Stock Comic Plot #354

Your party and BBEG is dragged into an alternate universe where almost everything is the same exept everyone is genderswapped.

What happens?

The plot isn't getting progressed any time soon.

Wizar and wizardess probably wind up procreating to create clones of themselves.

Never know when one of those will come in handy.

My dick gets hard

For my superhero setting I took that cliche and combined it with the alignment switch universe.

So everyone's doubles are both the opposite sex and opposite alignment.

Are you attractive? 'Cause, if not, well... I'm sure you understand.

My character and his alternate argue over who looks prettiest in a dress and begin some sorta insane backstabby schemes to try to fuck the other one in the ass first.

My character is a bit heavy towards the bardic end of the alignment scale...

>Your party and BBEG is dragged into an alternate universe
>Your party

How good he looks is irrelevant unless he based his character of himself.

The Bard(s) finally fucks themselves

Nothing changes about the Gnoll

My character really regrets this not happening at least 30 years prior, so he could have had an easier time finding dick.

I imagine 1860's England was sort of a bad dating scene for fags.

Narcissism. The campaign ends there for me.

My character breeds with his alter-ego to create an identical clone of himself.

This continues until there is an army of lunatic elven sorcerers who all look exactly the same.

From there, well...

So the basic history would be the same then? Including character actions? Because the gender-swapped version of my fighter would be either knocked up, have a legion of children at this point, or both. I know mine has a weakness for booze and brothels so it must be assumed the female would too.

Nigga what?
Wouldn't there just be a lesbian and a gay dude then?

It seems like we've all just entered my MAGICAL REALM

>implying Lesbianism is real

I'm not falling for your tricks, Tumblr.

So basically your gender bent doppelgänger would be Granny Ogg.

The Beast laughs. The Beast (Alternative) laughs.
Everyone else facepalms and then they leave the room, the building and possibly the town to not have to witness the inevitable.

The Beast is degenerate hedonist.

>male who wants the D, cant tell anyone because muh persecution
>Genderswap
>now is a female who still wants D, is considered normal

inB4 difference between gender presentation and sexuality.

This isn't genderswapping a person, it's genderswapping a universe. Presumably that comes with flipped sexual preferences so the two universes can keep up with each other in terms of birth rates.

Well, I think the consensus is your character isn't swapped, you meet a version of your character who is. Though, if sexual preference isn't swapped, all the straight women in your universe are now gay guys, so you've got a decent chance of getting laid.

My character is an androgynous dickass rogue so,

We should switch places and see how long it takes your universe's team to notice
>We should switch places and see how long it takes your universe's team to notice

That's a great idea!
>That's a great idea!

orgy
this is my magical realm

Would fucking yourself be sex or masterbation?

I think it really depends on wether or not the 'you' you decided to fuck is a separate entity. If a clone is not in a permanent psychic link it means that the clone is nothing less than another person that looks like you and thus it is not masturbation(it can be really gay though if you forget to switch clone' gender though and also definitely an incest). If the clone is mindless doll you operate remotely and you fuck yourself that way it is masturbation.

>bookish, self-assured-but-introverted knowitall
>male
A librarian...

>grandstanding, self-important goofball
>male
...a tomboy...

>extroverted, borderline-nymphomaniac hippy artist
>female
...and the owner of a free-love commune enter the prime universe and find out that they're the Rule-63-verse counterparts. I'm just gonna bet that, since they're teenage villains in a supers universe, a lot of sex is going to happen.

I have to know if Kirk and femKirk fucked.

For... reasons...

You know Kirk is gonna hit that... and if they're like each other, then it doesnt matter which Kirk I'm talking about.

if the players in my super hero game ever start going reality hoping im going to throw them a curve ball and have them discover that THEY are the evil twin universe, all of their alternate reality doubles are bad guys.

>My character breeds with his alter-ego to create an identical clone of himself.

That's not how genetics works.

I actually love that.

enjoy your children all looking like donald trump's sons

Noone notices anything.
Most PCs and NPCs are more machines then people by now and BBEG is a genderless AI

I find out how it's possible to get twin babies on a ship with a Human, an AI, a Hologram and a Cat,

Yes.

Doubt it would change much of anything. Just because we are all in the alternate universe doesn't mean any of us are going to encounter our counterparts.

The whole you are now in a different universe thing could make for a neat reveal though if done subtly.

I fuck myself, get pregnant, give birth to identical twins who are really clones of me, the twins grow up in three days and I send them to live in the other universe with their other parent.
Also I'm a dude.

>sexy evil ultrawoman

Muh dick!

I can count the amount of people that WON'T try and boink their gender-swapped other on a single hand. On an aside though, this would probably resolve the campaign at least short term as the BBEG duo decide to consolidate their forces and form a kingdom of evil.

Myself:
>Undead
>mostly crazy
>obsessed with machinery
>obsessed with chemical reactions that end in fire

Either they try and invent something or they both accuse the other one of stealing their designs, which promptly ends with a lot of explosions and fire.

The Barbarian
>Super buff
>Not that smart
>Able to fend off death with the power of anger and charitable donations

Udder jokes. Besides that they probably just join each other in smashing the fuck out of evil with their massive axes.

The Mage
>Cardboard cutout of an orc in a robe

This player barely gets involved outside of combat. Though that's slowly changing. We'd just wind up with a slightly skinnier green ice mage.

The warlock
>has only been around for about two games
>former head of a band of cutthroat mercs
>lots of black fire

Not much changes, probably.

Bard
>Probably a lesbian
>really flamboyant
>obsessed with declaring their skill with a sword
>actually a really mediocre swordsman
>pretty good showman

It's just a gay version of Spoony the Bard with a rapier and shit swordfighting skills (though probably pretty good 'swordfighting' skills).

My giantess superhero has taken to calling herself Artemis, as in the Goddess of the Amazons, because she didn't like being called Titan, among other things.
So she's just found her Apollo.

They will go frolicking together, bitch about how clothing doesn't work like in the comics and is destroyed when they grow, bond over enormous meals sending them both broke, like usual, before retiring eventually to their gym, an unused property in the industrial district where old age-worn, concrete tide breaks are left when they are replaced.

When they'll end up having an argument and try to kill each other.

Galatea or Robot to the public though she detests that name is going to sit in a corner next to her 'male' counterpart as they work out how to datalink and spend the rest of their time talking brain-in-a-jar to brain-in-a-jar.

August is going to be pouring over every single history book he can find to learn how our worlds are similar and different. Ms. August will probably join him for a while to pick his brain for the same reason before she starts interviewing all of us.

Antikythera is assisting Galatea and Mr. Galatea's datalinking, interested in how the two brain-in-jar cyborgs differ and if a male mind interfaces differently to it's shell then Galatea's female mind.
Miss Antikythera is likely doing the same.
Then they two are going to start exploring each other's cybernetic implants and when everone comes back together the next day they'll probably still be platonically exploring every inch of each other's bodies.
Or they may actually start fucking. Who knows.

Saffron has just discovered her soulmate in Mr Saffron and she's 'totes getting him a makeover.'

Aina is just making a nuisance of herself, pissed she's been dragged into another stupid incident until she realises she hasn't been cast out of the goth scene here and then runs off.
Mr. Aina is likely not present, being his home dimension and all, he has other stuff to do.

Everyone spends thirty minutes sorting out who's who and what's going on, and then nothing really changes in earnest. Though the BBEG might be crazy enough to bone him(her?)self.

Meanwhile, the villain, semi-immortal Russian scientist Sergei Canis who's already kicking himself because he didn't want a P-Wave spectrum shift, he wanted it to remain in semi-sync with the U-Wave whilst the T-Wave had the variance.
He's to annoyed over his mistake to realise what an opportunity he's created for himself and is hard at work fixing his latest master plan to bring us all home.
His ever-present henchwoman, the world famous thief Ultraviolet is out stealing the parts he needs.

That night Aina comes and gathers Artemis and Apollo to come party with her and she'll attempt to get them smashed.
Mr. Aina drags them somewhere private because even if Aina is an unknown, he's to afraid it'll be blamed on him anyway.

August and Ms. August, being the only two really paying attention, will be getting reports that a female copycat of Ultraviolet is committing repeated thefts and put two and two together.

They'll go grab Saffron and Saffron from their completely non-incestuous date-cum-make out session and track down Sergei and UV.

After a short confrontation it turns out he didn't mean for this to happen, he had meant to go back in time and 'convince' our younger selves to not become heroes.
UVs comments about just leaving them behind but this is dismissed with technobabble about interfering P-Waves.

In the morning Artemis and Mr. Aina have slept together, like wise Aina and Apollo.
Saffron and Saffron are having a heartfelt farewell, after breaking into the Alien tech vault and appropriating a pair of sub-space communicators.
The cyborg quartet are talking shop and August and Ms. August have a discussion of philosophy pertaining to free will on discovering how similar the two worlds are.

UV is impaitent, not wanting to stick around to long and met her dimensional twin and finally Sergei powers up the device, the dimensional barriers are realigned and the box sparks, explodes and we are now stuck in completely different dimension.

>Spaceship crewed exclusively by female clones after an incident wiped out all the men and most the women long ago.

Meets

>Spaceship crewed exclusively by male clones after an incident wiped out all the women and most the men long ago.

They exchange histories, get to know each other and exchange genetic samples of all their crew to vastly increase diversity of their crew.

They then team up and hunt down whoever brought the ladyship here and find a way for them to get home.

I imagine the 2 BBEGs would immediately recognise each other and work together on their grand plot to save the world, while the party which is composed of mostly superpowered (rightfully) paranoid semi-lunatics masquerading as functioning members of society would probably end up fighting each other to the death, or near it, before noticing that they're the same people.

this image would be a lot better without the pointless captions
I get the feeling someone added them later to be ebin

Maybe, but it's an older image and that kind of speaking was popular among the lady artists of the time (2008 in this case).

I don't know if they were being ironic or not.

Let's see with my party.
Androgynous CE elf warlock who hits on everybody would be exactly the same, only with parts swapped.

NE dwarf-reincarnated-as-elf monk would be... even sadder. See, he's in great mourning since he's changed body : his beard is gone (he still glues his hair to his face but it's just not the same). As a woman, he would be twice as beardless, and far less manly.

Ratman alchemist woud look something like a manic pixie dream girl with dynamite, so I guess, basically going from Junkrat to Jinx.

And my character, a LE paladin, would look the same, charismatic, no fun allowed, duty first handsome face with a warped sense of justice.

Nothing. Because no one in my group can roleplay worth a damn

You know that guy? That guy you get along with really really well. Who you wish was a chick because you would be perfect together, but your just not attracted to men? Well now there is a female copy of him. GO FORTH.

>girl Spock
Oh, lord

The spock looks rather androgynous, but i would fuck that fem!kirk in a heartbeat.

I like androgynous and polished. Imagine those cold cat like eyes. "No, you're doing fine. This is fine, I guess."

....well, the rest of my party will immediately cause a firefight to ensue, as one is a triggerhappy chaotic stupid moron, another is a barbarian anthropomorphic slurk with an int of 7....and the half dragon wizard follows along with the rest of the part....and my own character is a fuckign genius psion who is perfectly aware that her opposite number will be a nightmare because she herself is an ageless and damage resistant xenophilaic lesbian rapist with the powers to survive damn near anything done to her - which means her opposite may as well be fucking Rance.

At least he won't be raping my character, since he'll be after the otherwise all male group I'm with!

Wait, isn't this the plot of Gal Force?

>Wondering why the uniforms are different ...
>MFW I realise the black side makes it more slimming

>Both versions of Spock have the same eye color but the Kirks don't.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

I refuse to believe a girl with no muscle mass is strong enough to deal with that situation she appears to be in.

Also, neither Kirk nor Spock look like Kirk or Spock. I'm beginning to think that this is just a cosplay convention.

Nope

Look up Star Trek Comics #30

Sorry. I'm a little slow. I just realized that this is based on JJ Trek. I tend to forget that it exists because it bears only superficial resemblance to the original Star Trek.

So do the kirks get it on then?

Why else do you think the Kirks aren't present at the meeting?

Don't have sex with any of the ladies in case it somehow gets me pregnant with twins

my sides

I never realized this, thank you.
incest