How do we get more women into /crypto/?

Crypto is a male dominated bubble, so I come to ask you Veeky Forums. How do we introduce more people, especially minorities & women, to the world of crypto? Let's not just reduce ourselves to crypto, but think about business as a whole. What's stopping women?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/b6q9bZh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get them to buy IOTA for the Fugee camps

Crypto is not a business

>What's stopping women?
Their IQ.

Women aren't needed, nor wanted, in crypto

-Don't swarm over them.
-Stop suggesting "Men are better at maths" and instill prejudice from the age of 4.
-Treat other people like people, not like minorities and women.

they don’t earn any money to invest

>get minorities
>naturally flock toward “gold” or “weed” related coins (nigga wtf is a OmiseGO coin??)
>get dumped on constantly
>blame whitey

Start more cam whore for bitcoin crap

We don't, because they don't matter. The real question is, how do we get beta cucks like you out? Piece of shit.

hi buy XRP

>treat other people like people, not like minorities and women
In a world where we're taught to be hyper-aware of everyone's race/gender/ability and give preferential treatment according to where they sit on the victim pyramid? Good luck with that

/thread

I mean, some dumb money is always nice, but do you really want them to bitch about losing money because they bought at ATH and how the whole crypto community is working against them?

>in a world
>assumes US media represents all of the world
yeah, found your logic issue.

Apologize right now user. That's not nice.

You show them your gainz and buy them something with it. My girl kept saying I was wasting my money on stupid internet magic, then I cashed out some of my profit and bought her a $2k camera lens. She doesn't say shit about it now.

If you don't think this ideology is spreading like wildfire across the west, I don't know what to tell you
t. non-US citizen

It almost takes effort to make shilling this bad
Do you genuinely believe thats a good photoshop or are you just that desperate for a working toilet?

unironically , I may be so far away from those groups where this is happening that I'm just not noticing anything. You might in fact be right.

After giving this some thought, I think getting more women and niggers into crypto is a tremendous idea. Both of them are not widely known for being the intellectual pinnacle basing their decisions on foresight and rational thought. This is actually awesome for everybody who does and has some experience in this market, if hordes of idiots come into this business thinking they are way smarter and lose all the money their husbands give them or they rob from others.

Conclusion: Get those sheeps in here!

oh sweetie. maybe if you shove your opinions up your ass youll find out

>no downside
A ton of gibs me dats rioting because coinbase has fees might lead to regulations

We don't. It's really an anonymous internet money, no one knows your gender or race in crypto world. If they are not finding this stuff out themselves fuck them, no one here to stop them if they want to play with us.

True. I know a nigglet that was spouting on Facebook about how he's been in crypto before everyone else and how much he's made. I mentioned something about Monero and Ripple and he was like what's that, how do I buy it on coinbase?

Yup, lots of dumb money incoming.

> has a chick friend who asked about my coins a few times
> summer 2017
> lends $200 to her for minor knee operation
> she wants to give it back a few weeks after
> "hey listen, you've asked about crypto some time ago. Why don't you just buy some for $200, wait few months and give me back 200$ worth of whatever you have and keep the rest"
> "if it crashes - I'll just take whatever is left anyway with no strings attached"
> literally 0 risk free money
> have to force feed her all the wallets and exchanges
> 0 research done
> "user it's too hard"
> "user how do I add my debit card here"
> whenever she meets any minor obstacle - she forgets about it untill I remind her
> don't want to hand hold too much so that she actually learns something
> December 2017
> literal retarded has not done a thing yet
> "Hey user, this guy at work told me he can buy bitcoin for me, he will keep it and will also take 15% of the profits. Seems like a good deal, right?"
> I can't tolerate it anymore - I'll just take my money back

I am not even using coinbase, so I don't care. I also don't care about their rants from up here in my mansion. It has literally no downside if dumb people with lots of money come into these markets.

Fuck off you faggot cuck. We don't need cunts coming here and ruining things. Kys.

these dumb people will ruin everything because they stake even their damn mortages to buy shitcoins like IOTA. many of them will lose money and cry to the gabment for gibs and regulation destroying the highly profitable markets we have today

>people bring massive amounts of money into the markets
>"people will destroy the markets for me!"

What are you? A super-moron? Buy, hold and wait for them to come. Easiest money of your life is ahead.

It's a known fact that women get wet for the DASH

you know why the housing market crashed? too much greed I bet you are a latecomer with no vision who will stay on till the eventual bubble pop. Dont forget, buy XRP

I M GONNA SHILL IOTA TO ALL THE REFUGEES LOVERS CUNTS ! ALLAHU AKBHAR LAMBOLAND

>no minorities in crypto
Tell that to the LINK fudders

>>How do we get more women into /crypto/?:

who cares money has no sex.

What happened to NIGGER coin?werent they trying to get the minority audience?

Girls only care about chad cock. There's no chad cock in crypto

yeah yeah, bubble muh. just like australian housing bubble, mh?

But yes please, just fuck off from crypto, sell everything and never look back. Just don't forget to kill yourself in 3 years when you would have made it by just waiting and not be a neurotic fearful dimwit that sold everything because muh bubble

I'm not posting my fucking milkglands to appease you, but I have been on this ride long enough to make x8. And I'm buying my dream trip to Japan this spring from my gains. Let's hope norks don't blow it up before I get there.

>There's no Chad cock in crypto
This. Women will win in the end anyways when the foreveralone losers give them all of their crypto gains in marriage.

I hope you get raped by the yakuza

discord.gg/b6q9bZh join pokemon discord server

>he doesnt know im already in lamboland
>he doesnt know i already cashes out 75% of me war chest into more stable industries and Im set for life
>he still thinks crypto is going parabolic for 2 more years
>he doesnt have an old money mentor uncle who advises him on financial matters
This is why you will always be poor. Thinking in 2D. If the common people know about it the game is almost up pal. i give it 1,5 years max, but then, I still play with 25% on the market, I can afford to lose this. If it 5x's, well and good. If it crashes, Im still set for life.

Crypto is complex, takes time to understand.

Men are more obsessive, men can spend weeks trying to set up an At line in a mountain in the middle of nowhere because it's "fun".

Most women don't behave like this, most women don't obsess about things like this, some do, but most don't.

Read evolutionary biology.

fuck off

You know stupid girls, mine knows how to rent hash from sites and mine profitable coins, and she's decent at trading too. But it's just a side thing for her, she's got a good job

They have to wait until all the massive gains are over because they can't get paid as much as men. Boom roasted

It's all about biological incentives when generalizing:

> Men care about speculation/investment, men take gambles to hopefully get ahead in the future.
> Women care about the now. safety and resources. The future is a gamble they don't have to risk.

Men spend their lives finding ways to get ahead, either by career or investments. Men look up to other men who are visionaries and really good at what they do.
Women don't have to bother with getting ahead, they need to secure a mate that's already doing all these things. Women make sure they look vertile and are seen by these potrential mates, so beauty and social circles matter to women.

tl;dr: Men thrive by taking risks, women are riskaverse as fuck because they don't have to be taking them.

>following boomer advice
lmfao stay small

We don't want them, they cry to the cops too much

Pretty much this desu

Because we’re ruthless

A woman is suppose to maintain the household, not whore out with multiple altcoins