I hope you fucks are ready for this to moon

I hope you fucks are ready for this to moon

- Korea is FUDing hard
- Price has been sideways for days
- Low volume
- Weak hands/new money ready to sell
- $50,000,000 tether printed yesterday
- $50,000,000 being printed right now omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL

They're going to blow this up to $19,000 by the end of the day ATLEAST
I could see it blowing past $20K into $23K/24K

quote me

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/b6q9bZh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're right I will autistically tattoo my bitcoin wallet on my chest and I fucking hate tattoos

screencap this

$23k minimum motherfuckers, nocoiners will be BTFO

50mil USD is like farting into a tornado, did you ever check what daily volume and market cap BTC has?

it's going sub 15k retard

If it breaches $20,000, then expect it to fly past that. A big part of this is the idea of "20K BTC" and that people have set up sell orders they aren't paying attention to.

Once it break that, it'll just go up and up and up. It might only go to 21.5K the first day, but I see 23-24K over the next 1-2 days. Then of course there will be an alt drive, followed by an LTC drive to try to get the ration to at least 0.015 after it falls back to around 0.012

It's not a fart in the wind because that money can be used to drive the price upwards.
Do you really think that when the market cap drops 20 billion, that 20 billion was traded?

With how many bots out there, all they have to do is seed it slowly and spread FOMO. USDT pairings will skyrocket which will skyrocket USD pairings. They just need to boost 1 exchange upwards. And let's not forget all the people and bots that join in on the buy/sell game to drive it up.

Everyone is expecting 20K EOY, so it'll self fulfill itself

>bitcoin
>mooning
It can double at best, so what? only altcoins can truly moon at this point.

I think you can all see the giant sell wall. Shit will go down soon.

Ahhah altcoins can moon , bitcoin WILL GO ON MARS

STOP SHILLING ME

It's going down
I just bought bitcoins for the first time today and as the unluckiest motherfucker I am I must lose all my money for some obscure metaphysic reasons

>It can double at best, so what?

You all really need to learn your history. Bitcoin won't be mooning for a while.

Breaking 20k on or before CME futures. 22-25k by EOY after Christmas party normie bump.

discord.gg/b6q9bZh join crypto discord server

Every single time I buy Shitcoins of any kind the price immediately plummets.
When it was hanging at 3k for months the second I bought it it crashed.

Nice, just sold 100k

>cringy gifs and no contribution
when will reddit fuck off already?

Where is that img from?

> (You)
>Where is that img from?
I stealed it from the 4channel sir

Can we please remove tether from the crypto world