Can we talk about this guy doing it again?

can we talk about this guy doing it again?

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday
coin.fyi/news/ripple/ripple-ceo-brad-garlinghouse-retweets-link-indicating-xrp-will-rise-to-2-by-7fwp9x
cointelegraph.com/news/iota-drops-15-following-clarification-of-microsoft-misunderstanding
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you want to know ?

idk post green wojacks or something. shit's mooning yo

Why is it mooning? Coinbase is fact or speculatipn?

All aboard

just sodl on 0.61. shits gonna drop again real fast and ill buy back in. this is not the moon for the 1$

even though it's old news this probably pushed it a lot

asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday

Speculation, but it would be weird not to add the top 10 coins. Including moneeeerooooo! All the top coins have gotten their supermoons, its time for dash and monero now.

At 1 USD it would be at marketcap with BCH. I am starting to doubt the value of measuring in marketcap.

You have no idea how wrong you are. Major bullish trend line forming. $1.25-$1.50 is now looking not only possible, but likely.

this. This piece of crap might pull an IOTA

So you're just now realizing that market cap is only a general guideline, not a magic number? Nice.

we'll see. one of us will be posting pink wojacks in 30 min

I don't post pink wojaks because I don't trade emotionally or FOMO buy. Got in at $0.14 during the btc China FUD, I'm in the green no matter what.

This speculation with single scrensgot is ridiculous. I searched the xrp on the search bar of ckurse it comes up because there was a mention about ripple on the article on octber

South Koreans are as heavily invested in XRP as the Japs to ADA, the Chinese to WaBi and to the Burgers Lit/ETH

This literally isn't supposed to be possible for XRP, has anyone taken this into consideration or are you all retarded? It's designed to remain under $1, or even better, have practically no value at all.

Cite a source on your claims, retard. CEO even called $2 by 2018.

>t. cocky newfag who thinks he's cracked all the codes

I kinda agree this is fomo buy based on the speculation and greed will pink wojal them all

>t. stinky linkie assblasted over this whole affair

Dash supermooned already

monero is due though. gib monero gains pls

How is it speculation when XRP devs are already ahead of the competition in terms of real world payment implementations?

I believe it's due to the supply, doesn't the coin get like 1bil more coins added each year? You're diluting the market.

shit just hit 65 cents, come on baby go to 70 and make me some money

>inb4 viewing it in usd

>this is a sustainable trendline

OK buddy, 1 dollar in 6 hours. 5 dollars next week

Lol I feel sorry for the amount of people on biz who listened to the "cripple" fud but never bothered to fact check. The escrow release will create stability in the vicinity of mere cents (check the overly active ripple dev fkin guys twitter). The main reason they did it was to show banks they keep their word and won't be able to dump on the price

Jesus, that was an intense push. Whos driving this pump.

Your mom

the azns you mong. I'd invest in the fucking coin my bank is using too

I got liquidated on this shitcoin, unreal.

desu first time following a ripple thread so don't loop me in with cripple retards, that was just what I understood their intentions as.

So to recap what you're saying, the stability only keeps it stable within a few cents, so large outside forces can still move the coin reliably?

what does this coin ACTUALLY DO?

what can it be used for that btc/eth/bch cannot?

You have no fucking clue how much normie money has been injected i to the market I this last two weeks.
Doge 1 dollar Q1 2018 I'm not kidding

Buy now at ATH?

you can actually instantly send it around with 0 fee

you know like, if you wanted to pay something you actually could

>(You)

man you must be new

none of these coins do anything useful except allow you to buy other coins in different ways lmao

you don't question a wave when you surf it do you? ask its value? no you don't you ride it until it is unridable or inevitably crashes

go make some money and shut the fuck up these things are fucking useless LOL

Yeah I'm gonna need a source on this $2, AFAIK the actual coin should be worth nothing

this guy has a point you know

$50 eoy ripple bro, that's how the meme dimension works

You've got a misconception, let me clear that up. So there was recently an escrow. What that means is that Ripple the company locked up 55 billion of its own XRP with a smartcontract of sorts that unlocks 1 billion and returns it to them each month. This was done as an act of good faith to investors that it won't flood the market with its 55 billion XRP. Ripple can choose to sell that 1 billion each month or hold it. So they may sell it, but that doesn't mean they will. It will be in their best interest to let the price go up so they can get some more revenue.

pic related. when bank A wants to send money to bank B on the RippleNet, they can choose to send it with XRP (very simple process on RippleNet; software takes care of the conversion process) and those funds are sent and settled instantly. Traditional systems take 3-5 business days to send and settle. With RippleNet, payments are instant but settlement takes just as long to settle, but with RippleNet + XRP, payments and settlements are both instant, and banks save a lot of time and money.

South Korean FOMO buyers

I didn't say it was sustainable, but this is a good short-term trade.

What does the USD actually do? It facilitates exchange of USD for things that are not USD. What does ripple do? Facilitate exchange of XRP for things that are not XRP.

No one talked about Ripple for 6 months after it had its giant pump. All of a sudden people are interested in its great fundamentals now?

What do you think is a good buy in after this leg,

Everything between 45 and 55 cents

>implying it'll go down so low

coin.fyi/news/ripple/ripple-ceo-brad-garlinghouse-retweets-link-indicating-xrp-will-rise-to-2-by-7fwp9x

It could realistically dip to $0.50 before continuing. That's if you want to sell soon. If you want to get in for a long hold, wait until the pump's over.

buy high sell low

Can someone explain why IOTA isn't already light years past the moon with all of the recent Microsoft etc announcements?

I've been swing-trading it for a while. It kept pumping up to ~$0.27 and sinking back down to < $0.17. I would buy a shit ton below $0.17 and wait for those random spikes, and sell, and wait again for it to sink, rinse, repeat. I've also been holding a huge stack for its inevitable rocket to $1 or higher. This one is a pretty obvious winner.

Also fap to Ripple tan

>IOTA devs buy Microsoft Azure subscription plan
>OMG IOTA/MICROSOT PARTNERSHIP!!!!
cointelegraph.com/news/iota-drops-15-following-clarification-of-microsoft-misunderstanding

oh no, we have a retard here

Because it’s mainly vaporware with no usecase in general. Maybe in a few years, but not at this stage of development. Ripple‘s technology is already in use and so is xrp. Tomorrow there will be the first money transfers from japan to Korea under the use of xrp.
So, do more research, see if there is an actual real world use case, invest.
This applies to EVERY SINGLE ASSET on the crypto market, ffs

>literally a perfect ripple up

Holy shit that sell wall got chewed up.

I will make good profit at those levels. Kek willing.

Will it go up to 1$ and then go down?

>mfw his 1 dollar in 6 hours prediction seems to be not that far off

Monero supermooned as well dummy.
Its worth more than 1 ltc. Thats insane.

how about you go to ripple.com and read you fucking sub 80 IQ pleb.

Yep. I never post this either because I'm a tight are but it's a great strategy exactly because how amazingly reliable and fast the protocol is.

>mfw my BTC hasn't shown up in the Gatehub wallet after 2 days

Should I get in now or wait for dip?

Wait for dip

is there a Veeky Forums wiki for all these shitcoins.

I like how anons explain stuff.

H O D L
O
D
L

fair point, but it's a far better payment system than most coins... Especially BTC or even LTC.

>in at 19 cents

comfy.

looks real guy

I bought based on this last night, sold this morning

How many you buy I was in at 18 but only bought 1000

>sold this morning
Why are you not hodling?

>thinking it will go down after it reach 3.8k
>quick sell and preparing to buy the dips
>it actually went up like crazy
Lesson learned, i promise won't swing trade anymore

whales ree

Monero isn't gonna happen. Can we just all agree on that. A privacy coin on a platform that reports to the IRS. fucking retards.

It's going up because you crytotards are too busy talking about muh central bank independance while fiat is playing ping-pong with bitcoin via derivative pressure.

Feels comfy.

Gonna hodl to lambo land.

Shut up nerd

Comfy

HODL

BUY THE FKN DIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

lel we both know it's true.
This meme kept guys from buying while smart money is pouring into ripple.
Same as bitcoin: the financial elites were in it since QE.

$1 is a pretty big psychological price point for a coin that spent most of its life in the $0.20's range. We'll see.

If you calculate it by "coins x price" that implies you could sell all the coins for the current price which is obviously not true. Remember what these sell orders would do to the price. Volume is more intresting as a metric.

Ripple about to pass BCH for market cap. Feels good.

just made $500 back

jesus take the wheel.

this. Coinbase doesn't want the controversy, monero doesn't want the IRS attention. Monero on coinbase is not going to happen.

retard this was 3 months ago coin dropped like a rock

Holding till 100.

>wells fargo announces ripple adoption for international transactions
>XRP rockets to $100
>REQ shits the bed
Holding out for adoption, friendo. The tech and use cases win the long run.

I hope you mean 100 cents or you'll be hodling forever

hey u steal my gif

XRP is the first crypto ive bought in over 2 years.. feels pretty comfy now

How long does eth take to transfer to binance?

>forever

Reeeee 1 or 2 year hodl

This sounds comfy. $100 feels like a pipe dream though.

Poorfag here. Should I go all in on ripple?

I want to thank the anons who recommended riple yesterday, made a couple grand

Yes