BTC

If you don't have BTC by the end of the day, you're going to regret it.

20% upwards movement incoming

how do you fucking know
could go -20%

Nah. The fees are too high and it's creating an artificial cap for the price of BTC. Expect alt boom for the forseeable future.

Last time I tried to transfer BTC it took 14 fucking hours yesterday when all the alts and entire market was moving positively. Then it finally transfers, and everything stagnated.

nobody cares about technical usage of BTC
It's all locked up on exchanges.

If anything, high fees and transaction times help drive the price up because it makes arbitrage harder between exchanges

I see that BTC is pushing, but why. There must be some alts that can hold value, XMR seems to fall pretty hard with BTC rise, but theres always some fucking alt.

Actively short right now. What makes you think it's going to break out?

ETH has been pumping and dumping all day long. I expect that will crash hard once BTC's engines start revving.

I sold 10% of each individual alt holding (in green) as a sacrifice to the mighty power of Bitcoin

I looked at the intel files, thx sempai

Strap in boys

people are literally going to buy the dip. That's how the game works, has worked and will work for the forseeable future.
Don't doubt the king.

I used to be sure of the btc crash, but fuck me, it just ain't comming

If BTC moved even 5%, it would crash 10% right now.

Sorry if I blew your mind and crash your dreams. Pay attention to the market and how its acting.

1AzMBUtSAZLDGQ7HCSd x4zA9oPDoLMZn6X
If anyone could donate anything, that would help me buying Christmas presents for my family, just got fired from a job, so desperate right now...

There will be no BTC pump anymore. Since futures have been introduced bitcoin has remained stable.

>Give me money so I can waste it on pointless shit because im unemployed

I would think about rent, mortgage, utilities first loser.

It literally swang from 17800 to 16000 to 17250 just today

It has failed to breach 18000 three times in a row now. Is not going to happen

You're both not wrong. It's fairly stable, but oscillating for 15% or so every day. It could at this point just be noise amplified by leverage and greed, and we're just trading sideways right now.

We call that a "dip".

volume boy, it won't move if people aren't trading

And its going to keep trading sideways until it can go up with out draining alt coins. New money has run out for now and the only way it moves is to cannibalize other coins. Which is why it crashes every time it tries.

new money doesn't know how to trade alt coins besides what's on coinbase

Yep. You can tell how many newfags we have here when none of them have seen a bear market before.

daily reminder that bitcoin is pyramid scheme and in the end wont have any value

daily reminder that millions of people keep joining daily. Pyramid schemes don't fail until everyone is in them or the interest fades.

>tfw when we have everybody on earth in crypto it's literally world money

>fairly stable
>oscillating for 15% or so every day

nice argument. People have been crying bear market since the crash from 2500 to 1800. I guess adding "newfag" to the argument is the new "thing"

I know. Im also waiting for the stockmarket to go to 0 because its a pyramid scheme.

>Unemployed
>Instead of begging for food and bills begs for PRESENTS

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, not making it.

Oh geez, I could turn my 200 into 240, and then turn it back into 150 after I pay fees to get dollars I can spend.

I mean that IS fairly stable for bitcoin

You are clearly a fucking kid because you think Christmas presents are still the most important thing after getting fired from a job...

Yeah. And people have been saying, "today its going to 20k guys!" everyday that it has not hit 20k. Keep saying it until it happens, then you will be right once. When you see bitcoin go up with out ether and litecoin dropping, when it goes higher with out the entire altmarket taking a shit, then it will be time.