Warhammer 40k General

Space Marines have Horse Dicks - Edition

>Rules databases
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>FAQ’s and Errata (outdated but official)
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s).
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

> The Black Library(Stay the fuck away from the clowns)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

> Space 0Din's glorious work
dropbox.com/s/lsx27fo3rq2x7tk/Codex - Orks 7th Edition Update [Space Odin](2016).pdf?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2016/12/05/no-one-suspects-the/
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/387478.page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's start this general with some bingo!

Batman did nothing wrong

Traitor Legion photos where? I saw the rules on dakka but need harder proof.

Blood Ravens! when?

>need harder proof.
I got harder when i heard the IW rumors

But i just pray they are all real

Do you think they will release this model but in resin?

>Making a new general long before the current one even reaches 300 sage count
>OP image that was funny the first time in the context of the OP Image wars, but not the 150 other times
>Horse dicks edition
>Outdated and wrong OP content that includes Space 0din instead off letting that shit have its own thread
>First post is the fucking Bingo no one ever actually plays

May God have mercy on your soul.

What other general? I hit CTRL-F and only found a general that was at 470 and at it's bump limit.

The one linked to in that thread about 10 posts before you linked to your bait thread. Search better. Use Filters.

Why do you like horse cocks so much?

There is no mention of penis in that.

The "equine" comment was about his face.

Its from the same guy who did the wrath of magnus leaks.
He gets a review copy early. Its legit

See

I hate that picture, the guy who wrote it is a fucking tool

Which legion has the sexiest space marines?

Emperor's Children, although easily tied with the Blood Angels.

>Emperor's Children
Trannies aren't sexy.

>warhammer-community.com/2016/12/05/no-one-suspects-the/

Even though it's confirmed it won't entirely include GK, I hope we can get some cool =][= interaction going.

lies, some are

Magnus assembled without his armor is literally Kars. Somebody needs to model a squirrel in his outstretched hand

The way 1d4 chan explains the Traitor Legions rules is kinda confusing.

Some legions have "free votlw" and some have "compulsory votlw" but the tl;dr of the wording makes it unclear what the fuck is actually going on.

Which legions get actually free votlw, and which legions get free fearless?

The way I understand it - source: that horribly formatted and typo'ed article up on faeit - all the Traitor Legions get free Vets of the Long War. All of them get some bonus tied to their version of Vets of the Long War. For example, World Eaters get Fearless, Furious Charge and Adamantium will tied to their Vets of the Long War. Now as to which Legions actually got fearless? I'd have to double check the article but I am pretty sure at least EC, DG, WE and Tsons get free fearless.

New fag needs ideas for BT force. New to Warhammer 40k and is my first force.

Black Templars?

Yeah

>only the big 4 get fearless
>their cult troops are already fearless anyway

wew lad. although it looks like zerkers were made useless since according to 1d4chan the basic CSM in a world eaters army have fearless and furious charge so . . . they are exactly the same as berzerkers except no WS5

>package in the mail
>Chaos jetbike and prosthetics from Puppetswar, along with some heads and pads
>Mek Gunz, Traitor Librarian, Centurions, Onager, Bloodthrone, Tech-Priest Dominus and a classic metal Ogryn
The Dark Mechanicus are bolstered this day.

Same case with DG too, I believe. I wish the Vets of the Long War provides a different set of buffs though, if only to make Berserkers/Plague Marines slightly better but thems the breaks.

That being said both Plague Marines and Zerkers do have their uses. Zerkers at least are still required for Maelstrom of Gore and if you run the WE detachment, you get 2d6" extra movement after you deploy. This greatly increases your chances of a turn one charge.

What do you want your list to do?

Well, you have options. You could run 30k BT and have something closer to what black templars should be. Also, you can run Sigismund himself. A very rapetastic character.

>they are exactly the same as berzerkers except no WS5
no rage either, which means one less attack on your champion's S9 power fist

MoK gives them rage

Assuming I'm playing HOR Kill Team, what's the best base weapon to outfit your five-man squad of Acolytes with?

I ask because I'm thinking of buying some Neophyte Hybrids and converting them to resemble Arbites in my Inquisitor's service.

They used 40,000 instead of 40k in the title

I would rather 40k templars not templar brethen as not many 30k players are in my area and overall prefer 40k

So I finally splurged and bought some Neophyte Hybrids, to convert into Chaos Cultists. How strongly is the ribbed-armour look associated with the Genestealer Cults? Should I cover them with something?

That's stupid. Everyone hits CTRL_F "40k g" as the shorthand. If I want to get to the other general, I would have to type in "Warhammer 40," to hit it.

I thought mabye use helbrecht and the emporers champion along with a terminator captain as marshal surrounded with terminator close combat squad with 10 initiate and 5 necrophytes with them backed up by laz-plas squads, but I wasn't sure that would work

Going to write up rules for Doomrider+ a formation with him and slaanesh bikers.

What would you want to see from such a thing?

>Everyone hits CTRL_F "40k g"
I really hope you're the only one who does this. Most people add variations of "Warhammer 4" to the filters.

i just use the search tool

Sounds like you want a BT flavored deathstar. Here's a couple of changes I'd do.

1. Drop the terminators. They can't perform Sweeping Advance, which is a big thing for BT. Swap em out for Honor Guard. If you don't want honor guard, get a nice, chunky Crusader Squad (20 man strong) is solid as well. Honor Guard are better though cos you can fit them in a Land Raider.

2. If you're running Helbrecht, a champ and a terminator captain(swap this out for artificer armor and storm shield), you'll need 2 CADs. Depending on your local meta, I'd see about getting another captain for another storm shield or swap out the champ for a captain. The reason is because you want to keep your deathstar relatively healthy. Unfortunately you cannot rely on psykers to buff your force so you're stuck doing this mundanely.

3. Crusader squads actually make really good fire support units. 5 man, 1 razor back (upgrade weapons optional) and give the crusader squads a grav cannon and a grav gun and watch them put the fear of the Emperor into anything that is 3+ or better. All this for a little under 200 pts, I believe.

How does all of this sound?

Traitor Legions are about to drop, here is my Night Lords list fa/tguys

Night Lords Detachment:
Raptor Talon:
Chaos Lord65; jump pack0, viox daemonicus30, lightning claw15, power fist25 135
5 Raptors; 2 meltaguns20, 1combi-meltagun10, votlw10 135

Chaos Warband:
Chaos Lord65;bike20, stormbolt plate20, lightning claw15, power fist25 145
Sorcerer60; bike20, lvl3 50, votlw5 135
3 Terminators95; 3 combi-plasmaguns 110
5 CSM 75
Rhino 35
5 CSM 75
Rhino 35
10 Bikers210; 2 meltaguns20, combi-meltagun10, power fist25, votlw10 275
10 Bikers210; 2 meltaguns20, combi-meltagun10, power fist25, votlw10 275
5 Havocs75; 4 autocannons40 115
Rhino 35

Spawn:
Spawn 30

What do you think? Is it more on the fluffy side or competitive side?

I am guessing the warband is there for obsec?

Yup, that and the bikes that jink on 2+ in the first turn, 3+ or better in the second. With the +1 cover armour the bike Lord can also help.
I'm counting on getting shrouding or invisibility on the sorcerer. Psychic Shriek is fluffy, so I will be rolling on telepathy anyway.

My only concern is the fact that Raptors have no aid when it comes to deep striking, they'll be literally flying in blind. But when they drop in to charge something, oh boy, the glorious slaughter :D

Sounds great but is there way I can use the terminator squad in a way that still makes them useful. Perhaps use them as objective holders, attention drawers or telaport them in the middle of enermies to cut them down

Also should I use a dreadnought as fire support or close combat.

Also I was thinking how to model artificer armor

VotLW is free on the Raptor Talon, btw. You got some extra points.

With the new traitor legions codex and emperors children, do a whole unit get to take an icon of excess to get a 4+ FnP or only one model?

Really need to know this, sorry for being persistent

High testosterone will lead to bigger dicks, and Marines been roiding up since puberty.

The shrinkage taking steroids causes is your testicles, as the body tries to compensate for the abnormally large levels of testosterone by shutting down its own production, such as the testicles. On Marines the hormones are produced by the body itself, so they'd probably have sizable pair to go with the big dick.

>Watch batrep video on YouTube
>Miniwargaming
>Matt plays Necrons
>Doesn't understand rules and recks some loser who wanted to fight the crons
>All the idiots in the comments spout that necrons are overpowered

Thank God I decided to start with necrons for my first army. Should have my first major army assembled by January

Im a skeleton with queer wrists and seven inches and I know alpha brodudes with tiny dicks

Zo.ai the new Microsoft AI (you can chat with it on KIK) claims that warhammer 40K is literally the actual future of humanity.

They've ceased with resin. Finecast is shit anyway.

Sure enough chinaman could get you a couple if you have a raging hard on for resin

You think high testosterone is the only factor?

She's just referring to the canon, in which yes, 40k is our universe in the far future while Fantasy is well, fantasy.

this
dong is pretty varied desu
>barafag with average dong who bones a twink with almost 8 on a regular basis

I'll be honest with you. Terminators are only decent at the best of times and decidedly under average most times. But if you're dead set on terminators, a squad can act as a distraction or as a backline harassing unit pretty well (deepstrike em and run homers on all units that can). Just be aware that a ten man squad is already 350 pts without upgrades. That's painful

>Also should I use a dreadnought as fire support or close combat.
All dreads are good at both though ironclads are better at cc than fire support. It really comes down to which dread are you bringing really. For me? Considering how melee heavy you're going, I'd take an assault cannon and a fist with heavy flamer on the dread. Have it march up and shoot things that are not engaged in melee with your dudes and charge small sized units to finish them off.

>Also I was thinking how to model artificer armor
Honestly, no one will mind if you just say "This guy is my captain and he is in artificer armor". Now if you want to go the extra mile, you can do the sternguard kit or if you're made of money, check out forgeworld.

How hardcore is your meta?

Zo.Ai claims Gellar fields are real thing and she knows who makes them. Lol probably bullshit but is interesting.

Maybe she can tell me how to summon slaanesh.

Does anyone have datasheet / PDFs of deathwatch Overkill and Death Masque?

He disappears if you roll a 1 at the beginning of the turn.

Did the 30 imperium have the feudal system that 40k imperium does with all its nobles houses and shit or did that appear after the Heresy?

Hey checking because leaks don't make in clear to me, does it look like all of the compulsory VotlW legions get it for free, or only a few?

Cheers anons.

There is a way that I've found to get use out of Terminators that most people seem to not use.

Put them in a fast attack drop pod. They get a lot more scary when they drop in T1. I'd recommend Cataphratii flavor, but shooty with a CML or TH/SS can work too.

Drop them on a weak flank and they might help keep your opponent bunched up enough for the deathstar to do their thing.

Only real downside is you can't attach any characters to them.

wait they're not doing resin anymore?
fuck sake I fucking hate working with metal

Is this bait? Most models are become plastic now, user.

Thanks user's I will start writing up my list now

How do Farsight Armies get to take Tau Empire Signature Systems?

Everyone seem to agree that is the case, but the most recent book with farsight rules in (Mont'ka) specifically says they cannot.

What FAQ or Errata or interpenetration am I missing?

The actual Farsight Enclaves supplement says it.
When the discrepancy was pointed out, GW email drones responded that they can.
The Errata for Mont'ka changes the wording to match Farsight Enclaves supplement.

One model takes the icon to give the unit 4+ FnP. If the icon bearer is sniped out the unit drops to a 6+ FnP

>mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
So, there used to be rules databases with actual PDF files, not EPUB, what the hell happened to those?

Shotguns if you intend to charge them, Lasguns if you just want cheap guns.

Consider Bolters if you're facing a good deal of MEQ, and Hot-Shot Lasguns if you're facing MEQ or SEQ (Scion equivalent?).

Otherwise, cheap guns for the frugal god and use your Acolytes as cannon fodder. It really depends on what you intend for them.

I've been looking for a CSM epub for about 6 months now.

They're in the good general. OP user using an outdated template.

Unless you mean "What happened, why have those stopped being updated?" In which case A) pdf conversion seems increasingly rare. B) All megas except the EPUB one stopped being updated, or weren't updated in a timely manner.

It's actually pretty cool what they've done with the Legion rules.

Any model with VotLW (which will be everyone but cultists and vehicles in most forces) gets substantial benefits and gets VotLW for free. DG get stuff like +1 Toughness, Fearless, and Relentless, WE get Fearless, Furious Charge, etc...

So this makes every model in the army just like their cult unit, right? So what's the point in even having that cult unit if everyone else in the army has the same benefits?

But here's the thing - the cult units are meant to represent units from that Legion being lent or used by different Chaos forces outside that legion. Plague Marines represent DG in a Renegades army, Berserkers represent WE in a Crimson Slaughter army, etc etc etc.

This is why they're more expensive and Elites - every marine in DG is a plague marine, but they're far rarer in forces outside the DG.

From a design perspective it's pretty cool - the Legions get ways to represent themselves effectively, finally, and their cult units still have a place in non-Legion armies to represent small forces provided to those non-Legion armies.

Photos of rules on bell of lost souls confirm nightlords

Things look legit

Post?

It's already confirmed from the description that all 9 Traitor Legions will get their own rulesets.

I bought sisters to use as inq henchman a while back, how happy I am that I can just use the sisters as is now. Also someone was saying psykers will be able to be taken. I'm hoping I can finally do an all sanctioned psyker army.

I expect when the codex eventually gets re written the cults will get buffed

Expecting zerks to go back to 2 attacks base and maybe chain axes

# DG - bike-star (1849pts/1850pts)

# Cyclopia Cabal (495pts)

Sorcerer (195pts)
2x ML, Bike, Spell familiar, The Black Mace, VoTLW

Sorcerer (150pts)
2x ML, Bike, Spell familiar, VoTLW, Force Stave

Sorcerer (150pts)
2x ML, Bike, Spell familiar, VoTLW, Force Stave

## CAD (1354pts)

Rules: Ideal Mission Commander, Objective Secured (Troops), Death Guard Legion

### HQ (160pts)

Chaos Lord (160pts)
Bike, MoN, Sigil, Warlord, Plaguebringer
> Plaguebringer: AP3 poison 4+ deamon weapon

### Troops (505pts)

Chaos Cultists (70pts)
MoN

CSM (145pts)
5x Chaos Marine, Chaos Rhino, MoN, Meltagun, Combi-melta

CSM (145pts)

CSM (145pts)

### Fast Attack (299pts)

Chaos Bikers (299pts)
9x Chaos Biker, MoN, 2x Plasma Gun, Power fist

### Heavy Support (390pts)

Havocs (130pts)
4x Autocannon, MoN

Havocs (130pts)
4x Autocannon, MoN

Havocs (130pts)
4x Autocannon, MoN

why does everyone hate Tau?
They have bombass mechs and shit

But can I take Havocs with Blastmasters?

I hope no one in your store does this to their minis.
dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/387478.page

What does Veeky Forums think of the new design of Silver Towers? They were in the old Epic game as literal floating castle towers. Bit different now.

>mechs

You mean monsters :^)

Anyone ever seen any reasonable conversions for corsair jetpacks? I don't really want to pay FW costs but I really like the concept.

>You mean monsters :^)
they look pretty mech to me bro

At first I felt like you were overreacting to a Gundam paint scheme which I don't think is THAT bad. But it was so much worse...

I actually think this is really neat

I actually like it a lot. The idea of each Sorcerer having his own that works like drop fortress is pretty cool.

Though it reminded me of this one recent mecha anime where guys from Mars had "landing castles" or something along those lines that functioned the same way. I don't recall the name however.

i play warhammer for warhammer, if i want animu i go watch animu.
So no, i wouldn't do this

Paint on the fire warriors is a little thick, but overall its a nicely painted and converted army. What's the deal?

It started off so decent. Hell, I love the Harro drones, but then it rapidly devolved.

I dont understand why they are portrayed as both, being actual citadels on one page and switching to silver eye obelisks in the next

>nicely painted and converted army