It's not too late

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-big-brother-tpos-and-atomic-swaps-35642fddbd8d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got 22k for a masternode. Comfy

Damn the price is nice right now. Wish I bought more :(

I sold this shitcoin and got back my initial investment from May finally. Leave this shitcoin and go buy REQ.

This coin is easy 10x. tPos is sweet as.

Solid dev team.

>tpos
nah I lost my faith long time ago. posw website even got hacked from what I've heard. keep your tpos though I don't think it's going to be of use for me.

Maybe not for you because you don't know what it is but for the vast majority of boomers looking for the safest most conservative way to gain passive income will

NEW ATH BABY!!

>you don't know what it is
I know what it is and it's BULLSHIT. I think the reason why the market is buying PoSW is because of the atomic swap feature. though i doubt the devs can pull that out

I wonder how many on /biz will wait until it's gone up 200%+ before buying.

Here's some advice. Stop being a sheep. Buy before the pump.

Ain't gonna happen. The biz way is buy high sell low don't you remember?

certified shit coin

You mean because of this article?

medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-big-brother-tpos-and-atomic-swaps-35642fddbd8d

If only you knew.. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Another emotional trader. Pathetic. posw is a certified moon mission

Holding strong

Wow I'm jealous! I just got enough for a masternode, can't wait to run the shit out of it!!

Solid meme post

FUCK I HAD A HEAP OF THIS I BOUGHT WHEN IT WAS $1 mil marketcap!

Funny thing is this dev team hired a developer who got fired from Obsidian for not being capable to do his job hahah

funny, i heard he quit. posw will be $10 soon enough

It would be nice if you a public chat where you could talk to the devs to discuss such things. but it seems that is not possible hmmm

EASY 1 dollar. And it’ll still be sub 50mil market cap.

vaporware dev team fuck you

>tfw when bought 200k of this shitcoin after the first biz pump fully retraced

Is there any point holding a small amount of this other than speculation, got 3k back when it was a ~.08.
Have they put out and numbers for nodes and such?

10k-25k

I would hold to $5

That seems overly optimistic, but do intend to hold for a while, it is quietly leapfrogging most my other holdings.