This is your GM now, what happen?

Reminder: just because Veeky Forums in general is weeaboo doesn't mean that a board or a majority of the people on that board are also weeaboo.

You're going to have to explain who the fuck that is.

>what happen

I have have a massive erection the whole time we're playing

We all write murderhobos with no family, hometown, or attachment to anything because anything we or out characters care about will be abused to cause maximum DESPAIR to the group.

Well, I know what happens if she keeps making that face...

I've no idea who or what this is, but based on her appearance i can only assume the game would be a shit show, but many of the lonely fat guys i know would continue to show up purely for the chance to bask in her presence.

Give her the H

It's a slightly dominant ahegao.

The GM probably set up some convoluted multi-generational breeding program result that was revealed at the local gala in a posh twist of Social Combat.

I wish to participate in the endless gangrape of Junko and help her experience true despair

it's not despair if she likes it

At least she would show up on time.

She'll make you care and then take it all away. Afterall, despair cant exist without Hope...

You realize that breaks the premise of the entire series, right?

Glasses Junko is best Junko

I'll finally get a game where I can roleplay and fully immerse myself in the world instead of being shepherded along to the next dungeon crawl then when I finally feel all is going well she's going to send on an actual story-less dungeon crawl that doesn't end until I die. It'll still be more satisfying ending that all the games I played.

Considering she actively gets off on getting subjected to every single execution in a row after seeing all her plans blow up in her face because YES FINALLY I AM EXPERIENCING TRUE DESPAIR I think that's exactly how it would go down.

She's gonna start killing people when they die is game, how they died in game. She's going to re-enact Dark Dungeons on our asses.

Kyoko is cute.

I quit

Shit character

Shit franchise

Try to get a new GM that's hopefully Komaeda. At least he'll take everyone on a ruse.