The mod who runs Veeky Forums and /qst/ might finally be ready to obey Hiro's orders and allow us to discuss the...

The mod who runs Veeky Forums and /qst/ might finally be ready to obey Hiro's orders and allow us to discuss the current state of the board.

What do you feel are the biggest problems with moderation on Veeky Forums? What would you like to see changed?

Deleted discussion threads:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50495739/

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50494963/

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50494655/

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50480783/

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50465359/

Other urls found in this thread:

rizon.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would like to see OP get effectively permabanned. I get the feeling that's why the threads keep being deleted, because you're a ban-dodging little shitstain.

I would like to get these threads deleted faster. I remember some of these threads staying up far too long.

I concur with both of these.

OP is fucking cancer, I cannot believe you're still doing this. It's been how many weeks?

The questfag buttdamage knows no bounds.

I hope Hiro melt /qst/ back into Veeky Forums.
I don't care about quests, but the everflowing fountain of salt and rage would just be hilarious if thoses threads are to be believed.

Permabans are a thing of the past.
We have phone posters now. A "permanent" ban doesn't last longer than it takes to dis- and re-connect to the internet.

We're already getting an everflowing fountain of salt and rage from this one sperg OP who keeps posting the same thread to whine like a pansy bitch about them being separated.

That was posted back in September. We had our thread in September. We're done. Go away.

My entire cell phone provider got IP-banned for a week because some /pol/tard with the same carrier kept /pol/posting in /tv/. Maybe he and his network need some cooling off time?

No one cares, Veeky Forums is fine, and most of us would prefer OP banned than any changes to the board.

As a person who only comes here for the Warhammer, i would like tg to be split up into a Warhammer board and a tg board. Tired of seeing shit not relevant to my interests.

I just want to say tg is ten times better now that we got rid of quests.

Im kinda curious. How does the non-warhammer threads interfere with the warhammer threads? Do you see a lot of active warhammer threads getting pushed of the board?

It doesn't. It's just OP trying to stir up shit and try and pretend Quest and Non-Quest is comparable to Warhammer and Non-Warhammer.

>his network
Many countries provide free wireless connections in most public spaces.

Not OP here, and i am legitimately annoyed by non Warhammer threads. Having to sort through all the other autismo crap is getting on my nerves!

Just use a filter.

I think generals are bad because people use them to discuss traditional games

>Just use a filter.
If Veeky Forums had filters people could just filter quests

This. Way too long overdue, but the cancer has finally been excised.

They could. Not sure why they didn't just.

because MUH FRONT PAGE

Uh huh. Here's your (you).

I think the boards should be left as-is, mostly.
CYOAs can be exiled to /qst/, and we can have better moderation.

Mostly because we have ten times the thread count, and you don't have to constantly bump the decent threads to stay ahead of Fucktard Quest #543463323435646.

Just stop already, you mongoloid.

The board is literally fine

Choke

Best change would be to ban OP

>implying they're not

Reminder that if OP, or anyone else actually wanted the mods to change something about the board, they would be doing this on the IRC, where the mods actually hang out:

rizon.net

True, and I think it's good for the quest people too. They have their own board where every single thread in the catalog is a quest thread, the board's slower so their threads don't need to be needlessly bumped, and they can have quest meta discussions without being flamed to death by quest haters. Likewise, not having to filter out every variation of quest*/cyoa*/*builder etc is nice for those fatguys who have no interest in such threads.

I'd like to say whatever's going on is great, I left Veeky Forums when they got rid of the moderators who kept things on topic and let the cringeworthy "writefags" back in.

Protip: when 80% of the board is deviantart tier cringefest fanfiction that's a bad thing. Still, it looks like the mods have dealt with quests and hopefully they'll bring back the bans for fanfic writers.

Fuck off, shitposter.

>Oh gee I sure do hate content of any sort

t. Someone who doesn't use /qst/

Conclusion.

Veeky Forums is fine

Creation of /qst/ was a brilliant idea

Everybody hates OP and he should shut the fuck up.

I think it's time to /thread people

>Oh gee I sure do love cringey fanfic shit

The era of strict moderation put some quality control on this board it sorely needed.

I'm sorry you millennials need a criticism free safe space to post your godawful fanfics but can you do it somewhere else, so the adults can have an actual conversation?

And people wonder why the world build and content for "help my with X" threads are empty of assistance.

It's like I'm really on Veeky Forums amazing!

/thread

Nigga I come here for HHG and the only times I even see the catalog are when the thread is slow and people are in 40kg. Such as right now.

You can't help these people, they really believe this adolescent prolefeed is high literature. We are living in Idiocracy.

Sorry newfag, but wtong.

>anything I don't like is bad

Say, why did everybody hate /quest/ so much? I was here when they were still part of tg, and when the transition happened and today, and I never paid too much attention to them.
Veeky Forums has always been 40kg & HHG & filler

>We are living in Idiocracy.
Bullshit I'm as idiot as anyone can be and I'm powerless :^)

The biggest problem with moderation on Veeky Forums is that they haven't banned you from pushing your agenda, OP.

The constant whining from these "I want my quests back!" threads is pitiful.

>phoneposting
>new

Been primarily posting on my phone since idk, 2010? Don't understsnd the problem myself