Sisters are coming, user is getting fat, please put all your money in GW's hat Edition

Sisters are coming, user is getting fat, please put all your money in GW's hat Edition

>Previous General
>Freshest Rules:
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Stale PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!ddAxALZD
>mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>FAQs
warhammer-community.com/2016/11/22/warhammer-40000-rulebook-final-faq/

>Outdated FAQs and Errata:
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (BRING A CLOWN HOME WITH YOU):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11816016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has there been any leaks on formations or new rules yet for Imperial Agents?

Getting back to our Blanche roots

HYPE.
My 5000 Points of sisters are going to get doubled.

Can anyone tell me if a thousand sons sorcerer in a 1k sons detachment, with a sigil of corruption has a 2++ or a 3++ when affected by a blessing?

Do we have the Formation rules for the battleforces, yet?

3++ unless the blessing itself also buffs invul

I dont think so, no. I'm also excited to know them.

Ill take 3

one to paint and 2 to scalp

Just finished throwing together my 500 points of Chaos, probably just gonna be writing scenarios to use them in, or letting friends use them for demo games to get them into the hobby. Satisfying as fuck

It makes me sad because i know the rest of the new sisters range will never be this gloriously Blanche

Nobody wants to hear about your sex life, Blanche.

Even with the Blessing of Tzeentch rule?

Lame.

Speak for yourself.

So which one is it??

The one with the MSPainted Blanche Sister has 65 replies, so I'm staying with that one

So which one is it??

Do you ever wonder if the Hive Mind is just another Galaxy's version of The Emperor?

Reread the Alpha Legion rules! Turns out the Cultist formation and the AL detachment rules are different so you can get 2 squads of cultists when 1 dies... Technically

Just finished a silly battle with my friend, 1850 points, he played Tyranids and I played CSD + Rehati War Sect. It was pretty fucking brutal. Wish I'd taken pictures.

Was it ever explained why did they removed the Pariahs? I can understand attempting to give the Necrons more depth, but why would you remove the Pariahs?

I really can't argue with his reactions

My 10 year old daughter is starting to get into 40k painting, she will enjoy that.

I however will not enjoy paying for it.

because they were some plan of the ctan while the nu-crons were kangz all along, not slaves

I recognise that chitinous chest!

Hey guise, anyone here an oldschool Chaos Space Murhines player?

Question: do you think in the new codex Havoks will still be able to take Autocannons?

looks like you still have alot of work to do here user

I mean, I'd let my opponent do it since it fits a hydra theme, but it really sounds like something that'd need a faq.

Until Traitor Legions actually comes out we really can't say for certain

looks pretty cool dude, I'm about to start collecting a ton of cultists myself

hyper quick poll answer fast:

Orkz vs Space Furries

which one do you prefer

Orks

Orks to hobby, Wolves to play

__Tau__

Mark of Tzeentch cannot take a save past a 3+. You can still jump to a 2++, you just can't use the MoTz to do so. A Thousand Sons Sorcerer effected by Electroshield, for example, will have a 2++ (3++ from the spell, +1 from Blessing of Tzeentch).

>tfw new sisters probably won't be Blanche like
Sadness. Plz GW, no waifus. I just want Soroitas in this style of armor, I want it to have the distinctive 40k look.

Space Yiffs.

I need to see someone paint Santa Grimnar.

So, do you guys think we'll have to wait until 8th for a new IG Codex? Any thoughts on what they might change?

the new one just came out (2.5 years ago). Pretty sure chaos players are at the front of the line comrade

Thought I'd toss up a poll to see what army everyone's playing right now.

Vote to represent your army!

How will you paint them? How many actual chaos marines are in the army? All I can see are the starting set cultists, dreadnought and kranon the relentless.

Paint them Alpha Legion or Word bearers due to your masses of cultists.

GW isn't about to release a new chaos codex after releasing two chaos books in rapid succession.

Tsons and Dangles represent

Fuck the furries

Check out this guy's dick beak.

2 things. I own 3 armies, and where's the poll?
Unless it's just a "reply=vote"

>Grey Knights
>Tau
>Dark Eldar

Sisters of Battle

Dank Angels (Consecrators) and 30k Iron Warriors.

Space furries and sigmarines painted like robert redford

I forgot the fucking link.

strawpoll.me/11816016

i don't have any army :^)

I've been out of 40k since 5th edition, currently getting back into it with a bundle of Eldar from Chinaman.

Still waiting on it to arrive though.

Also this shoulda been a straw poll.

>space snails
>actually real swords
>dick mouth
>that stupid sexy bug in the right

What was GW thinking?

>thatsthejoke.jpg

>Play a Night Lords
>Daemon Prince of Nurgle HQ
>Stealth, Shrouded, Flying
>Warlord trait to reroll failed cover
>flying 2++ rerollable with shriek

I think I found my Night Lords HQ.

friendly reminder that next to the canoness that comes out, the current metal sisters will be replaced as finecast models.

Tweaking my list. Managed to stick in every TS model I have sans my Land Raider, but it's not being used to transport any CC unit, so fuck it eh.

Thousand Sons Grand Coven

Command (Lord of the Legion)
DP of Tzeentch w/ wings, ML3, Spell familiar, Armour = 310

Core (War Cabal)
Sorc w/ Spell familiar, Termie armour, MoT, ML3 = 165
3x Sorc w/ Spell familiar, Disc, MoT, ML3 = 510
2x 8+1 Rubrics/Sorc = 484
4+1 Scarab Occult/Sorc w/ Hellfyre missile rack = 270

Auxiliary x2 (Daemon Engines)
2 Maulerfiends = 250

1989 (11 free), 19 WC

Deepstriking Termie Sorc with Scarab Occult, bumrushing with maulerfiends, Rubrics take objectives and advance while Disc Sorcs pewpew and hide every turn and DP acts like an annoying psychic flyer (hopefully never landing unless its an emergency and someone needs to get smacked the fuck up)

drop 2 rubics (1 in each squad) and give the DP a black mace (you still have access to chaos codex artefacts). the black mace is AP 2 on a monstrous creature.

These are the models I bought, bought them cause I liked how they look.

How did I do? Am I gonna get stomped in friendly games? What should I add/remove?

In what book are the Pink horrors updated to split into blue horrors then brimstone horrors ? Is it Curse of the Wulfen or Wrath of Magnus ?

wrath of magnus

I don't really want to do melee with him. By flying and casting spells, I stay truer to the fluff and I mitigate (even by a tiny bit) the fact my army has few models. Flying makes him a lot harder to hit, so he stays relevant for longer.

Mind you, I need to playtest this shit in my meta. It looks fun to me, with plenty of warp dice to play with and psychic fun to be had with tons of mobility. I'm a bit concerned with the survivability of the Sorcs though.

Without the Aura, a 6+ makes me worried. But that said, the disc gives you +1T and has a better cover save than the invuln by default with the possibility of jinking.

I'd love to replace them with Exalted Sorcs for the extra wound and free lance attack but they cost too much, sadly.

Sisters of Battle. I've played them for years.

I've also got a small DE army, a bunch of CSM that I haven't put together yet, some Deldar I'm working on, and Tzeentch daemons that I've retired for now.

>Scenarios

Fuck. I'd love to play scenarios, but I hardly have anyone to play with anymore.

Thanks !

One of the better lists for the TS I've seen so far. Still your going to struggle to use all your spells as not enough warp charges.

Is it? All I did was remove the Land Raider to make room for another Termie Sorc and I split the rubric block. And yeah I figured, but I plan on using Psychic Shriek a lot. I should be decent for warp dice as I'm probably not casting with anyone who doesn't have a spell familiar. All those mandatory rolls on Tzeentch should see me get Siphon once or twice. I'll do my best, anyway!

that dreadnought is gonna get zapped on the first turn, the scouts are probably pointless as well.

This is awesome.
Also how did you make this style of army list?

What happens I give a night lords DP Talons of Night Terror? Are the extra attacks at AP2 because of him being a MC? I don't see why not.

How do I keep the dreadnought from getting killed on turn one then? It's probably my favorite model.

There is only one objectively correct answer

>It's probably my favorite model.

That's why it will get killed immediately

Yes.

MCs are always AP2 unless explicitly stated otherwise, and not merely a weapon profile

Have more than one of them if you dont want to lose it from the get go. Dreads are fun for casual games but are worthless in anything serious.

>Nurgle turns you into a tough-as-shit living zombie that is also a necromancer and is immune to diseases and pain
>Tzeench gives you badass psychic powers and all kinds of chaos magic and sorcery
>Slaneesh makes you fast as fuck and turns pain into pleasure while also having noise magic and a whole selection of powerful combat drugs that don't fuck up your body
What the fuck does Khorne give? I can't find any of his 'blessings' other than making you angry.

I would put it in a drop pod and deploy it on your second turn. Pop a flamer or a melta on it and try to get it behind your opponent for maximum lulz.

>collector's wrath of magnus came in today and I get to have it

The biggest problem most TS lists have is not enough bodies. Two distraction beatsticks seem like a perfect fix to me.

How are you going to be procing the buff bonus/re-rolling 1s? Just force or are you going to be joining those rubrics with the sorcs?

Whats wrong with being angry?

Nice work Brother

Whats your game plan?

It's not a superpower like the other blessings are. You'd think the 'Lord of Battles' would actually give shit that makes you better at them.

I'm not really sure. This is my first army and I have only played like 2 games with the dark vengeance models. I guess my game plan is to just have fun?

For a good example, check out AoS Slaughterpriests.

Those guys are HUEG. And SWOLE.

Like, huger than Terminators huge. And this is counting for the slight size differences in AoS and 40k.

I feel like those 10 Wolf Guard would be better used as Blood Claws or more Grey Hunters. Any remaining points you have left could go to getting your Lord a Thunderwolf mount and another Drop Pod.

Help me Veeky Forums. Do I cave in and buy this?
Is it good on tabletop? Does it look good in the physical form?

Khorne makes you super swole

Khorne prefers a strictly ordered reward structure. Bootstraps yadda yadda shit

I wish they'd leak the battleforce formations already. Real curious how they're going to set up the strange admech combo.

welcome to the club, brother. which number is yours? mines 159 :)

Best game plan of all, user.

Khorne makes you hit shit with the force of a truck and gives you brass balls the size of said truck so that you can climb titans to go for the chewy princeps inside.

You're right, there. Gonna have threats and annoying buzzards all over the place. I'm probably going to leave in Force. I don't need to worry that much about it actually. the Disc Sorcs have a 6++ so it's not that useful on them. Rubrics might rely on Force but unsure if I'll ever get to use it anyway, but the termie sorc can activate Force so his scarab occult get the buff easily. he has the spell familiar, so its efficient.

Don't have enough units to get the re-roll saves of 1 but I have.. Re-roll Perils, Cast additional power above Psyker's ML aaaaand If successful cast, that unit re-rolls all 1s to hit until start of your next psychic phase

I already built the wolf guard w/ chainswords and bolters, even popped the little wolf guard emblem on the top of the squad leaders backpack. Forgive me if this is a retarded question, but does that matter? I cant find whether or not I can do that in my codex. Still very new.

dont, get some instantmold and take some forms off thousand son details off and put them on a regular contemptor. this one looks like ass.

i cant understand this failure after such great contemptors like alpha legion for example

Well, the most obvious solution is to take 8 of them. Then they'll all die on turn two instead.

meaning, does that matter if I use them as grey hunters instead of wolfguard. Sorry.

>Well, the most obvious solution is to take 8 of them

Bjorn the Fell-Handed has a formation to take a shit-ton of dreadnoughts with him. I suppose that would be something for user to look into.

>meaning, does that matter if I use them as grey hunters instead of wolfguard. Sorry.

No, there is an option to add CCW to grey hunters for 2pts a pop and the emblem only matters if you are playing with the spergiest of neckbeards which is a rarity for the most part, honestly most people will not even notice/realize its the wrong one.

what does he get for taking 8 of them then?