I'm looking for a free rules light Cyberpunk RPG

I'm looking for a free rules light Cyberpunk RPG.

Any recommendations ?

Just use Fate. Actual cyberpunk games are notoriously rules-heavy.

Violence RPG

Has anyone actually played violence? Is it even playable

Remember Tomorrow.
Technoir.
Zaibatsu.
Neon Twilight.
Wyred.
Karbon.

I've heard of Zaibatsu before, someone on here was singing its praises. Anyone know how it plays?

Gurps. ;)

It'll never end.

I'm gonna take the insanity recommendation, and say to get on tvtropes and quickly make your own ruleset with a bunch of cyberpunk items and tropes in it.

Make it some kind of percentile d10 system, too. For extra SPEED.

Looks decent for a one-page game.

Savage Worlds has a fun cyberpunk system

The Sprawl?

best suggestion in this thread

Stop shilling GURPS! Why does Veeky Forums keep shilling GURPS?!

GURPS is a meme, it's like "install Gentoo" on /g/

As a general rule, unless the person posting 'GURPS' also specifically cites recommended supplements and reasons for their recommendation, then you should just consider them a troll.

>plebs who can't handle the mental demands of the greatest roleplaying system known to man

Third guy you quoted here. I like GURPS a lot as a system, but you do nothing but damage our reputation and community by spamming this kind of trash all over the place.

There is only one real cyberpunk game and it is Cyberpunk 2020.

You can get it for free in the appropriated thread and it has less crunch than many other games (Alternity, Interface, GURPS Cyberpunk/Cyberworld/Cthulhupunk, Shadowrun 5th edition...).

>Chrome and Punks
Ha, reminds me of Lasers and-
>Based on Lasers and Feelings
Oh

>Remember Tomorrow.
>Technoir.
good choices, don't know the rest

allow me to add
Corporation
Ghost Echo (stretching the definition)
various Matrix RPG's
Modempunk
pic related

GURPS with Ultratech is probably the best system for it currently. CP 2020 has a good setting, but bad mechanics.

>CP 2020 has a good setting, but bad mechanics.
Other way around: CP2020 has good mechanics but an outdated setting.

>KANEEEEEDA!

>not running your cyberpunk as retrofuture 80s
You're the reason why the genre is shit now

I have ex machina. I have not read it yet. Is it any good?

You're the ironic hipster reason nobody plays cyberpunk anymore.

It's good for a cliche-ridden collection of ramblings about future dystopias that are kinda-cyberpunk but not really, with usually a single location or a single raison d'etre that gets repeated ad naseum until you want to strangle the author. You could probably make up a better setting yourself than any of the four (dated) ones in there unless you're really imaginative.

Hah! Nice cover.

How are the rules?

Minimal and irrelevant. It was designed for Big Eyes Small Mouth (now dead and OOP) but it's 95% a setting book.

I might flip through it one day when I am out of ideas. Surely there is something I can use in it.

No, nobody plays cyberpunk anymore because we're essentially living it. Retrofuture best future.

Oh sure, there are some decent ideas in there.