mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5l5WoSiN1U
youtube.com/watch?v=q-7fNvuSRxE
youtube.com/watch?v=HQ4gDtWtqEE
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
belloflostsouls.net/2016/11/40k-rumors-sororita-mini-news-keeps-coming.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that the new GW PR team would decide to deliberately piss off the playerbase by teasing nonexistent releases

Yes, that one.

So what 'niches' of warfare haven't been filled yet? Like, there were two lost Primarchs, clearly they had to have some kind of unique specialty. With the canonical ones, we're already doubling up.

For instance, both Ferrus and Vulkan are the guys who are good at forging. Alpharius, Corax and Night Haunter are all good at being sneaky. Sanginus and Angron both have the 'berserker' thing down, while Sangy and Fulgrim are both the 'pretty ones'. The only guy who doesn't have a direct analogue is Lorgar, whose gimmick is that he's 'the religious one'.

>"Cool this isn't released for months yet. Plastic Sisters of Battle!"

hey guys, indecisive user here.
Even the day after i cannot decide what army to get.
Wanted to decide in the shop but i actually didn't get a chance to go there today so i will pester you a bit more.

Space Wolves, Tyranids, Tau?
What dooo

Which one do you prefer the fluff/models of?

>"72 months is still 'months' away :^)"
t.GW

Tyranids, and swarm build at that.

What's your criteria?

Do not pick Tyranids. Like Orks, they're basically unplayable right now. Even in casual groups you'll find yourself at a serious disadvantage.

Space yiffs.
Go!

Tyranids are fine for casual play. They can even do alright at lower competitive levels with Flyrants. Hell, even Orks can a do alright with Zhardsnark+ bikers+ Buzzgob.

I just want you insanely denialist SoBfags to know that I'm screencapping everything, and look forward to having a hearty laugh at your expense in a few months.

NTH FOR SPACE MARINES HAVE ENORMOUS DICKS.

>eldar of all kinds are known for their sharp, angular faces and harsh features
>find the first female model in the right pose for the hack artist to trace over
>she's a butterface with a broad nose and flat, round features
>like, fell hard onto her face during development years kind of flat
>slap some knife ears on her and call it done

I'm gonna tell you to follow your heart again user.

>she's talking about faces

what the fuck is your obsession with huge cocks?

>Do not pick Tyranids. Like Orks, they're basically unplayable right now. Even in casual groups you'll find yourself at a serious disadvantage.

Nigga I play Nids, they are no-where near as bad as Orks , yes you have flyrants as your main powergame unit but having oneand a couple of synapse things with Venomthropes behind a wall of Ga(u)nts protecting the big motherfuckers can work well

If the denialists are right (and history is on their side), then you have to publically apologize.

for models i like most of those 3 and that is a problem.
I don't have a good grip on fluff though.
i don't know man, i just want it to look nice for me and have fun
m-maybe

You're going in the screencap too, don't worry.

Boggles the mind that people believe the now actually competent GW PR team would decide to slap their dicks in the playerbase's faces for no reason.

I'm kinda annoyed about AL getting cult uprising when the only way of getting cultists is with cult uprising

I want to house rule this by giving a slight benefit to the cult uprising rule, which sounds the most fair?

1. Reroll a failed roll - About a 75% chance of success
2. Increase it to 3+ - About a 66% chance
3. Give the formation the Frenized Horde rule from the Cult of Slaughter formation - Regen Cultists per move phase

If in the first 6 months of 2017, SoB do not get an updated codex and full line, I will publically apologise to all of you.

But if they do, you all have to buy them, regardless of how good or bad their rules or models are.

His gimmick was propaganda and converting worlds that just got wrecked by the Imperium into worlds that would support it. Did a pretty good job, insurrection was washed away and the worlds he worked ended up becoming the most fervent and fanatical supporters of the imperium

>I don't have a good grip on fluff though.

Then read up.

don't they WANT to be proven wrong?

Well then start reading the fluff and get back to us when you're done.

Propaganda and Leadership.

His counter is Guilliman.

Apparently not, because if they did they'd have accepted the overwhelming evidence that yes, plastic Sisters are happening.

where though

Lexicanum.

There's literally one questionable piece of evidence.

Hardly fucking overwhelming.

to be fair I'm a huge cynic too
I expect nothing good from anything, therefor if something good does actually happen it actually feels nice for once, but if something bad happens, i'm not too surprised.

Joke's on you, I'm already planning on getting back into the game with 8th by buying a Sisters army if they release in plastic.

OP has links to pretty much every book.

Codices, novels, wiki's, youtube lore videos.

Speaking of which, the OP doesn't have the base CSM book in the mega. Does anyone have it?

Download the codexes in the OP and have a read through. You can also check 1d4chan for a meme-ridden interpretation of the fluff, but they often have more obscure nuggets of fluff amongst the memes.

If they still have them in the mega, check the older editions of codexes too. I might be imagining it, but I swear you got far more fluff in older codexes than you do nowadays.

Look for that screencap in a few month's time, user.

>Plastic Sisters guys!

Never happening! say the SoB fans

>GW tease them

>Teaser Canoness in December says rumours

>Canoness confirmed

Here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=M5l5WoSiN1U
youtube.com/watch?v=q-7fNvuSRxE
youtube.com/watch?v=HQ4gDtWtqEE

Consider diving into Lexicanum too.

Yo am I a waacfag?

Skitarii Maniple
>6 Vanguard Squads; 1 Arc Rifle
>1 Vanguard Sauad; 2 Plasma Calivers, Conversion Field (WL)
>2 Infiltrator Squads

Battle Congregation
>Tech-Priest Dominus; Conversion Field
>Breacher Squad
>2 Destroyer Squads

Oathsworn Detachment
>Knight Warden

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

Taking pictures of them for the Imperial Agents book. Try again.

>1780 points
What?

When you had been cock tease for 10+ years unless you can shove those new plastic models into someone's ass. It is hard to believe

The fuck is your obsession with shoving things up asses?

This is the 4th or 5th time you've said this now.

>Horde of Vanguard with a Knight and a handful of servitors for cover
Seems like a turkey shoot for anyone with plenty of AP4, unless you run heavy amounts of terrain.

New Sonic Weapons when?

After plague and blood weapons.

SoB to get:

Codex
3 Infantry Boxes
2 Vehicle Boxes
3 clampacks

in the first 4 months of next year.

Further details on the kits:

Standard infantry dual build kit

Elite infantry dual built kit

Walker kit

Leader clampack (Canoness)

Standardbearer clampack

I'm sad ok and want to shitpost

So we're to believe that the Rhino/Immolator will also have the Organ of doom option?

Saying this shit means nothing without a source.

I've got your source right here user ;)

Got posted on BoLS back in November, also had teaser release at the end of December in the rumour.

Says it's getting released in January.

Like all space marines he too has daddy issues, most of which stem from said daddy being a huge dick...

This is this original FW Exorcist. A dual build conversion sprue for the Rhino would be easy for a design like that.

belloflostsouls.net/2016/11/40k-rumors-sororita-mini-news-keeps-coming.html

>BoLS
I get more reliable rumours of the Onion.

You just know that SoB will be dropped by even their hardest supporters if they lose the Organ.

Or the piece'll be recast madly.

I want to believe but not happening until it's preorder day & or the figures are in the hands of the public.

Can't trust GW, which is sad. I really hope that they release plastic sisters

I'm pretty sure it's intended to be a re-roll on the standard cultist "Summoning" from the uprising. So it's number 1 on your list.

I have played Nids since 4th and would never ever recommend them for a new player, as i was that kid once.

If nothing else because fuck painting all that shit when you're new, and not learning how to use metals and flesh, etc. Them being shit tier unless you spam Flyrants (Wow such fun for a new player and his opponents) doesn't help either

I say go Space wolves, more newb friendly

I'd trade the Organ Exorcist for a plastic Repressor.

I had to make mine from recaster and old Mk1 Rhinos

Quick question from a noob - is it possible for a SM captain to have both The Shield Eternal and a Relic Blade? Or does that count as two relics on one model? Or maybe it requires three hands?

Nope, that's a fine combo. Pretty decent combo if you want a melee captain, actually. Maybe even pay the extra to make him a chapter master, for the extra attacks.

Each has a vastly different playstyle. Ask what style you want to play and go from there.

Relic blade is not a relic, but it will require three hands to use at once.

Love lifts us up where we belong...

I hope so, it looking like the same rule. I hope an FAQ comes out fast for this

>Hell even Orks can a do alright with a pair of outdated as fuck semi-illegal badly written abusable FW characters from 6th edition

>Psychic speaker feedback increases

Yeah I want him to be a beast so figured I shouldn't waste his initiative 5. Although expensive I made him CM too cause that sorta justifies the cost of the shield in my mind.

Just give him a mechadendrite

5th edition, they just got hullpoints on the vehicles in the "update"

Breacher Squads. How terrible are they really?

They seem absolutely trash to me. Even with their 5+ invo save because of their drone.

What are a SoB statline?

Don't pick SW if you can't handle Veeky Forums calling you yiff whilst you wolf your wolf...

t. Grey SW user.

Scions in power armour.

High risk, high reward, so trash if you're the typical tau player, bretty damn good if you have a brain.

They're fire warriors that are most effective when they're in the worst possible place for fire warriors to be, and they also have really dumb helmets that make them look perpetually mad. I'd just avoid unless you find the grumpy fish aesthetic funny.

They were probably going for the same deal as Night Lords with their "Super nightfighting" So, like the regular rule, but with a bonus tacked on.

They arent too bad as objective holders with Darkstrider. Zoom them in close in a Fish, and shred shit that gets close enough for your extra shots. Not perfect, but they can give you a moment to reinforce the area

Yiffs is old school, nowadays when I wanna insult a space wolf player I just say Stormrider

So BS4 WS3 T3 S3 I3 Ld7(?) 3+
If I remember correctly.

come into my punch range said the daemon to the tau

I think they're ld8 and ws4, but I haven't read their codex since it was published in white dwarf.

Why WS4? WS3 would make more sense to me.

Because they're an assault army that use flamers and melee weapons?

are you really trying to drag this autism through another thread.

Actually Lorgar is a beast when it comes to army wide buffs like the Spiritual Liege, and transfigured Lorgar is a monster in challenges with rerolls for everything with enough charges.

Do you really feel comfortable insulting Santa Grimnar when we're so close to Christmas?

Onto the naughty list, enjoy your coal.

>Meme-ridden
I wonder if, because meme's spread basically like a disease, Nurgle is the god of memes?