What's your most prized Veeky Forums related possession?

What's your most prized Veeky Forums related possession?

My most prized Veeky Forums posession?

That would have to be my penus-wenus:D

Is masturbating considered a traditional game?

>not using a random table to determine your fap material and the strength/speed of fapping

kys

Of course.

>posting on mobile
>get smacked with a ban
>you don't think you've done anything wrong, so you look at the post that got you banned
>it's from Veeky Forums
>you never browse Veeky Forums
>Post contains phrase "Why my penus-wenus, of course! :D"
Yooooou motherfucker.

I don't really have any that I couldn't live without, but the hard-cover copy of Reign was the hardest to acquire, since it's out of print now.

Well, I won a fedora once.
I burned in front of the autist and probable pedophile I won it from about 10 minutes later though.
So if a memory is a possession, then that's my most cherished.

My set of painted heroquest mini's. Guy did a great job.

Cherished?

My 40k Ork army.

Damned if it isn't largely useless to me now, (outside of a the very rare old edition game between me and my brother or cousin), but I built it up over years, painted every model, and loved every time I put it on the table. That army deserves more than to just sit in my old case and wait.

Possibly this (I've got physical copy), because of sheer rarity

While it is not really expensive or anything, getting it in Eastern Yurop was a smile of luck - it isn't sold anywhere outside US and shipping prices are just plain stupid.

Wanted it for some time, and recently I saw that only online tabletop shop in my country has two copies, god knows how and what for they got it. Moreover, not only without this shipping charge, but also actually cheaper for the book itself (about 30 dollars in local currency, while the book price on publisher site is 40). Of course I couldn't stop myself from buying it even though my slavpoor budget runs low atm.

Now I could be the only person in the country to own it (since the other copy didn't sell up to current day)

Too bad I'll most likely never play it since it requires too much input from the players (reading a rulebook is a bare minimum), and most players I met are only interested in being handed everything down ready with little effort from themselves.

My most prized possession...?
That would be my complete collection of D&D 4E books.
And the great memories I had with my frends using these same books

Copper dice gifted to me by my great grandfather.

Probably my very first set of dice. Bought some clear amber-colored plastic dice when I first set into being a DM, and they've stuck with me ever since.

My first-edition hardcopies of Isaac Bonewits' "Authentic Thaumaturgy" (Steve Jackson Games) and Sam Witt's "Chaos Magic: Wild Sorcery" (Mongoose Publishing.) They've got the whole "artifacts of the past recounting a vision of the future we still haven't reached" thing going for them that inspired me to actually hunt down and collect them.

My dice set that I've had since I first started roleplaying.
Those dice have some real memories.

Copy of the 3.5 forgotten realms campaign setting. Gave me lots to read and dream about when I first started getting into D&D, and helped serve as a guidebook for making my own setting. Not in its content, exactly, but just from a purely "Wow, look at this big magical world" sort of way. Inspirational, I suppose. I still like to read through it when I travel, and now it's come with me to about seven different countries.

Oddly enough, I'm not really a fan of FR.

This book by far.

Post pics?

A complete collection of Jeux & Strategie magazines.
That thing had everything from chess to labyrinths and riddles, including tabletop rpgs and computer games that you had to program yourself in basic.
And it included a complete tabletop game in every issue, games that were often pretty good.
It's a delicious blast from the past.

An original first edition C°ntinuum book

D20. it was a gift from my wife. Made of buffalo horn.

Every time it critically succeeds it reminds me of our love. It has yet to fail me in years of rolling. It... Makes me think their might be a hidden fault but it keeps going my way during plot relevant events so I keep rolling.

All 3 leather boundcollectors ed 40k RPG books.

The rogue trader one has my wife as the RT.

I'm soppy like that.

(Deathwatch I suffer buyers remorse from though)

Please post pics of your artefacts, anons.
I would, but I'm not at home currently.

I'll get on it

Dump incoming

Apologies for poor camera work

The heroes

The Barbarian

D-do board games and d6es count? Because that's literally all the Veeky Forums material I own

The Dwarf

The Elf

David Bowie

The Forces of Chaos

The Chaos Sorcerer

My dad's ADnD manuals and his copy of Chainmail I guess

Some Chaos Warriors

The Greenskins

Noice. Thanks for posting.

Closer shot of the Greenskins

Some Gobbos

No problem

A couple Orcs

Should mention that the guy who painted them also repaired them, hence the Goblin with the Flail.

Ferocious Firmirs

The Orc leader. I asked for this guy to be done noticeably differently.

The Undead

The Mummies

A few Skeletons

Pictures don't do justice here, all the skeletons are different, one looks freshly stripped, lots of pink left, one seems very aged, with spots of rust on its scythe.

And of course, the Mighty Gargoyle

Also bonus pics, whatever the fuck this is. I painted it originally, but the guy who did my HQ snazzed it up, glued the arm back on (which I swear, Gygax himself wouldn't be able to keep attached to this damn things body) and did the base.

From behind.

If anyone wants him to do anything, I can give you contact details. The HQ lot was about 50 miniatures and cost me $250 dollery-doos, I went back a year or two later and got some repairs done (my Garg's wings had fell off) and I gave him an extra $100.

>he hasn't played Offspring: The Reproduction
Sexual selection is the most traditional game of all.

Look at the muscularity~

Sorry, couldn't resist

Great book. I call mine Gary Gygax's big book of British Smiles.

Honestly you should be looking at the ballin flagstones

brodesode

I do mostly tabletop stuff, but easily the luckiest find I've found was a Mage: the Ascension lighter.

$10 on ebay and no one else bid on it. I've got the dice sets, both tarot decks from the game, but I always wanted the lighter.

I also have all the old nWoD dice sets from when they were released. Which is also neat :D

Just stuff I enjoy that aren't really "common" anymore.

Probably my physical copy of MAID RPG I got at Gencon 2008 when it was just released.

Maybe my Dark Heresy collector's edition.
It's certainly the rarest thing I have unless some of my old stuff is miraculously rarer.

I also have the collectors edition of 2nd Edition WFRP.

Gotta be my virginity.

That's a very nice set of miniatures, they look proper for heroquest. One of my sets was painted using enamel paints, which is a giant no no amongst miniature painters these days but it really suits the models and atmosphere of the game in practice. It somehow 'dates' with a sense of authenticity regarding that period in gaming (if not being entirely accurate about it) as early miniature painting was done with Enamels.

Its a style that emphasises the miniatures as playing pieces rather than scale models and it calibrates your imagination in a slightly different way when you approach the game. It is a step removed from the highly representational look of high-detail acryllic work (which seem to say 'this is what it looks like') and instead embraces the miniature's function as an icon or token that represents an idea without the pretension of presenting it directly.

Its neat, try it some time.

My Gaea's Cradle

Are you me?

I'd dare to say it's the oldest.

>my virginity

Don't know. I don't posses much Veeky Forums related stuff, sadly.
But I guess it'd either be my Rogue Trader Collectors Edition, I grabbed -new in shrink- from ebay for only 30 bucks, or my The Riddle of Steel Book.

Thanks man. I don't know a lot about different paints, but these minis have a really rough texture to them, like the texture of concrete, but less abrasive. It gives them a nice tactile feel.

My fairly respectable collection of hardback GURPS books.

Aye aye man.
There is another philosophy that likes to put a fairly heavy gloss varnish on acrylic minis which gives a whole other effect that is a little reminiscent of the unreal enamel style.

Would be my Black Lotus if I hadn't traded that for a bike that has devalued steadily as the paper piece goes up and up.

I have some of the super-short-print HH hardbacks. I also have a fan art gallery people have made of characters I wrote.

My 1st edition Shadowrun rulebook. Game came out the year I was born, so it's pretty fucking cool to have it. I got it for super cheap (along with Cyberpunk 1st and 2nd edition, and a sealed copy of the Shadowrun expansion Denver: City of Shadows) from a local game store that shut down. What's really cool is that there were two Shadowrun posters in there. I have one on my wall, and I'm leaving the other one in the box it's in until I get a good frame for it.

My sister's set of dice.
She left it to me in her will.

I have a copy of Nemesis the Warlock signed by Pat Mills. That's almost Veeky Forums related!

A long time ago, I went to an invitational MTG tournament and took third place, winning a Sol Ring.

Probably not worth much, to be honest, it wasn't from that wide of a pool, but damn, it feels good. I still pull it out and look at it from time to time.

Oh, I almost forgot, there's also my first place WarhaHordes coin from the last tournament at that same store. It may have been small, but damn did it feel good to finally get 1st in a fucking tournament.

I have the original mtg rule book that came with starter packs back in 93 when I started playing. Also some alpha and beta cards, nothing valuable tho.