Bitcoin laundering in progress

Friendly reminder that the guy who stole 4600+ Bitcoin a while ago just started getting rid of it

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/1EnJHhq8Jq8vDuZA5ahVh6H4t6jh1mB4rq

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/33nb6dsMYfj11ajsJk9B1iU6875mq5z3st
blockchain.info/tree/311857569
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/block/499233/3PVuGMy9LKBMsdBVZE7VuRfC9JLpRYf5JV
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/block/499235/3R2P384itLnBN8ocLKFhuPsPsTEfUHQSEh
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/37HnJ2rXhQTDts8LLi7ezNPqbqTnzpBnKT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and down the rabbit hole we go

so monero will go up?

bitcoin WMD

clicking through one of the transaction chains finally ends up at this wallet bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/33nb6dsMYfj11ajsJk9B1iU6875mq5z3st

but it looks like there's a run of transfers every hour or so

Inside job.

>Selling before 100k per BTC

Where did he steal them from. I guess privacy coins will rise now.

there is no way to convert that kind of money to fiat currency without revealing your identity at some point

monero going to get pump ?

he can trade for monero and used localmonero for fiat

Criminals are cashing out before the crash.

He said anonymous coins.

Likely Verge is going to rise.

this was the guy(s) behind the Nicehash hack

that's more or less what is happening right now
this is called bitcoin laundering, and there are services out there where you throw the money in a kind of laundromat made up of thousands of wallets, your money is chopped up into tiny amounts until it becomes very difficult to track who got what (from an external pov)

not impossible, but it is a very difficult thing to make sense of from the outside

you can click through (the orange points) to see all the transactions blockchain.info/tree/311857569

the blue dots are endpoints, the orange ones have other transactions from them

there is localverge site ?

10 btc here
10 btc there

so it's really just the Nicehash team selling their profits

Shit this is facinating.

at least "washing" them, distributing the funds across multiple wallets makes it much more difficult to track and correlate (legally) to a person

they can also then go to some remote country with vague laws and use that to turn bitcoin to actual money

and besides, you can use bitcoin on darkweb to buy all kinds of shit you can use to make money, like botnets for your new hack or w/e

another move from one of the (old) endpoints bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/block/499233/3PVuGMy9LKBMsdBVZE7VuRfC9JLpRYf5JV

they can't keep getting away with this ;__;

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/block/499235/3R2P384itLnBN8ocLKFhuPsPsTEfUHQSEh

I will only believe its an inside job if someone spoonfeeds me nicehashs profit margin.

I know some crypto businesses with like 3% profit margin and others with like 60%, and the more trustworthy ones seem to be the ones making big profit. While if theyre making extremely slim profits, theyre more tempted to run off.

I never claimed (and still don't) that it was an inside job, perhaps you're replying to the wrong post
most theories of it being an inside job have about 0 real evidence to back it up, even the most circumstantial fedora conspiracy bullshit is mostly absent in those claims
but I guess it's easier to claim something retarded that you might understand than trying to come up with a real solution/explanation that is harder to imagine

just like flat-earth theories some time ago

on a related note: does anyone know some nice and easy to use system for visualizing series of transactions like this ?
the blockchain.info link makes me have to click through shit which is a bother in this case

Pajeet will be caught. They always are.

new move
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/37HnJ2rXhQTDts8LLi7ezNPqbqTnzpBnKT

wonder how long this will take

it's just about never pajeet