SALT guaranteed profit

SALT is $7.70 on the market and $25 from the supplier (Salt Lending).
Salt Lending is doing alright and is now 4th on Google for the keyword 'Salt'.

I think as the market supply gets used up for 'Salt memberships' the only way to get more is through Salt lending for $25 each.

guaranteed upwards trend to $25?

opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-14/bitcoin-s-new-barons-no-longer-have-to-sell-to-live-in-luxury
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sold my salt today, fuck this shitcoin desu. everybody already knows about the release and 25$ so i believe that the price on the market is already boosted

Mistake

you might be right, but i really dont think that the price will increase to 25 immediately, it will most likely take, in best case scenario, a month. there are a lot of people who are holding it since 2 dollars, so I would expect a big dump after the price start rising to like 10-15$

I don't think it will increase to 25 immediately either but it will definitely at least 2x within the next week. Is that not good enough for you? That is an extremely safe 2x... Veeky Forums makes me laugh sometimes.

nope its not, i invested in zrx and already got my 2x

doubtful since you said you sold your SALT today and ZRX hasn't doubled... fucking lol. Keep larping kids

i never said that i was all in on salt, you dumbfuck

HODL
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-14/bitcoin-s-new-barons-no-longer-have-to-sell-to-live-in-luxury

you sound mad girl, it's ok - lesson learned right? You can always buy back in at a higher price

This is a SAFE 2x.
You must be stupid to not hold this.

this dude literally sold at the bottom. Classic Veeky Forums buy high sell low strategy

lol

best investment this week.

When this will not 2x before Xmas, I'll give away 500 Salt here.

Why would somebody buy your salt off you for $25 when it's value on their platform is $25. What reason would there be for somebody to buy it

Ppl. taking loans will send it from exchange to the site and use it there.
Price on site will always increase.

This is the problem with Salt fudders here, you dont do your research. All these questions are explained in their Whitepaper. If the exchange price should reach 25$ , Salt will raise their platform price. This could go up to 50, 100, ....

Fucking imagine. Everytime someone uses Salt, the token will be put back into Salts hands, over time, the ciruclating suppy on the exchanges will decline. Think longterm. This is kind of a similar to a token burn. They not burn the tokens but after use they will only be sold by the Platform again, for the Platform price. This will push the exchange prices over time. ALSO , Salt just commented again on the Staking quote "

"We're still planning on rolling out a staking program, we just decided to push it back so that it didnt distract from product launch"

There will be fucking STAKING. Its a gift that keeps on giving. However Coins like this make me realize how little research most people here actually do, this is a potential goldmine. Take a few hours to get comfy with the white paper and come back to dicsuss.

Way overvalued oversupplied shitcoin. Buyer beware

Yeah I stopped correcting people. Nobody on Veeky Forums reads white papers. Salt's white paper is actually interesting and really well done.

Fuck em' :) they can buy our bags.

this kid is so mad he sold at the bottom. Stay mad

Good news is almost always released on a Monday.
After next Monday the following two Mondays are Christmas Eve and New Years Eve.
They are way too smart to avoid people who want to take out loans before Christmas.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Staying assuming. So you can stay poor. Just trying to warn anyone that this is so far from guaranteed profit. Your defensiveness out of nowhere when o talked about the coin and not you gives it away. Why you trying to fuck user faggot?

when does the platform go live?

The latter part of December. Hence my prediction.

I'm not trying to fuck anyone, I hold 14k SALT. Stay mad dummy. Keep buying high and selling low

Again you have no clue what you are talking about and it makes you look retarded. Also seems shady when you get personal over an opinion about a,coin you don't agree with. Not a kid, prob older than you, and made more percentage gains than salt. So stay sick sucking faggot

>So stay sick sucking faggot
PAHAHAHA. Pic related

Wow, so you're the kid. Thinking you "got me" over an auto correct cuz I don't want to spend so much time trying to talk to your dumbass when I'm trying to point out to my fellow biznessmen that this coin is over valued. Good luck fag

Thanks for this write-up.
I heard about the staking.
I'll probably sell 50% on the pump and then hold the rest long term.

>my fellow biznessmen
damn now I'm not sure if you're a Jew or a Pajeet

You can throw out all the overused autistic biz insults won't make you a biznessman. Youre a cunty child so insecure about his poor investment you try to personally insult anyone who points out anything bad about it. I only hope you will kill yourself when it falls back to $3 after launch.

You think I'm going to hold this long term? Rofl, you really are touched.

I made fun of you because you LITERALLY sold at the bottom. That is an objective FACT. You fucked up and then on top of that you decided to FUD.

I have bad news for you user... you're not going to make it.

Where are you getting from that I sold or owned this shit coin you fuckin moron? This is you assuming. For no reason. Get your head out of your ass

How can you hate this coin.

They don't really hate it. They just fucked up and sold at the bottom and now are nervous because they feel the FOMO coming on. They are trying to lower the price so they don't feel like complete idiots.

The platform is good. They can't justify the number of tokens.

Thanks for getting me banned at,the gym cuz,I hurt your wittle,feelings cuz you can't handle,someone,talking about your poor investment. Just get,off biz ppl like you make it suck

Learn to spell my Indian friend.

The wittle was on purpose cuz that's how crybabies talk.

you ok bro? Who took you behind the bushes and made you feel like a girl? It's ok, you can tell us user.

already pumping.

At least 15$ end of the week.

You lost the right to speak when you hit the report button. Now off you go to find a safe space, snowflake. I'm done with you. Enjoy either your losses or small percentage gains while everything else gets 3-10x.

I've never reported anyone lol. Sounds like you pissed someone off though. Maybe don't be such a brainlet

The pump is just starting!

get in or get left behind like Kirk Cameron

Interesting. This is legit I just logged in on their platform site they raised it from 25 to 27.5

holy shit they did it, yesssss