough Dog, Dio Brando is a Trained Boxer, etc.

> Stand
1) Concept: Same as the User.「The World」is an Armored Hulk,「Killer Queen」is a Demonic BDSM Cat-Man, 「Gold Experience Requiem」is Overpowered Bo-Shit, etc

2) Mechanism: The primary function of the Stand. 「The World」Stops Time, 「Set」De-Ages Anyone Who Touches Its Shadow, 「Spice Girl」Softens Objects It Touches, etc

3) Stats: The general total of a Stand's Stats.

CONT'D

The next step is in assigning values.

A Player assigns the following array: 5, 4, 4, 3, 3, 1

The easiest is Trouble. Rate it at 1.

Next are Stats. I assign a numerical value to each rank as follows:
A = 2
B = 1
C = 0
D = -1
E = -2

Add up all of a Stand's Stats based on these numbers. The Stats Trait gets the resulting number:

Total is:
8-12: 5
3-7: 4
-2-2: 3
-3-7: 2
-8-12: 1

Following Stats, assign all remaining ratings as desired.

A Player may take additional Traits rated at 2.

Is this a Jojo reference?

What system would be good for running a Steel Ball Run like campaign?

Is this a bump or are you just that desperate to waste people's time?

>Story
The game is set in the 1989 New York and the players are all Speedwagon foundation stand users, tasked with retrieving a ew set of 4 arrowheads from a large auction. They are warned that the local organized crime mob is also interested in these arrowheads and that some of their members might be stand users.

Shit hits the fan when a third party actually wins the auction, precisely outbidding both the mob and the players. The players must now either work with the mob or against them to figure out who this third party is and retrieve the arrowheads. Two detectives, also stand users, also take interest in this conflict, as they've been hunting down the mob themselves.

>Player stands
Players started with medium power stands and users, with the possibility of gaining points and new abilities down the road. As of now, 3 player characters have died. Notable stands include:

Shadow manipulation: a stand that exists only as a shadow of the user. It can move to other shadows as long as the users shadow is touching it. Finally, the stand can manipulate any shadow it is currently possessing and twist it, bend it, etc., doing the same to the object or person casting it. Finally the stand improved, now able to melt two shadows that create a "hole" in themselves. This in turn melts the two objects together.

Another one manipulates blood, asuming the user has touched the body of the owner of said blood. It can create walls to shield the user, or weapons for the user to defend themselves. Finally, it learned to melt a recent dead body into a pool of blood, that contains all the information and memories of the owner.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IWLNiK0aLLDpbhKgdAwM05FwUHPAtmpZm9HXmvS3zG4/edit?usp=sharing

These are some of the stands the players already met. Most of them are dead, so no risk in sharing it. As I suspect that some of the players might be browsing Veeky Forums, I'm not going to show the BBEG's stand, as the players are yet to figure it out. It's about time!

Gusto Godforbid and [ROB THE PREZ-O-DENT]
Concept: Career criminal gone straight (4)
Trouble: Wanted Man (1)
Background: The mean streets (3)
Stand Concept: A tall, thin Stand that appears to be many layers of empty clothing: A bunch of scarves, coats, and various orange and striped prison jumpsuits festoon the Stand's form. An empty ski mask floats where a head should be, and it's wearing wingtip shoes and black leather gloves (2)
Abilities: The User or Stand can reach into any "pocket" and out of any other "pocket" nearby. The User can utilize this Ability to pickpocket or rapidly transfer objects between persons (5)
Stats: (4)
Destructive Power C
Speed A
Range B
Durability E
Precision A
Learning C

Just remembered one I wanted to make for a while that someone gave the idea for a few months ago.

「This Land is My Land」

「This Land is My Land」 appears as a trio of human-sized tin soldiers, all dressed in what appears to be Revolutionary War-era militiaman outfits, all wielding bayonet muskets. The guns are about as strong as the real thing, but don't need the lengthy reloading process due to being a stand.

The main power of 「This Land is My Land」 is based around territory. Once the user activates the stand, one of the soldiers will stand in place for about 20 minutes. After that, the user can walk in a circle until he returns to the stand's original location. The far end of the circle can only be as far away as the stand's upper range limit. Once he returns to his stand, that the entire circled area is considered 「This Land is My Land」's domain. The domain lasts for 2 hours, resetting when either the user or 「This Land is My Land」 makes another lap around the circle. Having the stand constantly patrolling the outer end can make the domain last indefinitely.

While within the domain, 「This Land is My Land」 can be an distance away from it's user, as long as 「This Land is My Land」 remains inside it's domain, though it's user does not. 「This Land is My Land」 can also instantly transport itself to and from any location within the domain to anywhere else in the domain. Finally, when 「This Land is My Land」 discovers someone unauthorized enters the domain, it can send a mental "ping" to it's user, alerting him of trespassers.

Three domains(one for each soldier) can be up at a time.

「This Land is My Land」, 「Queensryche」, and a technology controlling stand I have yet to make called 「Digital World」 are part of a shadow government Stand organization that's researching stands, how they came to be, and how to create more. Still thinking on new ideas for these.

Because the devs left it for d10

「VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR」

An automatic long range stand that first has to be implanted into an electronic device with a screen. This can be a computer, phone, even a kindle.

When the target picks up and uses the device the stand activates by sending a message that imitates spam mail a la "Forward this message to ten people in the next ten minutes or else you'll..." If the target fails to meet the criteria established by the stand then they'll suffer the punishment.

After activation the stand no longer needs the electronic device and moves directly into the target's head, causing them to see these messages all over the real world like on billboards, from nearby conversations, and even through whispers carried by the wind.

As long as the target continues to meet the conditions they'll be safe from punishment, but for every ten minutes the stand is activated the punishments and conditions grow harder to fulfill until they become near impossible.

If the target goes farther than five hundred meters from the stand user then 「RADIO STAR」 will deactivate until the target reenters the five hundred meter range. As the target draws closer to the stand user's location the stand's power increases proportionally. The stand automatically deactivates if the stand user dies or falls unconscious.

The stand itself looks like a small robotic human painted bright pink and steely silver with a car grill for a mouth and two LED eyes that glow green or red depending on whether you pass the condition fail and must receive punishment.

what do you think?

「THE WALL」

Power:C
Speed:A
Precision:B
Range:C
Durability:D
Potential: A

The wall is a stand unsuited for close combat with control over walls. Wherever it lands a punch The Wall can at will create a barrier of its own design and shape. It can use this control over walls to heal wounds by closing them up, launch objects at high velocities by creating wall as platforms, create defensive positions instantly and even bisect creatures in half. Due to its large range of applications the stand itself is relatively weak and depends on its power to defend itself from attacks.

「THE WALL OVER HEAVEN」

Power: E
Speed: A
Range: ???
Durability: E
Potential: E

After obtaining Heaven Trump's Stand 「THE WALL OVER HEAVEN」 gains complete control over the concept of barriers and implicit understanding over the concepts of inside and outside. With it's new power Over Heaven can manifest itself at any range as it is no longer held back by any barrier, not even its own user. The Wall Over Heaven can seal things away by creating a quarantined space in another dimension from where nothing can return unless the stand deactivates its powers. The Wall Over Heaven gains a new signature move 「DRAIN THE SWAMP」 Which creates a border around the entirety of America and all its territories. This border manifests as a wall of crisscrossing rays of light and prevents all things that are considered 「Evil」 from passing while simultaneously pushing everything evil outside the border at the moment of its activation. Things that are 「Good」 are able to pass through the border unimpeded and good things are kept inside. This wall of light not only stops evil people and natural disasters, but can also hold back abstract concepts such as disease, poverty, and degeneracy. The world Inside the wall of light is one of moral righteousness and prosperity for all.

I think I might steal that for an upcoming campaign set in 1920s Chicago.

「One Direction」
Power: A
Speed: D
Precision: D
Potential: A

One Direction's ability is simple, it changes the direction of gravity in a small area. Affecting the user is easy for the stand, but other creatures in the area are harder to affect, requiring mass amounts of stand power to use lethally.

Been running a jojo campaign for a little over a month now, my favorite stand a player came up with is「OH, PRETTY WOMAN」

Basically it can force people to pay attention to/pay no attention to anything they can perceive, though it can't force people to not notice anything they've already noticed.

Player has been really creative with it. one time they bluffed the fuck out of a fight by making it so their opponent couldn't notice the damage they were actually taking and scared them off by convincing them their stand power made them invulnerable.

That sounds incredibly cool and it has a lot of room for application and growth. You hve some good players.

Anyone have any themes that I could build a stand family off of?

「SHADILAY」
Lets you change the value of any force or object by multiplying it by 11, can be used multiple times on the same thing.

I mean like some concepts that can be passed down from parent to kid; like how the Joestar bloodline has central themes like time manipulation and plants/stretchiness.

I've already got some names planned out.

Something I'd suggest is let them all have object stands, probably like family heirloom or related to them.

Like a powerful stand that's limited to the family home, haunting it like a ghost.

Or a stand in the form of jewelry that does something to the wearer.

A kid with a stand made of blocks that the can construct into all sorts of things.

Well draw but I'm kind disappointed that the final form just drops all the robot details and turns into King Crimson.

Valor.

Journey:

This stand takes the form of ghostly arms that can spread out from the user's back. These arms are capable of grabbing objects and pulling them back to the origin point, where the user was when he sent out the arm. This process's speed depends on the weight of the item in question: The heavier the object, the slower it is pulled. Journey can't pull anything heavier than two tons. Yet. Also, the object must follow the same path back that it went out in. This can be as straightforward or convoluted as the user chooses.

Panic Switch

This is a humanoid stand that has both its hands and feet reversed, IE on the wrong arms/legs. The stand can switch the position of any two objects with the same general mass, as long as both objects are within ten meters of the user (not each other).

[Daniel Johnson was stabbed in the heart with moondagger by the king of darkness and his ghost is writing this song as a warning to us all]

Jamais Vu inducement, the closer to the stand the more intense the reaction up to the target not remembering how to breath.

I kek'd.

Let's not leave Hillary out here
「Emailus Deletus」
Power: C
Speed: C
Development Potential: B

Takes the form of an old man with a long nose covered in GMail Logo's

Can delete, implant, take or edit one piece of information or memory the target has, only one of these aspects can be used on a person every 24 hours, resetting for that particular person afterwards though the effects remain, though the amount of people it is used on in that day can be infinite.

So basically just a shittier version of C-Moon then?

To be fair to the artist all the [Act Stands] seem to become more humanoid as they [Evolve]

I would've thought hers would be

「Can't Touch This」