TRON

Why is nobody talking about this? The best team ever, Chinese market, working net and working app already. CEO is a pure genious and lots of partnerships. WTF /biz?

Why do you shill shitcoins like Chainlink, instead of real deals like TRON?

PnD

Yeah, I need some actual opinions on this coin. It's really cheap right now so seems like a no-brainer to invest in but....

check articles and videos and do your own research, it is a real gem

website made by a 12 year old boy.
Big market cap already.
PnD material

if this shit ever hits 10 cents it would be on the top 6 of CMC

Would you guys say this token is similar to BAT?

im thinkgen of dumping 2 eth to either trx, fun or xlm but I can't decide which

Considering dropping 300$ on this y/n?

Got myself a bunch of TRX this morning. Innovative yellow niglet, along with his Alibaba mentor? No brainer.

TRX

I don’t trust the Chinese

because the market and humanity is irreparable.
they invest in fucking shitcoins like chainlink, haivng no idea what its purpose really is, but want the big profit.
user, i have learned that investing in cryptos is like playing roulette; you just hope that your coin is the next chosen one and this process is not influenced by its technical use, its meaningfulness or whatever, its us unfluenced by normies and which color of the coins logo they like the most. you gotta use the hype to get rich.

I thought it was a meme because they gave everyone 500 TRX on Binance a while back.

#metoo

>but it is not, do your research

I used to trade TRX a lot a couple months ago and made quite a bit off of it. Stopped paying attention when it hit 19 sats, saw it at 113 yesterday and was blown away. Congrats to all the holders!

Probably a PnD, will also probably go for 5 cents, but I don't care since it's literally free money for me anyway

Binance just gave out a free 500 of them.

It was worth zero and now my stack is worth $7. But of course you can't sell $7 worth of something on Binance

HAHAHA I GOT 500 OF THESE

bought this shit on ICO and dumped for 0.0000059 ETH before moon mission, someone kill me

> tfw bought 1M TRX for $2k when it was $.002 for months

You have to DYOR bub.

and we are going up to 300 while writing this

if we can get a confirmation on anything that is floating around we are going to 10x this week

bought in at the ico in september, up 20x, kek

this shit made me so much money lol

>wake up
>see this
Am i already too late?

no the price is stable atm, i'm waiting for something to start because current situation has huge buy/sell walls.

get ready. it is about to happen!

why did I sell yesterday... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

never been more proud of a literal shitcoin

mooning again hell yeah

Broadcast just finished, it is going off again!

Where did you see broadcast ?

Loads of people talked about it and i made 5x gains. Its over for a while though, come back in 3 months to try again.

Its going parabolic but be careful, whales periodically sell like 1-5 btc of the stuff and price goes down. just now it went from 118 to 116 because of that.

It varies, you can see whales buying and dropping 20btc worth of the stuff at the same time. Noone seems to know what to do. Just gonna hodl and pray. We're gonna make it right?

The problem is marketcap and coin supply. And the ICO, like 90% of the supply, is owned by whales.

Too bad you can't even trade it on Binance so it's useless there.

Theyre going to burn 50 billion