XRP

Will it hit 1$?

Other urls found in this thread:

5sMining.com/r/78142
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It almost will then they'll release a few more billion into circulation in order to suppress the price

Probably but it will fall to XLM, they are already stealing partners from the etherium block chain...

%

>etherium

Idk, but why is this piece of shit still in the top 10?

It will hit $100

Question should be: how much time is left for me to buy below 2 dollars?
This board will switch in pure wojak-arama mode when 1$ will be reached much quicker than expected- if even expected.
All it needs is just one more good announcement regarding a xrp related partnership. And the gates will be floooded with normie and FOMO money alike. Screencap this. You ma hate ripple as much as you want, but you can’t say that they don’t know what they’re doing.

not in 2017

is this the lowest in terms of ETH its gonna be by EOY?

Enlighten us. What is your favorite coin then.
We all need advice

Xrp will reach 1 million

Yes today or tomorrow. Announcement at 7:15 pm est of new major customers and also one of executives answered someone’s when Moon question. He said Friday

There is still misconception regarding that Friday there will be sth regarding ‚moon‘
David Schwartz stated that he was just joking. Look up his twitter.

Joel Katz is one who said it tho not Schwartz

Also Coinbase might be coming very soon as well

>poloniex and bitstamp STILL haven't verified me
LET ME FUCKING BUY THIS SHIT COIN

just waiting for the 1B xrp to be released from escrow, soon to regress to the mean..

Huh

It's backed by an actually company with real partnerships and the coin itself has a real-world use case unlike 99% of the shit in crypto

Ur dumb. Time and time again ripple have said they want a high priced token because it will work better for the banking sector. Think $25 plus

LOL Joel Katz IS Schwartz. That's his online name.

Look, another retard! The escrow is cryptographically sealed and set to release at defined intervals with an estimated .2 of a cent decrease in price resulting from each release

This coin is easily going over $1. It's growing at a steady rate every day. I wouldn't be surprised if it reached >$2 EOY.

Hey guys im here to share with you this New mining company. They give you free 200Gh/s for accounts made in the first 3 months. Come and join me.
5sMining.com/r/78142

go shit in a street, curry nigger

It will definitely hit $1.

No-one was expecting it to break $0.50 until sometime next year.
There's massive news and partners involved with Ripple and it doesn't surprise me at all that XRP is pumping.
This coin is good at what it was intended to do, and it's going in all the right places.

It's literally a matter of when it will surpass $1 and IMO it will happen sometime next year!

ALMOST 1$ ALREADY. YOU ARE RETARDED IF YOU DONT BUY XRP

((((Katz))))
((((Schwartz))))

>999
Literally exposes the ironic crypto Jew

I'm all in on this bad boy. $1 end of week

Jews always win, buy jewcoins or be mad

Just told my brainlet friends, Guess what, they didnt do it lol

Go to community college?

1000$ eoy

i bought some on changelly the other day for some bitcoin and its been sending to my wallet for 24 hours now, last time i got some it took 30 misn tops, this normal? changelly just shit?

About to kill myself. I have 550 XRP trying to accumulate by trading swings. I keep trading at the wrong times, I trade to another coin and all of a sudden that coin goes down while XRP goes up.
I am getting fucking angry at myself.

you on changelly? mine has already exchanged its just taking forever to send to my wallet, at least 24 hours now, has anyone experienced something similar to this on changelly?