XBY future?

Im fucking dying of FOMO, i had 50k of xby, sold them all.

Now everyone is saying this is gonna be top 10 coin in 2018.

Did i done goofed?

u dun goofed

bump

i'd honestly get in this is one of the few alts that looks decent

fuck me, im done

the one chance i had

Yeah, bro you fucked up

I've been here since the start, this shits legit, still huge gains to make of you get in here

it's going to break 1k sats isn't it biz?

XBY will be massive. They finally solve problems even ETH has

Wait till it gets offered on Binance or Bittrex, then it’ll gain momentum and lift off. I can easily see this being $5+ by EOY 2018

Sitting on a fat fucking stack since April/May. Wish I bought more.

fuck dude i had 540k i bought in early may
only have 300k now
still gonna be one hell of a moon mission

Fuck this isn't on binance? How does an ausfag like me get it

what exchange is this shit coin on?

cryptopia m8

MOST ESTEEMED SIR, U MAY BYE ON YOBIT, VERY NICE COIN, MANY LAMBO VER VERY SOON, THANK U

wtf it's not stopping

fucking hell lads

Shill this 2 me plpIze

>saving the thumbnail
You may use brainlet meme pics unironically.

Le babbys first pajeet pump n dump

>tfw I was going to get some more this weekend
Guess I'll wait

> buy high
> sell low
> fomo buy even higher
kek, classic /biz OP, couldn't be better

you faggots have been calling this a pajeet pump and dump since may, didn't fail to make me 50x my investment

Whats the technology? Why is this worth investing in? If you only view this as a pnd then look elsewhere.

You fucked up. Theres a reason this was 0.025 a few weeks ago, now its 0.11 and biz barely shills it.

Its a moon mission waiting to happen. Binance/bittrex will happen very soon.

Also they have finalized the code. This is not a q2 or q3 18 mission. Its now.

It's essentially eth on steroids.

Faster, more secure, dapp, etc.

fuck fuck fcuk

op here, im fucking crying

I fucked up as well anons.. had 120k, sold 30k for syscoin in july.. only 90k left.. will I make it anons???

if you have 50k xby or more you're gonna make it

I have 250k xby at 4 cents for a level 2 static node, am I going to be rich?

Wanted to buy yesterday when it dipped to 412 sats. When my BTC arrived it was 550 already and i felt like it was too high.

>mfw 842 sats today

own 1.3M XBY
Will retire in SoCal by 2021.

Does XBY have working product launched yet? If not, when? And what is next milestone date?

they have released xfuel which is a working example of their proof of signature algo

if i recall correctly there is a big testnet scheduled sometime in the next few weeks, node registrations will open up around that point as well

Whats prospective price by eoy?

1$

Hahahahaha this is why you lot need to buy and hold your shit in your wallets so you don't panic sell. I held this since april in my wallet and it went from 1650 to 150 sat yet I still held. Borzalom is money skel tier autistic, he is pretty much a programming genius. There was a shit tons of FUD on here and reddit too because people were trying to lower the price and competitors were trying to kill it. Now I will kindly sage this thread because most of you don't deserve to be on an actual good project and should continue to chase shitcoins instead.