scp-wiki.net/scp-2521
scp-wiki.net/scp-426
scp-wiki.net/scp-j
scp-wiki.net/scp-127
youtube.com/watch?v=tgsDSDDdiNc
youtu.be/e-AeYi2saM4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ph_sR51KBi8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was going to call your bullshit and say that the containment cycles between acid and other damaging materials but upon factchecking it turns out I must have made that up.
Yeah that is pretty weird. Have a 'good boy' gold star for pointing out a discrepency in some old internet creepypasta I guess.

Oh and scp-wiki.net/scp-682 for the clueless.

It's more that the acid doesn't give it time to spontaneously evolve

That is a dead whale.

How about a game.

Go onto scp site.

Click on Random SCP.

How well does your part cope?

>scp-wiki.net/scp-757
Well, I'm fucked if I decide I want to eat a peach.
But otherwise fine. Especially fine if I know it's a Spooky Creepy Phenomenon.

The ad was what made it though.

>this fruit is UNACCEPTABLEEEEEEEEEE

The bestest lizard ever really stops working when you spend even a second thinking about it, but then again a lot of SCPs are like that.

682's one of those ones that's really only still around because it's an iconic legacy item and nobody could possibly get rid of it now. It is, frankly, kinda dumb and everyone acknowledges this.

At least they did get around to scrapping and rewriting the fuckery that had gotten built up around Super Cool Badass Sword Dude, aka Able [sic].

If you're gonna go through all that work, at least convert the text to outlines and fudge it so it's not obviously a typeface.

haha guess im still the superior life form
>tfw araki is never making kars come back ;-;

it can't adapt to everything, there's at least one thing out there that can kill it

scp-wiki.net/scp-2935

Are there more of these?

More SCPs?

Ah yes, 076. I like 073 better. Much more chill.

My favorite as far as turning it into an actual game would have to be SCP-610

scp-wiki.net/scp-610

scp-wiki.net/scp-1888
>Pyramid filled with aberrant mutated plants/animals/raiders
That sounds standard enough, although it seems the later mutations are far too strong to have a chance against.
>Treasure suddenly melts and turns party members that looted into more monsters
Well, if the GM dropped enough clues beforehand, it's not the most dick move, but I hope there's some other kind of reward in it for us. We're probably losing the rogue and wizard.
Also
>Subject: D-66992 (female, age 19, known to have been obsessed with collecting miniatures)
SCP-1888-1: A 12cm tall solid platinum model of the character ████, from the television show [REDACTED].
Heh.

They really scrapped it? I always thought that they kept it around as an example of how not to write an SCP.

scp-wiki.net/scp-2400

Oh hey the Hyperbolic Time Chamber

What was that one that was literally a D&d adventure

Yeah, but now it's explicit in the text. The whole thing is a big flashing neon sigh both in and out of universe saying "don't do what we did here this was really stupid."

I always saw it more as "THERE! UNKILLABLE MONSTER! Now nobody else can do an unkillable monster SO THERE!"

If this wasn't a really old SCP it would probably be "compound [REDACTED] diluted with [DATA EXPUNGED]".

If I may play devil's advocate for the logic of it being hydrochloric acid, I'd like to point out that the Lizard's SCP properties are about being hard to KILL, not hard to disable. Tank shells shouldn't be able to harm it if the SCP's properties were to be invulnerable to damage.
It just does more "extraordinary" things and changes the fastest in response to the special effects of other SCP objects, which are generally implied to be extradimensional, where interactions could be taking place beyond the view of the scientists.

>Pyramid filled with aberrant mutated plants/animals/raiders

This is like saying Ford continues to make a car that explodes as soon as you turn it on as an example of how not to build a car.

You don't need shit in order to tell people to not make shit. The thing should've been moved to the -J category and be done with.

I really enjoy all the Wondertainment stuff.

youtu.be/ph_sR51KBi8

I like the broken God church and sarkicism

A quick reminder of the current quality of the SCP wiki:

"Bernie Sanders Memes" is an SCP. Not a J-entry. This isn't "SCP 2433-J." Magical Bernie Sanders Meme is an actual, bonafide entry to the SCP lore.

scp-wiki.net/scp-2433

This is what the mods let fly these days.

What the actual fuck
What happened to the discouragement of trying to (at least unsubtly) connecting things to real world events?

scp-wiki.net/scp-2852 This is a good one.

And my captcha was statues, spooky

scp-wiki.net/scp-2271
>Object Class: Keter
>Special Containment Procedures: SCP-2271 is unable to be directly contained. Current indirect containment efforts focus on mitigating damage caused by SCP-2271
Nice

I like Dmitri

SCP is just a pile of shitty writing and wank, people need to stop bringing it up

I think it has some good shit, take what seems interesting, leave what you don't. The antimemetics shit is pretty cool.

"It's not round..."

What in the fuck? I just finished and was thinking they'd managed to keep going strong, but what in the actual, literal fuck?

Not very highly rated and alot of peaople in discusion trash it.

Post fun/interesting reads, not just spoopy shit

scp-wiki.net/scp-507

>sarkicism

Just poorly modified DG skoptsyist

>scp-wiki.net/scp-5150-j

No possible way to survive, that straw is horrible.

>scp-wiki.net/scp-1686

Probably fine, so long as we don't wander in there during the active cycle.

Is that you Crawler?

Sooo why is this on Veeky Forums again?

scp is a frequent topic on Veeky Forums, it's just one of those things

What the fuck
I thought the same thing

What a coincidence, I fucking hate the Wondertainment stuff

lurk maor

scp-wiki.net/scp-381

We will be fine

DEUS VULT!

Because poor mans Delta Green

SCP is collaborative fiction, which falls under Veeky Forums's interests and core themes.

Its also shit, like some of the thread on Veeky Forums.

But it's still at +50 or so.

>scp-wiki.net/scp-2433
Yeeeegh. On the one hand, this isn't unprecented. In universe this is probably about equivalent to the betamax of Ronald Reagan getting tortured.
On the other hand, that's cringey as fuck. I kind of think I see what they were going for, but it's not that great. Honestly, the foundation would have quarantined Bernie ASAP if this were going on
FOUNDATION RIGGED THE DNC

Do keep in mind that SCPs which are observations of real-life phenomena are not a new thing, but they are discouraged and tend to be "LE DOWNVOAOT I DUNT LIKE IT" magnets

Fuck off to /lit

I guess it's completely on topic then.

One thing I really hate about the wiki. Amnestics. Every fucking page; the fucking item-sue amnestics, they're a deus ex machina. If I ever contributed one of my ideas, I'd make sure the word "amnestics" does not darken the page as that is just shit writing.

It's as bad as the flashers in Men in Black, it's just lazy.

You inspired me to google the word 'amnestics' to see what it was exactly, and christ most of the links were to SCP related stuff from the one word alone, with only a couple linking to the likes of medical dictionaries.

I wish they differentiated amnestics beyond "this one is alright, but this one is better, and this one is the BEST"
There should be some technical difference. Like one class is for short term memory, one is for targeting memories, one just wipes them blank, things like that.

scp-wiki.net/scp-1230

Probably my favorite SCP, and I'm sure a few others would like it too. This one is actually happy.

scp-wiki.net/scp-455

This one is also fun on account of just being unnerving and creepy.

iirc a class-A amnesctics is actually like, killing the people in question

I think there was a story on this or something, I really can't remember

It depends on your take really, its collaborative and no true canon exists.

Which one is the neverending stair case that inevitably kills you? Has to be the best one right?

>scp-wiki.net/scp-2935
Damn, that was really good

087?

there was a game made for that one I think. definitely a legacy SCP as it's just "spoopy jumpscare staircase"

obligatory read here

scp-wiki.net/scp-093

>SCP-2852 instances do not show any grasp of language, speaking in a “word salad.”
>The speech, as any vocalization by SCP-2852, will be nonsensical, with no patterns being found.
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like.

>we've all been rendered sterile
not like i was leaving offspring anyway

>He doesn't know about Planet Kars

Honestly I kind of feel like they take themselves too seriously, and at the same time write like shit, you know?
Like, good for you that you don't just let any asshole write stuff and call it canon (god knows that's Veeky Forums's problem), and it's good that they have community standards, but I wish they were a little more tolerant of comedic SCPs, or at least SCPs that broke tone for a little bit. God knows they have enough fucking pages that they don't have to dedicate all 3000 of them to being grimderp

Not all of them are grimderp.
I get your point though

>interview 507-G

That was good shit

scp-wiki.net/scp-1733

scp-wiki.net/scp-1000

scp-wiki.net/scp-1983

I really like THE DEER

scp-wiki.net/scp-2845

Some of the deleted entries are SOLID GOLD

>only -55 downvotes

To be fair, stuff like that may get in but so does shit like scp-wiki.net/scp-2480

Its always been a mixed bag, but when an article hits good it hits fucking good.

yeah, when it comes to the super bad SCP's they're a sort of treasure all their own.

scp-wiki.net/scp-2521

This.

Shit has always varied in quality between entries.

>with deadness
Fucking hell.

> With deadness and corrosion.

Perfect. Words can not describe the beauty of this entire entry.

Maybe like 10-15% of all SCP articles are both interesting and worth reading
The humorous ones are the best as are the ones that feel somewhat grounded in reality or are just so absurd that it's intriguing. I wish there were more comedic entries but I feel like writing a good one is really fucking difficult

Isn't that just that one nature god motherfucker from that one anime?

Unpopular opinion, but I think that I am the best SCP because I'm not edgy or tryhard, and a great intersection of dark and unnerving humor.

scp-wiki.net/scp-426

I quite like scp-wiki.net/scp-j

scp-wiki.net/scp-127
Holy shit, this is one of like, 3 SCPs that I was already familiar with.

My current party is comprised entirely of sentient animals.

We probably are an SCP.

> It is theorized that nearly a third of Catholic and Anglican D-Class ere involved in a Black-Level event.

I like how I have a funny concept, but going into my concept with some depth makes me horrifying.

There's no way this wasn't intentional, i refuse to believe such a thing can be made out of genuine desire to make something good.

What's the number of that SCP that's actually a guy trapped in an SCP page, and there's all sorts of dialogue hidden behind spoilers and in the website code and stuff?

'member that scp game?

>That feeling when you're reading through all the SCP's in numerical order
>just now breaking the high 900's
>all these links and reactions to scps that are over 1000

The Cat talked about this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=tgsDSDDdiNc

Yeah, it was pretty good. Want some metal based off it?

Here.

youtu.be/e-AeYi2saM4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ph_sR51KBi8
I am surprised no have posted this yet.

I think he means more joke articles in this style.

Dimitri is my nigger.