There are wagecucks that post on Veeky Forums

>there are wagecucks that post on Veeky Forums

I appreciate them. Someone has to build the society that we live in and keep it running so we can enjoy it while they work.

Its fucking disgusting t b h. Do they actually expect me to take financial advice from a failure? If you're a wagecuck you have no business discussing anything on this board. Lurking is fine though

I work as a Canadian plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, that's right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor

Actually you're right. Being a tradesman must be great.

The money sounds nice and all but the work sounds not worth it. It's better to play the waiting game and drink coffee.

> t. no coiner

wagecuck checking in. i also have wife and child. should i leave Veeky Forums??? pls senpai help

>wall of butthurt

Besides, if your a production employee or a contractor with your own plumbing business your not a wagecuck.

This thread doesn't even apply to you newfag, go back to playing in literal shit.

You can lurk and buy the coins we recommend

This is some nice pasta.

>being mario
>$12'000
>a day
nice larp. Choose one and only.

currently need but literally just got a call 2 minutes ago. Have to go work january 8. kys myself please.

That sounds like a good gig, but why not try putting, say 5,000 CAD in cryptocurrencies and see your returns? if you make that in half a day, you should be fine if you lose it. Crypto is the future, try it out.

I'm a wagecuck coiner. I've got over 6 bit coins worth over 100k now.

I have been telling everyone at work about crypto, got a couple of the lads 2-3* gains from litecoin this past week.

They all think I'm some sort of crypto guru, but truth is I just shill em coins I see posted here on biz

fucking finally someone got it

Yeah, it sucks sitting in an office browsing Veeky Forums and chatting up roasties online earning $100k per year while making a few bucks on the side in crypto

Sucks to be us

Wish I could stay home every day to watch price is right and Steve Wilkos like all the cool kids

FUCK YOU

Stay mad shithead

Look at those long legs

Show more

newfags gas yourself!

I make a great living doing what I love and scamposting on Veeky Forums in the background.
>PE ME. Only thing I don't like about my job is the drive to work, and I'm hoping for a housing crash to fix that.

TFW 'work' at home = all day cruise /biz, checking blockfolio, and looking up companies that provide midgets for throwing (I wonder if I should put deposit down now, or wait)

>Nail paint

ew.

Plumbers aren't wagecucks though. Also I wonder how our Canadian plumber friend is doing these days. I miss those kinds of threads.

Yeah fuckin gross right

His name is John and he hates every single one of you

And they are able to invest enough to make significant money while neets make only a few thousand dollars.

Top kek I make money use my mind to help the world and get lots of down time to shitpost. I own a home and a car. I have a wife. I have health insurance and a 401k. What the fuck do you have faggot?

probably scammed at least 3 people by now and made $7,000

It would only take one person to sue him and then he would lose his plumbing license and everything he owns.

oh god why...

Difference is im not a slave. Enjoy my work a do cool things. Not only am I learning something profitable but also sustainable. Not to mention my company just went head first into automation meaning all the applications of blockchain will land in my lap to carry into normie land. Pic related, my next hour.

Any hot tips for us newbies? I only have put 400 into the game so far but have already made 1200$

discord.gg/SeMVNu2

>tfw work from home master race
i almost feel bad collecting the $200k/year

all the newfags replying seriously to this

90% of the world is poor so i don't see why rich people (like yourself) find it odd you have no sekrit clubs anymore. YOU are the minority now.

Truth