Veeky Forums sucks at magic

I bet tg can't tell me
what the interaction is???

Other urls found in this thread:

yawgatog.com/resources/magic-rules/#R613
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It kills all of the lands.

Every permanent becomes a colorless artifact with p/t equal to its mana cost.

How is this complex?

it is essentially a janky humility interaction but for what purpose?

but is lattice a 6/6 creature?
>he didn't read the cards

It gets you punched in the face for thinking you're clever for bringing up the Humility Opalescence combo without using either of those cards.
Protip: you're not clever.

>OP can't read

Q1: 7
Q2: 7

It's 2 not 7

Six on both

>three answers
>all wrong
I should've started the thread with this one

6, 2

?

Mine was not counting twisted image, if you wanna get technical it say "how many cards?" well 4 are used therefore 4 cards.

Three and three.

Twisted Image also draws a card.

First one

Cast image, it's now a 3/5
Cast experiment, it's now a 6/4
draw 6

Second one

Cast experiment, now it's 8/2
Cast image, now it's 2/8
Cast justice, draw 2

Twisted Experiment is Layer 7c, Twisted Image is 7b
Experiment applies after Image, timestamps be damned
You also forgot that Twisted Image cantrips

Even if you're wrong, you don't add to the tally unless you post your answer

Holy shit that is not how power/toughness switching works.

Six first, two second, plus the draw from Twisted Image which adds one draw to each.

Twisted image is layer 7e dude. you got memed.

THE ORDER DOESN'T FREAKING MATTER THIS IS NOT A TIMESTAMPS QUESTION AAAAAAAAAAAH

How does it work?

cantrip 1, sac for 2

cantrip 1, sac for 2

"Effects that switch power and toughness apply after all other effects that change power and/or toughness, regardless of which effect was created first."

Interesting

It applies last.

>613.3e.
>Layer 7e:
>Effects that switch a creature's power and toughness are applied.
>Such effects take the value of power and apply it to the creature's toughness, and take the value of toughness and apply it to the creature's power.

Shit I got them backwards.

yawgatog.com/resources/magic-rules/#R613

I wanna see that you have a win condition

>10,000
I hate you enough to play through that.
Use a more reliable number next time.
I always use TREE(3).

Seems more likely that after 10000 runs you're just going to have no permanents left.

On average, each cast will reduce the number of permanents each player controls by P, where P is the "permanent density" of their deck (i.e. # of permanent cards not in hands, graveyards, or exiled divided by the number of cards not in hands, graveyards, or exiled).

Because you can never gain a permanent this way, unless a deck runs no non-permanent cards, this means that an infinite number of casts will always result in no permanents on the board, when the stack is emptied.

But if your win condition can go off at instant speed, like a non-tapping pinger (Kumano, Master Yamabushi), sure.

>TREE(3)
You are terrible person.

Works right up until some chuckle fuck says SCG(13)
And then you both start using inordinately large combinations of exponents and functions.

Where's a Kormus Bell when you need one?

makes mycosynth a 6/6 creature with no abilities.

All abilities are activated once (Wall of Roots produces G), Living armor and Dwarven Armor target the wall and opponent enchants the wall with Spirit Shackle and manages to tap it

How many counters end up on Wall of Roots if Dwarven Armor produced +1/+0? How many if Dwarven Armor produced +0/+1?

since no one corrected you guys, looks like I have to

>121.3. If a permanent has both a +1/+1 counter and a -1/-1 counter on it, N +1/+1 and N -1/-1 counters are removed from it as a state-based action, where N is the smaller of the number of +1/+1 and -1/-1 counters on it. See rule 704.
>704.5r. If a permanent has both a +1/+1 counter and a -1/-1 counter on it, N +1/+1 and N -1/-1 counters are removed from it, where N is the smaller of the number of +1/+1 and -1/-1 counters on it.
Only +1/+1 and -1/-1 counters remove each other, it's a (fairly) recent change to help with bookkeeping. No new cards use other counters so WotC (and the rules) give no fucks.

Still has the possibility of fizzling. I'll pause and consider every offer to cut the deck.

>No new cards use other counters
Well, charge counters and flavor-named counters.
But no new cards use "weird' + or - counters.

1: 7
2: 3

Four, because they don't cancel each other out. Only +1/+1 and -1/-1 counters do, per CR121.3.

??? Maybe I'm doing this wrong, but feel free to correct me.

Say you start with N permanents. First Warp World shuffles them in, reveals N-X1 permanents and X1 nonpermanents. N-X1 permanents go on the board. Second Warp World shuffles those in, reveals N-X1-X2 permanents. Repeat until you have 0 permanents (i.e. Sum[Xi,{i,1,Inf}] == N) on the board.

There's no guarantee you'll see every permanent card in an infinite number of casts*, let alone the finite number of casts you're guaranteed, because the order of your library changes every time. This is the same problem as Four Horsemen, except Four Horsemen has a complex goal state no technical fail state except one imposed by the tournament rules, and this has a simple goal state (Kumano on the board) and an obvious fail state.

*Edge case: You have your entire deck on the board in the first place, but this is a trivial solution.

Day of the Dragons helps by removing useless cards over various cycles, but it doesn't solve the inevitable decay of the consecutive Warp Worlds.

I bet tg does not
know the combo off-hand.

>removing useless cards
???
I only meant to correct the claim that you can never gain a permanent
If there's one permanent other than Djinn when Warp World resolves, and Day of the Dragons + 1 creature are revealed, Day of the Dragons removes the creature from play and makes a token.
Warp World #2 resolves with 2 permanents in play. When Day of the Dragons leaves, the exiled creature re-enters, and I can get up to 2 more permanents for a total of 3

I purposely picked the coolest, least obvious interaction. The obvious cards to go in this deck are ETB token producers

You're right. I can't remember what to tutor for.

Oh, shit, I misread DotD. I thought they were gone for good, but you're right, you can gain a permanent.

This is what I get for mathposting at midnight.

Flash in the Hulk, tutoring for 4 copies each of pic related.

All of the artifacts are 0/0 and die immediately, triggering the disciples a total of 32 times, killing the opponent.

Also, with a Gemstone mine and spirit guides you can get enough mana to combo off on your opponent's first upkeep, before the first main phase of the game.

Not Gemstone Mine, it's Gemstone Caverns.

how the fuck are you supposed to get to 7 mana with 6 cards + 1 hulk

nvm ima dumbass

>12 cards
>fizzle if too many start in your hand
I guess if you want to short yourself on digs spells...

Here's a hint.

he's probably looking for the one that uses like karmic guide, carrion feeder, kikki jikki, reveillark, and body snatcher I think

that might be a mix of two different combos, I don't remember it