twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The old Shadowseer was pretty nice.

>GENREAL

How long do Kroot live for anyway?

Depends on what they eat.

What if they eat dicks.

The Canoness with the Combi-Flamer

How long?

I hope shes in the next made to order batch, I converted mine into a combi-plasma

>no title
>old old general image
>boring discussion about Sisters which has already been discussed
I'm staying here, fight me.

UNTITLED SCUM

A bag of dicks, of all different species, ranging from the tiniest of Grotling dongs to the most massive spehss mehreen meatsocks.

non-titled, non-thread.

I'll believe plastic Sisters are coming when I hold them in my hand. Until then, business as usual,

>spehss mehreen

Contains resources necessary for multi century long lives.

>gene real
no, they're not

>he's still in denial

Radical!

When you've been hearing rumors of plastic Sisters of Battle coming for over a decade and been disappointed for over a decade, you learn to be a bit cynical.

I reckon kroot would be of great interest to dark eldar. I mean, if the only thing you need to mutate them into a form you want is to feed them, the dark eldar would do some pretty fucked up shit with that. Like force-feed them dicks and see if penises sprout from their body. Or feed them some kind of hedgehog creature, but with knives for spines. Or feed them other kroot and see what happens. I imagine haemonculus would have great fun with them.

This was nice, no multi parts, but looks great

Grey Knights player here.
Looking for anti-armor tactics and army list inclusions.

I'm debating between taking a Vindicare Assassin or an allied Detachment of Scions with meltaguns.

Vindicare is consistent and reliable but can only target one thing per turn and costs 150 points.

Scions can deep strike and blow something up but probably won't last very long after that.
It's 85 Points for a Scion Command and 70 Per Scion Squad. 90 points if I include two meltaguns.

The other alternative is an Imperial Knight, which is by far the most expensive option

Any advice for how to get some anti armor for Grey Knights?

I legitimately love that model.

People only hate it because it's not waifu cheesecake or on the other end of the spectrum, in space marine-esque armor without boobplate. It, and other Sisters, are perfectly fine as they are. Well, in need of plastic, but still.

When
Oh

That, when almost every single year there is a rumor about SoB totally coming! With leaks, scans, photos!

And as usual nothing. Also one time only model for SoB means nothing. If that was true picture related would had mean Squats.

Yes I know stretching the logic there, but you get the point.

I just hope pre order the SoB model works for my shitty third world country. At least now GW sells to us.

>Sisters of battle are getting updated
Maybe we'll finally have squats again too.

See? This guy gets it! But yeah, a limited edition resin release of Canoness Veridian does not a plastic Sisters of Battle release make.

>being this much in denial

You can't both be Pharoah, you know.

SoB players are worse than Taufags, by far.

I'd rather deal with Riptide spam than play against some fat fuck basement dweller and his waifus

What's a good loadout for Vanguard vets with jump packs? Is a squad with them in a stormraven with an ironclad dread and a shadowstrike kill team megacheese? Especially with a skyhammer as well?

>squats still squatted
>still no demiurg
>absolutely no way to field dwarves as dwarves

All I want is dorfs in space. Is that so much to ask? Did the Tau playerbase's boner for battlesuits and disdain for the interspecies coalition doom the demiurg to never get models?

Spessdorfs are mantic now.

>not crushing his waifushit army
>not prioritizing wiping his infantry
>not absolutely loving the assault phase because Sisters are Sweepable Guardsmen with a 3+
It's like you want these people to be happy.

On which turn did SoB player table your Broken OP rapetide formation of free wraith knight wing Demi company?

Can't decide between Blood Angels and Space Wolves.

I like the blood angels appearance and lore but the space wolves just have better rules and units by far.

3++ venerable dread?! Wulfen, 2 attack space marines with counter attack, TWC spam - there's really nothing the blood angels have that is better or am I missing something?

I'd rather play with Sisters, but I'd hate both.

The Tau for liking Tau, and the Sisters for just being a legitimately cancerous fanbase.

Most Tau players just have bad taste or are in it for the WAAC. At least, those that I know.

Not all of us SoB players are basement dwelling fa/tg/uys with neck-beards...

>Buzzwords: The Movie: The Video Game: The Post

Some are loft-dwelling skeletons with hipster beards.

Pick _______Tau

I know. Just making fun of the Chaos player (I asume he is a chaos player, it would explain the bitching)

Well played.

There seems to be a certain segment of the fanbase (Chaosfags I'm looking at you in particular) who have a disconnect between what the rules ARE and what they should be ideally.

Chaosfags bitched for over a FUCKING DECADE for legion rules like 3.5 - they finally get them and they whine that these rules aren't the rules they wanted or aren't what they had imagined.

You cannot always get what you want.

As a Blood Angels player I am extremely envious of the Night Lords getting Raptor troops. Yes, fear is not that great against Space Marines but, guaranteed night fighting, stealth, re-rolling charges are all amazing.

Kroot-only supplement when

Chaosfags will literally never be happy because this is an edition where you NEED bullshit grade-A cheese like Gladius to make MEQ viable but most all the fun options are already taken by loyalists and giving them rules to mirror loyalists will just make both sides more unhappy.

Rules change, lore stays the same most of the time.

They want ATSKNF but it's honestly not that great of a rule, ok so they cannot be swept but if you fall back from close combat YOU WERE LOSING THE COMBAT ANYWAY.

You know what I want? CCWs on my tactical marines and +1 initiative in every round of combat but that ain't gonna happen.

Don't remind me of Ollanius Pius user :^(

Sainthood is attained when enough people think you're worthy, user. Ollanius Pius will always be a saint, his deeds will always be remembered, because changing canon cannot change hearts and minds.

Vote for your army!

strawpoll.me/11816016

ATSKNF is a pretty big deal. Losing 100+ points of marines because you lost combat by one is a huge blow.

Losing a combat but being caught and remaining in combat makes for really good tarpitting too.

So how exactly does Sorcery differ from Psychic Powers?

It doesn't. That's why Big E banned it for everyone but him.

No one but the Black Templars listened.

Anyone can be a Sorcerer through ritual magic and investiture by the Ruinous Powers. Psychic powers are genetic.

It doesnt. But it actually does

Nope. Gotta be psyker too.

Dude, Tzeentch can turn people into psykers.

But that's wrong. Anyone can be a sorcerer but you cannot just become a psyker without major warp fuckery. However, the strongest sorcerers are mostly all psykers.

It's literally a concept straight from D&D.

It's my understanding that sorcerous rituals could be done by anyone which is why Khornites can summon daemons.

To be fair, Khorne mostly outsources his Daemon summoning to the word bearers and other undivideds so he doesn't seem like a hypocrite.

>all these CSM players
no wonder these threads are always shit

It's nice to see the guard representing.

Dose that mean i can multiclass in necron?

>What Is Your Favorite Limited/Out Of Production/Out of Print Mini edition

Close second would be the Iron Hands Iron Father.

>five IGfags
Time for a regimental inspection, guardsmen! Show me your troops!

In an older Edition or two you made deals with daemons and wore flaming goat fetuses as hats(basically because Chaos is that edgy) to become a Sorcerer. Psykers were just folks who happened to be born with wonky genetics that allows them to shoot mind bullets.

So I've been looking at the new Black Legion Formations as a way to further augment my deep strike madness and mayhem chaos force, and I was wondering, the Artefacts of Chaos are still available to all Chaos Characters, right? Because slapping a dimensional key on a Chaos Lord Warlord could damn near guarantee that he kills something Turn 1, activating the key and opening up even more DS shenanigans in subsequent turns. Thinking it'd be fun, as well as nicely buffing the Helbrute Mayhem pack and all those terminators.

Feed them Khymaera. Now they're half warp beast. Or maybe they're dead, I don't know. They can eat warp-tainted flesh and be fine, but it's creates a weakness within them by assimilating it, and can be pulled into full mutation by warp exposure after that.

In the story where the Tau kill Slaanesh, the Kroot ate up some dead CSM or Slaaneshi cultists. They're fine, but when they come into contact with the Daemon Prince ("Slaanesh") they basically explode into warp mutation, becoming more like Daemonettes than Kroot. The Tau and remaining Kroot that didn't eat end up slaughtering them, and they burn the bodies rather than eat more.

If they really wanted to get results, they'd put a Kroot Shaper in their employ. Shapers can chew things up and determine whether their fellow Kroot should have a taste or whether they should avoid it. A Shaper interested in seeing what beneficial mutations he can feed his Kroot could willingly work with the Dark Eldar, donating and shepherding Kroot champions to fight and eat to produce not only good gladiators for Dark Eldar games, but also bioforms he can breed for battlefield use, even if they turn into dead ends like Kroot Hounds or Krootox.

What's my Favorite Limited production/out of production Mini? Jaun Diaz Deamonettes

So for a 1000 point game how does this look?

Looks like you need to drop a 5 point upgrade.

So is this the general? Has anyone made a viable TSons list that didn't include Ahriman, Magnus, or Horrors yet?

Which chapter tactics should I use for Storm Wardens lads? Not made a list yet but planning on going pretty armour heavy.

I imagine if a haemonculus managed to isolate the gene that made kroot shapeshift they'd be able to do some terrifying things with it.

You can fix the points, some people will bitch about multiple MC's at 1k, other than that looks good.

Subtract 5 points.

Dunno.

Iron Hands, maybe?

I'm going to build a new army, and I genuinely don't care what army it is; I like them all. Post an 1850 list for me to work towards- don't be waacfag please- and an idea for the fluff. Winner I can promise nothing but models posted down the line, painted with time-honored love and care.

Whatchu got user

Kroot mercs when?
>kroot are probably capable of true FTL space travel but they don't tell the tau because they don't trust them enough

There are no 5 point upgrades. I had to drop a 10 point.
Have to use what I have, so They can bitch all they want. Besides I have a low model count so that counter balances.

In true grimdark fashion, he'd get it all wrong and probably get fucked over in the worst way possible.

In a universe saturated with warp taint, horrible fungal necromorph shit (Sanctuary of Wyrms), and psychic hiveminds that subsume personality, the Kroot have managed to keep themselves alive despite their ability being a vector for many kinds of insidious taint through incredible restraint and pragmatism. Giving that ability to a peoples known for their reckless lack of restraint is probably going to end badly for everyone involved.

But one thing's for sure, it would be absolutely hilarious to watch.

>but they don't tell the tau because they don't trust them enough.
This really isn't supported by cannon, but I do love the idea of them building up a legit alliance network that inevitably falls apart.

I imagine, trying to splice it with psychic power, he'd end up spread across several dimensions.

The Emperor's Barbeque.

HQ
-2xCompany Command Squad, 60
+Master of Ordinance, 20
+Heavy Flamer, 10
+3xFlamer, 15
Total, 105 (210)

-2xPrimaris Psykers, 50
+Mastery Level Two, 25
Total, 150

Troops
-x6Veteran Squad, 60
+Heavy Flamer, 10
+2xFlamer, 10
+Autocannon, 10
Total, 90 (540)

Dedicated Transports
-x8 Chimera, 65
+Hull Heavy Flamer, free
+Turret Heavy Flamer, free
Total, 520

Lord of War
Cerastus Knight-Acheron, 415

Complete Total, 1835

Accidentally deleted my Guard Codex when I was clearing room for things on my phone. You should remove the Psykers, Masters of Ordnances, and Autocannons. With the remaining points, add as many Hellhounds as possible. Or keep this list, because doing to former will have lists with any armor slay you.

>the creation of a warp-resistant yet multidimensional creature that physically exists in both reality and the warp but out of phase with both
>curbstomp both the Necrons and Slaanesh
And everything went better than expected.

Forgot updated list.

Will Deldar, through selfish pursuit of their own entertainment, inadvertently save the galaxy? Find out next time, on Warhammer ball z

Adding onto the spoiler: And the Knight, for even more Hellhounds.

But fluff-wise, these guardsmen come from a death world that has a rather annoying Feral Ork population. The Orks have managed to create rudimentary firearms and vehicles, somehow, but Promethium and Autocannons kill the greenskins and the beasts populating the world easily enough.

This regiment has been sent to a similar enough world and through sheer luck, has had the blessing to fight alongside a Noble or Freeblade Knight Acheron, whose Flamestorm Cannon and Reaper Chainfist burn and tear asunder all in it's path.

That happens to Kroot. Without the discipline to control their newfound psychic power, they can lose themselves in a million horrific manners to the warp.

Also off the menu:
>Chaos and warp tainted, for reasons already mentioned
>Tyranids: they become part of the Hivemind

Nice Khornate quads.

Khorne doesn't need Sorcerers to summon his Daemons though. He just needs enough slaughter and carnage and they will appear on the battlefield. That's the whole point of Daemonkin cults.

Eating Tyranids also means consuming a flesh-eating disease that will eat you from the inside out, but fluff writers for the other races never bother to actually read Tyranid fluff or take that stuff into account.

They can also eat Necrons, but the last time it was attempted it resulted in an out break of scarab plagues.

The idea of Kroot deceiving the Tau is canon though. Kroot mercenary bands are kept secret from the Tau, because mercenary work is just about as far from the idea of the Greater Good as you can get.

>deceiving
It's established as widely known that the kroot don't always work for the Tau, and their space fleet is thoroughly described.

I like the morale rules from ATSKNF, I always thought it was reasonable when they immediately regroup too. But what I'm not a big fan of is not getting swept. Honestly, even Fearless not getting swept is not fun for me. Getting overwhelmed in combat by numbers/enemy skill is different from being able to stand your ground to overwhelming firepower.

This is also true. It's generally just a bad idea to eat anything in this universe. Unless it's humans. Humans are the other white meat. Wait, what's the first, Eldar? I know Kroot can eat Eldar just fine. I suppose Orks are the other green meat, or the only green meat.

The Tau are nominally aware of the Kroot mercenary presence, but in older fluff at least they understand that the Kroot need it to be this way so they can get enough diverse genetic material to avoid becoming stagnant.

The Tau tolerate it so long as it doesn't cross purposes with the Tau's own ends or goes against the Empire. The Kroot seem happy to do this because in return they get the Tau Empire's fleet to keep their planets and warspheres safe from Ork raiders.

Well since Orks are fungus, I guess that makes them the vegetarian option. QuOrkâ„¢?