Character Art Thread: Creepy Children

Or races that look like children

This is now a Knights thread.

Here's a challenge, do both.

Why is she holding that book upside down?

Sick Triple dubs.

And thus, a PC was born.

I gotchu.

Das it mane

>"post creepy children"
>everyone posts semon demons instead
What did they mean by this?

>Ignoring all the HONOR in this thread
Absolutely Disgusting.

>hijacking a thread six posts in
>honor
Pick one, user.

who is this semon demon?

>Improving a thread six posts in
ftfy

it's yoichi from drifters

>posted joan
not even mad anymore senpai

This thread needs more armored dworves

It really sucks having to screen all of these images for titties and badginas. The price of having an unsorted Nechronica folder. 1/?

Please, I can only become so erect!

10/10 I guess. I gotta leave.

CUTE!

For some reason the first thing that comes to my mind from that picture is that multiple people tried to create their perfect waifu, and it went horribly wrong. Like that bit in Welcome to NHK, where they're trying to come up with the perfec love interest for a manga, and just throw every trait they can think of together, resulting in a retarded ghost-maid-catgirl childhood friend with terminal illness.

>retarded ghost-maid-catgirl
Pathfinder General has an anime?

>tfw snorted too much warp dust

So, like, how many of these are anime characters, and if so what's their source?
Because this fucker's Sesshomaru

I am aware that that one in particular is our fluffy lord and savior, but to my knowledge, the rest are just generic fantasy knights from some Korean dude's tumblr.

ever since I spotted it I've been losing my mind trying to figure out if the rest are or are not
Like, if it weren't for the fact that dogman mcgee has a VERY specific costume, I wouldn't have spotted it because the art style is so dramatically different, so I just don't know if any of the others could potentially be. Some of them have specific enough outfits that I don't know if I should be getting the reference or not.

also, here, have a knight