/cyoag/ CYOA General

Old thread
>Resources:
pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

EDG, give us the option to hide our penor/baginr when we want to

Reminder, this is newest update

Can you elaborate on that concept a bit?

You know, oddly enough, I never liked Domain Master. Felt too bland of a setting.

He's asking for an elite clothing section, of course.

>elite clothing
Well, that certainly would suffice to fill the request, wouldn't it?

Yes it would.

And what kind of mindbreaking horror CYOA would omit the the illustrious Frills Succubus?
What kind of sanity rending terror would it be without a FASHION SHOW?!

Taloneth Amaret

>Gaia
>Illusion
>Acoustics
>Large
>Celestial
>Bestial

Perks
>Magical Prowess
>Perception Prowess
>Charisma Prowess
>Corruption
>Domain Control
>Hybrid
>Empowerment x2

Minions
>Petite
>Humanoid
>Average
>Celestial
Mooks
>Scouts (Faeries)
>Soldiers (Faeries) x2
>Servants (Faeries)
>Recruiters (Faeries)
Elites
>Sorcerers (Fallen Angels)
>Agents (Faeries) x2
>Harem (Fallen Angels) x2
Lieutenants
>Chosen (Fallen Angel)
>Hunter (Faerie)
>Witch (Faerie)

Minion Perks
>Appearance
>Talented (Corruption)
>Specialty (Charisma)
>Native
>Devotion

Realm Perks
>Large
>Hidden
>Legendary

Complications
>Rumours

>once a angelic harp player from heaven
>seduced by the wild freedom of the fairy folk
>now live in remote corner of magical forest
>adventurers seek out my realm to drink from the Fountain of Youth
>the path to the fountain is illuminated by enchanting music
>it is a long journey full of detours, distractions, and corrupting influences
>the weak are led astray into the forest and never heard from again
>the strong are offered eternal life and youth in exchange for something supremely important to them

Idk if having my own realm is even all that necessary. I'd probably be happy just being one of the more powerful "boss" types living in another magical-forest-of-the-fey type realm.

You realize I have to take that idea and corrupt it into a lewdhorrible version of its former self now, right?

I sincerely hope you do.

What better way to accentuate the breeding curves of a (protoplasmic nebula thing) than with strands of silken scarf made from the night black hair of virginal maidens?

>Domain Master
I can't do this anymore. Some options give you things the ability to fly but holy shit, I'm an extremely powerful archmage, why would I ever NOT be able to fly? To shapeshift? To lift objects with my mind? What are the limits?

Like, I want to buy a penis and a vagina, but I don't want to be stuck as a futanari for all eternity, let me buy an option to hide one or the other or both until I want to use them.

[UPDATE]
So I updated this. There's some typo fixes on most pages + 1 new page at the end.
(1/6)

Give yourself to Solar Inheritance instead.

Speaking of, when are we getting a lewd Dune-esque feudal-space SmutYOA?

(2/6)

I'm sleepy...
(3/6)

Damnit, I work in fantasy, but why not? I'll have to change my name again, though.

(4/6)

This is the suitor page
(5/6)

And this... is to go EVEN FURTHER...
[NEW PAGE]
(6/6)

>I'll have to change my name again, though.
Muad'dick?

In all fairness, Dune is pretty fantasy.
Brb, bringing this chattel to the duke for titty inspection. Ahh yes, these breasts will be excellent to hypnotically enslave the young master. Seneschal? Bring me the bonding hormones.

Here's new update! I took Dependent to get rid of extra point, then to pay for my titles I got rid of Plush for extra "gates" and the three 1 Favor you-no-what upgrades. I probably should've kept those and gotten rid of a third Plush since those upgrades give bonuses to Chaq's spider spawn, but I wanted the extra Allure point, so I guess that's meta-gaming:( Depending on what people think, I might change that.

Queen Saralindra Helviiryn, Fallen Angel, Mother of Spiders

Pedigree XXX
Status XXXXX
Allure XXXXXXXX

Genitalia
>Vagina (1)
>Plush (x3)

Shape
>Muliebrous

Chest
>Gifted
>Multiplicity

Influences
>Psuedodevascent (Angel)
>Quasicosmic

Face
>Regal

Flourishes
>Ouroboros Metabolism
>Godly Cleanliness
>Lernaean Hymen
>Lactation
>Nurturing
>Dependent
>Gate to Ecstasy (x2) w/Plush x2 each
>Reproductive Channel (x2)

Strategy
>Synergism (no Specialty)

Treasure
>Primordial Woad
>Abyssal Ink
>Celestial Charms
>Nuptial Torc
Title (x3)
>Regal Array

Bonds
>Drudge Throng
>Chaq, Spider-Goddess
>Oviposition
>Amazing Spider-Parasite (Chaq)

Urges
>Throne's Shadow
>Dependent

>Get kidnapped to be bride of Teiatat.
>He probes my mind and learns I like beautiful magical Angels.
>Turns me into beautiful magical Angel.
>Seems like he's being nice, but turns out he enjoys seeing Pure Angels get corrupted into Fallen Angels.
>Teiatat gives me to the Spider-Goddess Chaq so that she can use me to produce healthy spider spawn who will serve Teiatat.
>I have status as an Angel and am a prestigious symbol of Chaq's stature in Teiatat's court.

>I never liked Domain Master. Felt too bland of a setting.

It's one of my all time favorite cyoas;_;

I don't think it's a dirty build or gross and not even that weird compared to stuff that gets posted here and even though I wouldn't have any say in this I still don't think it's rape necessarily.

Oh, and I made some adjustments to this image (I found another picture of the girl in a different pose than the other two used in the CYOA).
(7/6)

Probably Emperyal Dunes Guy, actually

Oh, and I apparently made a suitor template at one point. Not sure why. Completely forgot about it, but it was in the folder. May as well post it, too. Goodnight.
(8/6)

>Angel 2 steals a waifu (us) from Angel 1 to hand over to one of her clients
>No punishment
Someone in heaven approves of yuri, I guess.

Now this is more like it.

It's all fair game until they introduce you to the suitor. As long as the angels meet their quotas, no one pays too much attention to how. But yes, someone must approve or else angel 2 wouldn't have a job.

>Likes
All options I chose with a combined value equal to cover my costs.

OK done.

>>Godly Cleanliness
But my child, Why in Lavender would you need this?

>It's one of my all time favorite cyoas;_;
I believe I'll use those twin tears as ear ornamentation. All the better to listen in luxury to that which accompanies them.

Is yuri really that popular?

Yep. Shoujo ai all the way.

You should see the water level of Strawberry Panicing Cross Ange fans.

It's much better for me too now, so I guess it is.

>REALM NAME: Shademire, the Creeping Dark
>RULER NAME: Eild the Grim

>AFFINITIES: Dark, Necrotic, Wasteland
>SIZE: Giant
>RACE: Elemental (Shadow)

>BOSS PERKS: Empowerment x2 (6), Magical Prowess (5), Vitality Prowess (4), Domain Control (3), Perception Prowess (2), Corruption (1), Charisma Prowess (0)

>MINION SIZES: Average, Petite
>MINION RACES: Undead, Elemental

>MOOKS: 100 Guards [Shadow Elementals] (13), 100 Soldiers [Skeletons] (11)
>ELITES: 10 Sorcerers [Shadow Elementals] (10), 10 Psionics [Ghosts] (9)
>LIEUTENANTS: 1 Archmage [Lich] (8), 1 Witch [Banshee] (7), 1 Warlord [Shadow Elemental] (6)

>MINION PERKS: Sustenance (5), Devotion (4), Specialty [Health] (3), Talented [Intimidation] (2), Training (1), Sustenance (0)

>REALM PERKS: Large (2), Legendary (1), Expansion (0)

>Do not go in there. There is nothing there but darkness and death, Nothing grows there - the soil is completely dead. Not a single drop of water to be found, and not a single scrap of food for even the lowliest, smallest of vermin. Not a single beam of light to see with, and despite the death all around the air has no scent.

>That's because anything that dies there is reduced immediately to bones and rises again to serve the master of the Dark. Worse yet, it is growing. Flee! Flee now or your soul will join the endless shadows! It comes for us all - every one of us from the smallest pixie to the mightiest dragon!

>I've watched an entire forest and everything in it fade into the darkness. Only a single, harrowed soul escaped, and in the ten years since he has never felt anything but absolute terror. His heart constantly races, and his face is frozen in a scream.

>If you feel a sudden chill behind you, hear a whisper from the shadow, or all the lights around you go out at once, to the point where you cannot even see the moon or stars? It is too late. The Creeping Dark has already found you. There is no escaping it. Give up.

Yeah, I'll try to work that in.

>Why in Lavender would you need this?

So I stay pure and clean and am never dirty? Like an Angel-Goddess should be.

Angeling is a cutthroat business.

>NEKOmimi
>kitsune
u wot m8

There's a certain subset of pathetic men who hate themselves so much they only like lesbians, yes.

>a dirty build or gross
It's both of those things. Once you have a womb full of demon spider eggs, you're gross and dirty.

What you like is up to you. In this case, it's also gross and dirty.

Why?! What did I say wrong!?

And yet would a lactating Fallen Angel with a Drudge Throng not be more appealing when sullied?

The dust of the cosmic void adhering and thickening the rivulets of milk across her curves.

Mayhaps you should give yourself to the baseness of your role more completely...

65 favor
hope the way I structured this is intelligible for someone else but author seemed interest in the calculations made in other builds. Each greentexted title is net result of that section.
Genitals - 4 Allure, 18 Favor
Vagina - Embellishments, Lubrication, Musculature, Plush
Penis - Flare, Knot, Spines, Pillar x3

>Foundation: 3 Favor
Shape: Powerful
Chest: Gifted

>Influences: 12 Favor
Pseudodevascent
Xenosubstantial
Quasicosmic
Metapsychological

>Body/Flourishes/Progeneration: 2 ped +-0 stat 2 allure 12 Favor
Face: Primal
Chakra Eye
Elder Gaze
Rare Hunger
Lactation: Bountiful, Nurturing, Addictive, Aphrodisiac, Dependent
Ejaculation: Fortifying, Addictive, Aphrodisiac, Altruistic
>Perfect Neoteny
Commanding Mein
Carnal Atmosphere
Progeneration
Strategy: Brooding Conditional Emergence
Specialty: Humanoid, Hybrids

>Dowry: +6 ped +2 status +1 allure 31 fav
Lavender Grimoire
Primordial Woad
Argent Blaze
Abyssal Ink
Nuptial Torc
True Name
Rite of Flesh Union
Primal Array 1 favor

>Bonds: 4 ped -+0 stat -2 allure +12 fav
Sensual Ritualists
Drudge Throng
Widows Hunger - Predatory
Nightmare Cycle - Schlong.
Stigmata:
Crimson Kiss
Stigma of the Rising Star

>Final stats
12 Pedigree 2 Status 5 Allure, 1 favor left
You're not going to feel proud after the things I do to you, but you're going to like it, and the kids I put in you are going to be wonderful. Unless I drain your soul for being boring.

>Why?! What did I say wrong!?
Well..
You want to birth an endless horde of magical spider demons to serve a god of tentacle rape. You're happy about doing that.

Let's not talk about this anymore.

>You're happy about doing that.
Wouldn't any real man be happy about that though?

Thanks for the build!

Fuck off dude who are you to shit on someones parade like that? Your input, and indeed your existance itself, appears entirely unnecessary.

Same. Magical Realm is boring too

In case you hadn't noticed, I was running for my life from two would-be thieves who happened to accost me!

Wait. Wait, what are you doing?

No. No, put that down! No!

>HAIR COLOR: Red
Gah! What are you-

>BUST SIZE: Large, Lightweight (-2)
Stop that this instant!

>BUM SIZE: Big
I said stop!

>BUILD: Fit
Okay, that I don't mind. But seriously stop!

>APPARENT AGE: Mature
Oh, come on!

>DOMINANCE: Dominant
I order you to cease this at once!

>LIBIDO: Matching
Accursed wretch!

>DEMEANOR: Formal
Desist immediately or I will inform the authorities.

>HOBBIES: Cooking (-3), Fighting (-5)

>RACE: Human
I am assuming control of this situation.

>POWERS: Nutrition (-4)
A useful gift.

It seems my fortune has turned. Thank you, interloper.

>SUITOR: Sunny (+15)

>TRUE LOVE: +1

Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

Briana both likes and dislikes medium busts.

I love you! But you have a couple contradictions, like gaining and losing points for a medium bust with Brisna. Going with her, by the way.

White Hair (4)
Large Bust (7)
Big Bum
Fit Build (9)
Fresh Age

Dominant Dominance
Matching Libido (14)
Formal Demeanor (19)
Art Hobby (14)

Succubus (17)

Kinetics (8)
Love Construct (4)
Wishing Tree (0)

But WHERE is the girl version of Kula?

What is this INSULT?

I demand the Divine Empress be brought to intercede immediately!

Someone have the updated version of this?

>Accursed wretch!

DEMEANOR: Formal
>Desist immediately or I will inform the authorities.

kek

Please ignore her.

user, filth isn't actually sexy.

Yes it is.

Visit /d/ for a crash course on slob fetishism today!

Irl pregnancy is way grosser and dirtier than that! There's nothing wrong with it.

It's not a base role. I'm a beautiful caged nightingale. I'm dressed in beautiful cloths and jewels and have the best cosmetics and accessories. Along with the egg incubation, I'm kept and shown off as a status symbol of a Goddess. The lactating thing.... That's not really my thing, but I figure it makes me more valuable as an egg incubator if I can do that to make the babies stronger with Nurturing. And I kind of need the Pedigree point for pretty much the same reason, to make me more desirable.

I'm happy about being a beautiful magical Angel-Goddess. Helping with the endless horde of spider demons is how I do it.

>Irl pregnancy is way grosser and dirtier than that!
No it isn't, you misogynistic lesbian.

Idea so far for this CYOA

>Genitalia:
Vagina x2
Lubrication
Musculature
Lumen
Plush x3

>Shape:
Muliebrous

>Chest:
Gifted

>Influences:
Psuedodevascent

>Face:
Regal

>Flourishes:
Ouroboros Metabolism
Lactation
Bountiful
Nuturing
Addictive
Dependent
Aphrodisiac
Commanding Mien
Aesthetic Mutations x2

>Progeneration:
Brooding
Conditional Emergence

>Specialty:
Humanoid
Infiltrators

>Dowry:
Lavender Grimoire
Nuptial Torc
Seductive Array
Primordial Woad
Argent Spark
Argent Blaze
Rite of Flesh Union
True Name
Celestial Charms

>Bonds:
Bonded Bride
Ascendant
Chaq, Spider-Goddess
Oviposition
Amazing Spider-Parasite
Sensual Ritualists
Auramoth, the Gleaner
Shared Resource

>Urges:
Throne's Shadow
Nightmare Cycle
Widow's Hunger
Predatory

>Stigmata
Stigma of the Rising Star

>Pedigree: 10
>Status: 5
>Allure: 6

If I am to spend eternity as a Bride than I may as well produce the deadliest children of shadows. At 10 pedigree I imagine I'm spawning infiltrators that are world class spies, assassins, thieves, and provocateurs that other Entities would trade favors to use and mortals offering to sacrifice many in my name.

With my stigma of the rising star and pedigree I imagine I'll earn some titles soon but I'd rather remain behind the scenes. I'll let my Bonded Bride be the public face for us and use her build (strong enforcer type spawn) and Chaq to add muscle to our power relationship.

Widow's Hunger and Predatory are both for the sake of my children, they deserve the best as well as I.

>it is entirely possible these are in the same world

Talk about mood whiplash.

>It's not a base role. I'm a beautiful caged nightingale.
But is not the soil of the Earth from whence you came also a beauty in its own right?! Get in the mudwrestling pit damnit!
With such a high attractiveness, could you not pull off any look?

>And I kind of need the Pedigree point for pretty much the same reason, to make me more desirable.
That is an interesting point...
If you don't want to be a social butterfly as much an incubator, would not a high Pedigree serve you better?

Perhaps EDG will clarify the varying uses between Pedigree and Attractiveness. For surely a spider deity would always wish to make use of quality stock.

I like how playfully antagonizing Angel has become a thread sport. You so cute.

But don't worry, one day she'll get lezzed out by a ton of pregnant women, and she'll fall in love with their big titties and smooth skin and the fact that she can't push them off her.

Whatchu need clarimified, dawg?

Well so Pedigree, Allure, and Status are all fairly intertwined.

Like someone with a high Pedigree might be more Alluring to those whose desire is for strong children. Example: In real life, sexual attractiveness components evolved as indicators of good breeding health.

And someone with high Allure should be able to gain Status by just being THAT irresistible. You know?

So... how does it all work?

Alrighty this took me a bit so hopefully this isn't too rubbish and I didn't break any rules or nothing.

Sunless Depths (Name Still in progress)

FORM
Vagina:none
Penis:none
Shape:modest
Chest: soft

-Influences
Quasicosmic (6)
Metapsycholgical (+3)
Multiplexive: 6-12 arms

-Face
Seductive
Chakra eye (3)
Elder Gaze (3)

-Flourishes
Ouroboros metabolism (3)
Godly cleanliness (3)
Aesthetic mutations [12in+ tongue] (1)
Gate to ecstasy+Reproductive channel:: Mouth (4)
W/ Embellishments, lubrication [aphrodisiacs], musculature, cilia, plush (9)

STRATEGY
Brooding: Conditional emergence (3)
Implement: Expendable [abyssal ink] (3)

DOWRY
-Treasure
Abyssal ink (3)
Lavender Grimoire (9)
Primordial woad (3)
Nuptial torc (+3)
True name [She that is the Sunless Depths], [Mother of the Unseen] (6) +status ++ped
Rite of the flesh union (6)
Primal array (3)

-Urges
Widows hunger [predatory] (3)

-Stigmata
Stigmata of the crystal heart

Allure 1
Pedigree 12
Status 0

'She that is the Sunless Depths, upon Ascension became a strange goddess of darkness. Once engraved with abyssal ink her mind and body succumbed to madness; near literally melting into a two dimensional shadow. Now just rising from their master's shadow to serve them however they can'

Not very well respected or super alluring; more of just a perverse fountain of abyssal ink. I dunno, wanted to make something a bit different, especially as far as all them lewd body parts go.

If I'm understanding crystal heart correctly Sunless here is up for grabs as a well cared for pet/slave

Pedigree is attractiveness derived from your potential as breeding stock

Status is attractiveness derived from the influence you wield

Allure is attractiveness from other categories, primarily your ability to 'perform'

Does that help, or is it still vague?

Can you explain what's happening on the true name line to me? I'm afraid I don't understand.

>misogynistic

???

Yeah, there's a lot of variety in Domain Master. You can be just about anything if you're creative enough!

I'm not into the dirty thing. I want to be clean and shining. My Pedigree is a little lower than I'd like since I want to be useful. I could drop one more level of Plush and get the three cheaper you-know-what upgrades since it says they give improvements to offspring, but they don't increase Pedigree for some reason...

It's still vague because in theory one can BECOME the other based upon their causal interrelations.

Like if you have a ton of powerful children, how would your status not go up?

But perhaps you could resolving it with something like the Time of Troubles ending chart, noting potential future consequences, or crossover effects of stats.

Oh whoops, I am the dumb. Sorry bout that, all the stuff should've been under 'Title' rather than 'true name'

>???
If you hate females, you are misogynistic. And there is nothing more fundamentally and intrinsically female than pregnancy.

>inb4 "but I don't have other things about females!"
Not hating gender-neutral aspects of women is not relevant to this.

Yeah, I get you. Really, it's hard to come up with a way to score a waifu simulator, this is about as close I can get to an objective metric.

I'm tinkering with a political section, where you can spend your score at the end, but that's even harder...

Okay, so you bought two titles... The first one's free and gives you nothing, and the second should have cost you 3 favor and granted you 1 status... I don't think (6) +status ++ped is right...

Ignore her bait, she feeds on all attention.

>I'm not into the dirty thing.
>My Pedigree is a little lower than I'd like since I want to be useful.

You trade Cleanliness for True Name, give your name to Spider Girl, have your slaves wash you in the Primordial Woad regularly.

Sheesh, do I have to spell it out for you... I hope there's iron oxide in those cosmetics! Hmph.

Yeah. Since it's Cost per purchase = 3*(current # of purchases)
I thought it was 3*1 and then 3*2 for the second title. If I interpreted that all wrong my b

Oh, I see... you start with 0 purchases, so the first one is 3*0, while the second is 3*1

I feel your pain on giving up Plush. I was making a herm with mouth and anal choices and I simply could not afford it. I did not need +12 allure from the options (not to mention the other choices were cool) but I wanted the PERFECT mouth, vagina, penis, and anus and was not willing to settle.

As of now it is keeping my build unviable but oh well it is for me any way.

Suitor: Lizzie.

Haircolor: Blonde
Bustsize: Large +Lightweight 2
Bumsize: Big
Build: Lithe
Apparent Age: Fresh; 18
Personality: Dominant
Libido: Nymphomaniac
Demeanor: Sensual
Hobbies: Music Fashion (8)
Items: Lust Ribbon (5)
Magic: Navigate (4)
Eternity: Love Construct, Marriage (8)

Pic related becomes my occupation for eternity.

Yeah I see now, I bollocksed it all up. Ah well, back to the lewd drawing board

Hope I didn't mess up the math, had to do a lot of back-and-forth to get my Status up to zero.

>Genitalia:
Penis
-All except Prehensile (6)
-Pillar (9)

>Shape:
Powerful (12)
>Chest:
Hard (15)

>Influences:
Psuedodevascent (18)
Xenosubstantial (21)
Quasicosmic (27)

>Face:
Primal
Chakra Eye (30)
Elder Gaze (33)

>Flourishes:
Ouroboros Metabolism (36)
Godly Cleanliness (39)
Ejaculation (42)
-Fortifying (45)
-Addictive (48)
-Altruistic (45)

>Strategy:
Pupation/Multimetamorphosis (48)

>Speciality:
Humanoid Hybrids (51)

>Treasure:
Primordial Woad (54)
Abyssal Ink (57)
Argent Blaze (66)
True Name (69)
Title x2 (72)
Primal Array (73)

>Bonds:
Crimson Sprite (74)

>Urges:
Widow's Hunger w/ Predatory, Thrallmaker (80)

>Stigmata:
Stigma of the Crimson Kiss (77)
Stigma of the Rising Star (64)
Stigma of the Rebel

>Pedigree: 8
>Status: 0
>Allure: 1

The intent would be to utilize Window's Hunger to its full potential, to increase my own personal power. Crimson Sprite will assist in that regard. Considering my stats, any breeding done on my part will be with either the desperate or the unwilling. The majority will most likely be the unwilling, since I'd probably consume their souls afterwards anyway.

>but I wanted the PERFECT mouth, vagina, penis, and anus
But are they appropriately addicting?
What levels of insanity and sexual derangement do they provide to partners, specifically?

Kind of hard for me to hate women considering I'm les, but whatever. And I don't hate pregnancy since obviously it's where we all come from. But I do think the whole process is rather ew and definitely don't want to do it myself.

I already have Primordial Woad and am not getting rid of cleanliness.

Yeah, new version has some tough choices...

That's about as Crimson as a Bride can get, I'll betcha. Well, Teiatat could probably use a culling service anyway. Any guesses as to the titles you've got?

>Kind of hard for me to hate women considering I'm les
Clearly not.

>I do think the whole process is rather ew and definitely don't want to do it myself
The miracle of life disgusts you. You abhor the miracle unique to femininity. Generating new life of your own kind is worse to you than harboring noxious vermin inside of your own body. How can you logically say that you are not a misogynist?

>my identity politics says I must be a good guy!
This is meaningless sophistry.

>and am not getting rid of cleanliness
Ehehe eeeheee ahhayhahh!

>to increase my own personal power
That's another thing to look at:
How powerful can a Bride become before Teiatat starts getting nervous?

The name of the image: "Heretic" and "Devourer".

I don't quite know how Big T would react to such titles, but since it's said that they like me regardless of my choices, I assume they'd be bemused.

Try not to take her too personally. 'Tis best simply to tease the Angel impassively.

Who knows, she could be sitting on a dick right now, and just saying things to annoy you.

That brings up a question: How does Teiatat deal with Brides that just don't like breeding?

> how powerful
if you can still use aleph cardinals to describe your personal power you're still not powerful enough to worry an Elder Power. Don't worry about it.

Hence why it was unviable. From a mechanical standpoint I needed to stop buying the allure option and get the other pervy options but fetish me would not accept that I was giving up having fully maxed primary sex ability.

I don't care if other women have babies if they want. Like I said, it's where we come from. It's just not for me.

>aleph cardinals
I use yodhs to demonstrate my humility of course.

But surely Teiatat's use of Brides indicates there are some things Teiatat cannot do personally...

>B-but I only hate my own femininity! I don't think being a woman is gross if someone else is doing it! Just let me ram spiders up by vagina like a person with a totally healthy view on her body!

Angel is edgy and rebellious as a girl half her age. Turns out it's not always just a phase after all.

Scrutinizing peoples fetishes for full rational consistency is unfair, and in any case the main points make sense. Wanting to be "dirty" without the physical reality of it makes perfect sense for example.

>don't like breeding
most that don't pick Synergism
If you're talking about sex in general you just described a contradiction. Even if a you didn't before you will after

There's nothing you can do to disappoint Teiatat

Fine(ite) manipulation

>Wanting to be "dirty" without the physical reality of it
I'm just trying to help you get your Pedigree up. It's perfectly innocent.

I certainly don't believe you'd be playing with yourself at the anger exuded by these poor Anons.

I was not the poster of the "fallen angel" build btw.

Hey everyone, sorry I havent been here in a while. Its been busy for me. Still working on Universal War

Im still going to do a Christmas update, if you have any request or questions then ill be around to see them.

Adventures in the Orient is nearing completion.

Will likely post next thread.