SELLSELL!!! Shit just broke the double top downward fib line at 26%. GET THE FUCK OUT WHILE YOU CAN!! NOT A DRILL!!

SELLSELL!!! Shit just broke the double top downward fib line at 26%. GET THE FUCK OUT WHILE YOU CAN!! NOT A DRILL!!

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-14/bitcoin-s-new-barons-no-longer-have-to-sell-to-live-in-luxury
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But why is this bad?

what are u talking about. why is this going to tank?

dUDE IT BROKE THE DOUBLE TOP, THIS IS A BEAR TRAP. ITS ABOUT TO PLUMMIT. GET OUT AT A GOOD PRICE.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-14/bitcoin-s-new-barons-no-longer-have-to-sell-to-live-in-luxury

bear trap means the price is going up you stupid faggot

fucking kek, Veeky Forums is literally retarded

Dont listen to the shills, remember do the opposite of what biz says.

b-b-but Veeky Forums says to do everything all at once!

pic related. It's me

dude im going to college for finance, i used to trade beenie baby futues on the nasdaq in 1999. I understand tA and peeks and valleys, Most of these biztards dont even know what a 33# fib line extention is.

never trust a beanie baby bagholder

MOON

lol bragging about beanie babies. fucking glad my life isnt that pathetic.. okay maybe its close but still hahahah

you're such a faggot it's unreal

this is the kid who sold at the bottom, I guarantee it

it's the only explanation

Im in SALT and MKR, there’s plenty of room for both, but MKR opens Sunday and has way more potential.

by the way, selling SALT and any number appreciably lower that $25 is the clinical retardation.

wont stay under 20$ this month,

Product hasn't even launched yet HHAHaahahahhaha this isn't the first moon hahahahahahabahababababa

It's a good natural growth this far.

yes

I have like 1k Salt tokens. I read the Bloomberg article but I don’t understand why someone like Roger Ver would need to take out a loan. He’s already rich.

buy ethlend instead which is mentioned in the same bloomberg article, its worth a shot at that low market cap.

should be an easy 2x or 3x

Because when you cash out your crypto to access fiat you lose it forever. Imagine people that cashed out BTC at $100.

Dope.

Itshappening.gif

Just broke 49 resistance, wtf are you talking about stupid