Excuse me, Farseer

Why don't we straight up tell the mon-keigh where Chaos will happen? While not the brightest, they sure have enough bodies to throw at any Chaos incursion. And we wouldn't even lose any member of our species, and maybe even come to a truce with the mon-keigh, which could be benefical to us.

Well, young warrior, we tried that during the time when the so called Master of Mankind, the Emperor and his sons ransacked trough the galaxy in their crazed crusade of bloodshed and conquest.
They did not heed our warnings, and instead opted to attack us on sight, dooming their species to the ruin they reside in now.

The same scene has repeated itself time and time again, the mon'keigh do not heed our wisdom, for they would rather spite us and die in the process, than listen our advice.
There is no bargaining with them, for they are brute beasts, in body and soul, barely above the the orks.

That is why, we must manipulate them, for to that is the only way we can direct their ignorant wrath towards the benefit of our kin.

Maybe if you didn't constantly deceive and betray every other living being you found, the Emperor wouldn't have had any reason to distrust you. But you just HAD to murder-rape a Chaos God into existence and cause the fall of the burgeoning human empire in the first place.

Of course, Chaos itself could have been avoided if your creators had just cured the Necrontyr's super-cancer instead of being grumpy old toads about it.

The eldar didn't deceive or betray humans before the fall.
Humans literally weren't even on the fucking radar of the Eldar empire, because by the time of Humanity's Golden age, Eldar had become basically a post scarcity galaxy dominating empire, that had no external threats at all, under whose shadow humanity spread across the galaxy.

And after the fall, when the Great Crusade started, the Craftworld eldar, straggling refugees of the former Eldar empire, were, upon being discovered by Emperor or his Primarchs, to submit as vassals of humanity, or face extermination.

It was Humanity that started aggression between the post fall Eldar and the Imperium, not the Eldar.

Please, just fuck off already.
Your gay forced meme is so fucking sad, even /tv/ wouldn't love you, you dumb faggot.

Young Kylandrilysalyn,

Well, you're a basket weaver back home on the craftworld. How about I make the decisions about guiding the fate of our species, and you make the decisions on what kind of baskets the craftworld will get this season? Thanks Kylandrilysalyn

Why can't you make threads like a normal person? Why do you need to force these stupid photoshops?

Fuck off Eldar, we got it.

My baskets sing the song of our people, each thread woven like the interconnected mural of a thousand crystal streams bathed under the starlight of a million suns! Each mere thread makes the feeble workings of lesser races seem like bacterial slime by the very comparison!

You would not know, having never walked the Path of the Weaver.

>found the butthurt mon-keigh

You assume the mon-keigh trust us. Even their radical inquisitors don't trust us more than as far as they can swing their retinue.

Well, of course we are trustworthy. It's just those silly mon-keigh who don't understand our ways.

>normal person
>Veeky Forums
Pick one.

They actually do often cooperate though, the current rulebook says in the Eldar fluff that they and the Imperium are allies more often than enemies.

Wait until he bumps it from page 10 with some inane and/or assblasted comment before calling samefag, anons.
That and claiming everyone else is OP in some conspiracy against him (no, I don't understand either) are his calling cards.

>being this mad
>samefagging this hard
>meme has been around for over a year, still try to claim "nuh uh its totes le forced XDDD"

The only thing being forced here is your constant stream of triggered shitposting every time a thread like this comes up.

>trusting the Eldar

Why don't you guys just accept your time has passed and lay down weapons?

>necroing a shitty forced meme thread

what a loser.

>S-Stop liking things I don't like!1!!

>The eldar didn't deceive or betray humans before the fall.

>The Eldar didn't decieve or betray humans before the fall
Arguably, the Pre-Fall Eldar were worse than the Dark Eldar of today, as the entire race was messed up for fun, rather than the sick freaks that the DEldar must be to live.

I will never understand why these threads rile certain people up sooooo bad. I know that they claim that there are too many of these threads, but even at their height you might occasionally see a couple of these threads on the front page, but that was rare.

Maybe they're just mad because someone's making fun of the illogic of WH40K? I remember making my first thread on Veeky Forums about 6 years ago, I asked why so many Space Marines enter combat without helmets. Some people absolutely lost their shit over this question.

I did eventually get an answer and then deleted the thread, but this made even more people rage about the thread being deleted while they were ranting...

Source?

>Tell humans about the Heresy
>By telling people their best friends will betray them when they have only known slaughtering xenos
If you wanted to tell someone about Horus' treason why the fuck would you tell Fulgrim? And after you find out that Fulgrim is a traitor why would you go to Ferrus by trying to mislead him? Of course Ferrus will rip you apart for trying to manipulate him with illusions into thinking his best friend and brother betrayed him. Tell Corax that Horus is a traitor, Corax hated Horus. Tell someone that won't rip you apart that Fulgrim is a traitor.

The constant necro posting and blatant OP samefaggotry to keep inane threads alive at sub 100 posts for days pisses people off, not to mention the fact that the OP, and it's obviously the same one nine times out of ten, always acts offended at being called out.
The fact that he could simply not act like a raging faggot and have a decent thread just doesn't even occur to him.

The Pre-Fall kept mostly to themselves.

sage hard

Why do you suppose that the Eldar are so informed about the relationships between the Primarchs and their characters?

Not really. The Pre-Fall Eldar never attacked any nation which did not attack it first, they ignored all other civilizations except for Eldar 'hippies' who took gap years with other aliens to understand what 'suffering' was.

We've got no evidence of any Eldar attack on humans ever till post-Fall of the Empire.

After that Exodite Eldar have never attacked the Imperium, only fought in the defence of their own homes, and we know Ulthwe's first time fighting them was the incident with Fulgrim (an incident long past the point at which Eldrad says the Emperor and him stopped chatting anyway so the Emps apparently ditched Eldrad long before that).

we tried

fulgrim happened

Eldrad met Fulgrim.

The Eldar really can't just straight up pick-and-choose the Primarchs so they have to wait for opportune moments. As it happened each and every opportune moment end poorly despite the Eldar's efforts.

All of this is pointless anyway since Eldrad tried to warn the Emperor and he didn't listen so it wasn't like it was ever going to work. Even if Eldrad convinced Fulgrim we know the Emperor wouldn't instantly believe Fulgrim and so the outcome is unlikely to have been little different.

Basically, since the Emperor didn't believe Eldrad, there wasn't much Eldrad could really do anyway.