Filename Thread

'Cause why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBvbNs7WSII
elf-comic.thecomicseries.com/
en.inkei.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I gotcha senpai.

Does a hydrogen/helium mix even burn? I was under the impression that you needed oxygen as well.

Note that nuclear fusion is how the sun works.

Hydrogen burns quite well on it's lonesome, incidentally.

You would, but since when has that ever stopped sci-fi writers?

Oh, fuck, he was going to try to pull a planetwide chain reaction? But that would be suicide- the amount of energy he would release if he were successful would be enough to crack a planet in half, right?

I think he was the captain of an enemy spaceship outside of the planets atmosphere.

Yeah, but he'd have to be really fucking far away to not get caught in the blast radius. Admittedly, this is space we're talking about, so distance is sort of relative, but still.

Not sure that would even be possible without a hell of a lot more hydrogen. They'd have to be on a superjovian to have even a chance.

Just a bit.

The two guys in black uniforms are essentially space german nobility, while the green guys are space america. There's space JEWS off on the side being evul, but they're not relevant at the moment.

The real issue is if it even partially worked the entire surface would be irradiated to hell and back.

Hydrogen does not "burn on its own" - burning is by definition a reaction with oxygen.
Hydrogen is highly flammable, in OUR atmosphere. There is almost no "free" hydrogen anywhere, because it is a ridicolously reactive element. A purely hydrogen/helium atmostphere would be incredibly volatile to anything that moved into it, because it would mostly be a bunch of inert helium, and h2-gas, which would almost certainly react with anything you dropped into it.
That reaction might produce energy, but it would not be "burning".

Chain-reactions happen in FISSION, not FUSION. Fusion-processes cannot "run amock".
If you supplied a bomb to a hydrogen atmostphere that was so powerful it momentarily caused enough pressure and heat to make the local hydrogen fuse together, then it would fuse together and then stop once the heat dispersed, and you would have slightly more heavier elements, and slightly less hydrogen.
If the bomb was powerful enough to make the entire atmostphere start a fusion-process, then it would be powerful enought to obliterate the planet anyhow.

What is going on in that.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT WEBM.

Hydrogen doesnt "burn" in the sun. Youre mistaking a chemical reaction with a thermonuclear one.
And yes, the first would require an oxidant.

Making the hydrogen just go nuclear by using a nuke would probably also not work but at least its not offensively stupid.

I guess I made a mis-association there. Thanks.

>What is going on in that.
A wizard practicing her EXPLOSION spell on a supposedly abandoned castle every day for months. Sauce: KonoSuba

>WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT WEBM.
Gellar field failure, obviously.

>What is going on in that.
konosuba, good comedy anime. some warlord is held up in a castle and instead of attacking it they get their mage to cast destruction magic everyday until he surrenders

she knows one spell: Explosion.

They are sieging the castle.

She casts explosion once a day and collapses, out of mana, and they rebuild the castle. She comes back the next day. Eventually they will run out of material.

Then she wins.

You're saying that like it was intentional.
Megumin was just practicing on local ruins.

its been a while, was it not intentional? my mistake

who the fuck made this?

That is one doofy-looking dog. And the furball looks pretty dumb too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBvbNs7WSII

Nah, she was just practicing on an "empty" castle.

After a while some undead general went to complain about the constant explosions and it turned out the castle was their HQ.

They're so close, you couldn't pry them apart with a cyborg arm.

A magical disintegration arm works though.

You're thinking of combustion. Combustion is an oxygen fuel reaction, burning can mean any exothermic reaction.

Can a man get some sauce?

I think I have the Philmarillion somewhere.

Little Witch Academia: The Enchanted Parade

That image bothers me, helium is flame retardent

do share, please

I've found the next encounter I'm throwing at my players

You a lucky motherfucker. I'd deleted it it, but I managed to find it on archive.org.

>97 pages

The tales were true

The origin of this image would be welcomed.

elf-comic.thecomicseries.com/
warning: contains lewd

>CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROC IS COOKING!
>*Sniffs*...Mushroom Soup?
>YES! WOULD YOU CARE TO TRY SOME?

Source?

en.inkei.net/

There is MUCH more on that.

Gracias mi familia

I'm gonna need to start using this as my game night horroscope.
Today, for example, is a good night for the players.

RIP, it was real to us

>fighter bingo
You know, I made a fighter who was a notorious man-ho in his backstory specifically to poke fun at those jokes.
He gets bingo five ways on that chart.

He's a fucking player.
Still, pic should be changed to "bard's school requisites"

Yes, yes he was.
Just to drive the point home, he ended up marrying a female bard.

They are just lucky that no one is pedantic enough to actually calculate all the G-forces.

Plus he didn't surrender. He came, was going to kill the party all because they were much lower level than him, he got creeped out by the mashochist female knight, he cast a high level doom curse spell as he was leaving, they were about to storm the castle in an epic adventure when the high priest/goddess in the party just cancelled the curse.

The "match" is metaphorical, hydrogen and helium have the biggest energy output in nuclear fusion reaction.

I recognize that dick!

If it bleeds, we can bully it

anime was a mistake

Holy fuck. I didn't read this at first but.... God damn. Does anybody know more about this? Did UTV ever react?

... I am sad now.