Drawthread: Use the Force, Waifu Edition

Previous thread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Toasting in new bread

Can i have this Oni Monk meditating under a waterfall and water is warping around and avoiding her body.?

Reposting from previous thread.

Pic related, with a christian theme and bald with a light beard, 40-50 years old
>crouched over in the burned out building clutching a bloody blanket and bible in his hand with shining white ethereal wings sprouting from his back. if you draw from behind him you don't need to do a face, but if you include a face he should be distraught and crying.

I asked if I should post this on Veeky Forums or /vp/ a while back since it relates to a tabletop, anons suggested both - hence why I'm requesting it here too.

In a pmd game, I play a Cyndaquil guy. Later in it, there was an event to dress em up, and I choose mine to look like a continental soldier.

So assuming anyone's into that, proportion it correctly and whatnot.

Reposting.

Requesting the character on the left dressed for a nice evening in something like the dress on the right.

Please and thank you! And thanks to lemon for the original delivery of my barbarian chef, and melodire for the portrait on the far left!

Requesting a cleric of knowledge dude, blonde half elf. White robes, cog/gear emblems on them, with a blindfold over his eyes.

Timidly holding a dagger with a small yellow lizard-like eye on the hilt would be a bonus!

I would like to request a young sheep abhuman clinging to the head/back of a Space Wolf chapter marine while he goes about his daily business.
Artist preference as to whether the sheep is asleep or not, and how violent the Marine's daily business is.

Requesting the ladies from (1)
Posed like (2), doesn't matter which of them is on the left/right
And (3) is a reference for the clothing of the left girl of (1).

Thanks!

>my sketch delivery was OP pic
Well, I guess that solidifies me having to finish this one.

I would like to request a wizard's tower, built into a steep rock face. It reaches roughly 30 stories in height, though the 13th floor has been removed entirely because the wizard thinks it's a bad number. So floors 14~30 are suspended 20ft above the first 12 floors, with the ends capped by gigantic bands of gold and magnetic minerals.
The walls of the 26th floor have a few holes in them, due to magical experiments run amok. Basically, I'd like you to go as full-wizard as possible while designing it.

Hey it's better than that repeat ugly 40kids sketch from last thread along with its autistic poster trying to simulate feigned interest

What sketch?

Anchors away

The last OP

Yeah, the OP that was using old pics was a fuckup.

Migrating from last thread.
Requesting my Judge Dredd inspired medieval Sherriff.
The shoulder pad on his right shoulder is meant to resemble an owl rather than an eagle and the hat one of those medieval armored hats like the one on the bottom right. His other shoupder pad is supposed to be a more realistic sized and more practical 40k pauldran. On his belt is a mace.

Hoping for a John Blanche-esque version of this guy. I'm looking for ideas to convert him into a more techno-organic monstrosity. Think Bloodborne Hunter meets Mechanicus

Had a crack at myself.

ilu ramen

Sorry, I should have provided more details. I'm looking for the guy to have wires and such greebles entwined within the flesh. Maybe a respirator. It can just be a simple Photoshop job since I'm just brainstorming ideas but I suck at sketching.
Here's some reference stuff.

the worst kind of requester

Well, that's egg on my face. Sorry. I usually post a request and completely forget.

Many thanks to the artist!

Renewing my request:
Cocky Iomedaean swordfighter with a kickass scarf; the image at top-left works for the basic idea, but the expression doesn't really jive with the kind of character I'm trying to play--something more like the pic of Joseph provided could work fine.

The holy symbol should be embroidered on the scarf, and I'd like it if his sword was more clearly a longsword rather than an indistinct stick.

I'm requesting a drawing from a scene that happened in a game last night.

Lizardfolk shed his skin and and the rogue decided to wear it as a disguise to sneak into nobles house, since he was kicked out and barred from their home earlier. Both lizardfolk and rogue in lizard skin get the half orc's attention away from cooking and the lizardfolk says to him, "hey Cognac, look, there is two of me."
The half orc is impressed until he notices the rogue is missing. When he asks where the rogue is the rogue waves and says chuckling "I'm in here."
The half orc gets angry, begins choking him and shouts "You spit him out"

If someone is willing to illustrate any portion of that event I would be ever so grateful

Requesting a very large and muscular dragonborn monk with a tiger tattoo on his back.

Sketching out the pose before I work on it (still have to finish another). Any specific hair/clothing/appearance for the half orc?

Hilarious.

Requesting art for a human ranger character I'm currently playing as.

>Has a similar physical appearance to the guy in the top left, but with blue eyes

>Wears an scarf similar to the guy in the top middle, but orange.

>Wears a simple white tunic and black pants

>Has brown leather gloves and boots that look like ones in the reference

>Wears a bulette breastplate that is emblazoned with the symbol of the Raven Queen, similar to how the cross is displayed on the guy with the scarf's armor

>Wears a jacket similar to the one at the bottom left in the reference, but blue

>Wears a slouch hat and has a smug grin similar to the one in the reference.

>Has a celtic leaf blade sheathed to his left side

His head is shaven except a portion on the back which is medium length and kept in a small ponytail. The outfit you have is good.
Thanks for taking this up, I can't wait.

Anchor.

Dropping an anchor for the drawfriend working on my Eclipse character. How's that update going?

REBUMPING REQUEST

I'd like to request the picture related, The face on the left with the hairstyle wearing the shirt on the right and wristband. He can be doing anything such as sitting down or whatever you want.
Thanks in advanced.

Check out dis anchor

Requester here, forgot to poke my head in yesterday and almost missed this. Holy shit that's nice, made me a bit giddy. Nice filename.

I lied when I said "tonight," I should really just give vague projections of when things should happen instead of promising anything. Lesson learned.

Requesting Simone Simons as an elf bard please!

Bonus points if she is pulling a face, and/or has her arms around two half elf twins. The male twin is buff and has chesnut colour hair that is shoulder length and wavy. He holds a maul disguised well as a staff. The other twin is female and has the same hair. She is thin and well dressed. They both have olive brown skin and hazel eyes. They probably look done with the whole situation (she is their mother).

>getting two deliveries
holy fuck thank you Ramen and other drawfriend!

Thank you drawfriend. Its perfect

I did forget to specify the color of the clothes.
I suppose red wine could do.

So, for once I shall cast away my "always-going-human" self and trying out to be an elf. A two-handed wielding elf (elven curve blade).

He's tall, athletic and have sharp features overall. He's not a "fancy high elf" but a more gruff, hardened elf like Iorveth from the Witcher series including the scars and uneven skin, he also got a crooked nose (from an old injury).

His hair is long and braided and rests on the right side of his neck/shoulder (so the hair also rests on his chest/front). His hair color is black, and he has a short stubble.

His outfit is a studded leather armor with a cloak and hood. The studded leather looks fairly simple and reliable while the hood and cloak is ornate and look expensive. His elven curve blade is a two handed weapon, it's a heirloom weapon from his guild/school he went to.

The basic concept of him is a gruff elf frontline fighter who uses his athletic self to wield the elven curve blade and fuck shit up. A lot of inspiration comes from Strider (Aragorn) but without the whole "leave me alone, i'm a lone wolf" thing. The idea of the hood is to hide parts of his face, insecure about his gruff self!

Here's a reference picture done in paint! Oh and thanks!

Migrating request

Requesting a Tactical Necromancer, info in the image

That's really only the basic template, feel free to add in other Operator looking stuff, sidearms, knives, items, necromancer amulets, or anything else you think might look cool

I'm just gonna use the colorize function in GIMP.
Thanks for the piece user.

An attempt was made

Requesting a skating cavegirl.

Basically like the one in that manga page, but a bit taller, stronger, tougher.

She needs a weapon, and I like the look of that kind of axe, so there it is. But if any drawfag happened to have some kind of repressed fetish with knives or spears, I'm not at all opposed to including either.

Optional:
She could be wearing Jane's costume from the first Weissmüller film. No lewds, please; no magical realm, thank you very much. It's just that I think is a really cool example of what the Hays Code did to all us.

Even more optional:
A few ritual tattoos would be a nice touch. But I'd like them to be small and simple. A dashes-and-dots marking on the chin, maybe some easy pattern on the thighs.
I've included a number of samples (one from ancient Egypt, the others are Berbers), to give some idea of what I have in mind.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day. Veni, veni, venias, ne me mori facias...

Mfw got excited for that (You)

Requesting if anyone would want redraw a sketch I did on the bottom left. I tried to make an action pose of my character from the reference image, but my knowledge of general anatomy isn't all that great.

hey

taking simple/unsettling requests

Requesting a half-orc monk pugilist enforcer. She's stocky, muscular, brown skinned, dark haired, and blue eyed. Ugly scars run across her face. Despite being brutish, she's quite fastidious. Her hair is neatly tied and she wears clean-lined, form fitted clothing. The only visible skin is her knuckles/fingers, heels, toes, shoulders, and face.

She's a professional bounty hunter specializing in live capture and intimidation, thus she rejects weapons, relying on her mitts to deal out justice.

Going to work on this tonight

Somehow lost the first half of my post

Think I'm done, unless I got smth off (didn't see pants so if I should add some let me know)

Could I get a big muscled humanoid with a skull face and long, thin tongue?

i will try

Requesting a drawing of this guy as a put-upon brown haired, clean-shaven human male battlemage for a high-level game I'll be involved in. Whoever does it shall receive a boon from the mystery box.

>picture of computer screen for reference
>shamefurdispray.png

Requesting some new art of my sith warrior. While not clearly evident in his pic he does have digitigrade legs like this ref

Even spookier than I was expecting! Thanks, creepyanon!

thank you user

Requesting a Drow Street Samurai,

He has rather androgynous physique/looks often being mistaken for a girl, which usually pisses him off. Otherwise his personality is rather droll, often times coming off as bored or uninterested in events going on around him.

He is wearing a shoulder-less combat suit like in ref. Like all Drow he suffers from photophobia thus needs a pair of goggles to defuse the bright neon lights of the city (if these could be pulled up on his forehead like a bandana for pic that would be great). And wields a chainsaw sword.

anchoring

Requesting a pic of a girl standing in water at night lit by a full moon. She is submerged to about her waist. She's wearing either a clinging translucent white dress or slick black one-piece ( artists choice ) . She has long dark hair that frames where her face would be and passed her shoulders.
Instead of a face she has the gaping mouth of a lamprey, filled with multiple circular rows of jagged teeth.

Wow, looks great! Is that the finished drawing, or are you planning to do more with it?

I've recolored the clothes. Keep the shading as best I could, upped the contrast. Also added some saturation to the shoulder belt.

Thanks. Couldn't have done it without you user.

My OC jedaifu

Art courtesy of Arthur Asa

...ok?

now that I think about it, you probably meant a regular sized cyndaquil. Oh well.

didn't we use to have threads for talking about OCs? is that still around?

I think they died long ago.
Drawthreads have changed.

I started working on this. I'm not dead guys

/oct/ is on a discord server now

Not sure, I'll find out as time goes on. But for now, consider it done.

The threads died but is right.

Lookin adorable!
Thanks famalam

link?

of coarse you could always try starting an OC thread and see how it goes.

Requesting my masked aasimar paladin? His eyes should be a violet instead of the green, have a glow about him, and the shield should be all metal. The armor is really fully set, but it's a breastplate. I have no pose in mind, but I'd like something determined or heroic, maybe. Thanks in advance!

Requesting a better picture of this guardsman.

I'm glad to hear you want to finish my character.

bane?

Alright then, thanks a ton drawfriend! About to share it with my group now.

Requesting a scene from a CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, pistols drawn? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his pistol confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his before in his life.

Regular sized with the stubby body structure, not anthro. I'd request a redo, but I don't want to offend your hard work, so it'll have to do.
Thanks.

Then again, I was a little vague on the details, so I guess that's on me.

Not OR. Replace that sword with a pole and hubba hubba.

She's hot

ok finished. I got a little lazy with shading at the end, sorry

Fantastic!

You forgot the mouth

Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble.
The female has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.

Requesting a Beholder in a christmas hat blasting a walnut with a disintegration ray.

she's made of stone user. I thought the teeth and the mouth would be made of a type of quartz

Requesting my friend's Tiefling Paladin. He's basically Jinpachi from Tekken (on the right) except in the armor on the left. Without anything on his chest, because he needs to sho off the fact that he's built like a tank.

Ideally, his hair should be long and straight, as should his beard and his tail, while his horns are like a bull's: they curve around towards the front. Oh, and he's 70 years old and 8 feet tall.

probably, but there should be some shading for the inner mouth

>shading
>IJC
Just who the hell do you think I am?!

I'd like to request a picture of my High Elf Bladesinger. She should have the armor of the woman in 1 (the long open robe, with a button-down shirt and miniskirt underneath, and thigh-high boots), except sleeveless and more ornate, colored a deep evening blue and gold, with detailing and embroidery from the armor in 2 (i.e. phoenix and wing patterns). She should be wearing thighboots like in 3, with golden metal rather than the dark bronze, and elbow-gloves in a similar design. Finally, her hair should be straight, blonde and incredibly long, like image 4.

Thanks!

from the last thread

Requesting character pictured relaxing in a hot bath.

I need a quick sketch for a very specific equipment. The kind of hastily drawn reference you'd find in ancient books.

This is an exotic bow. It is curved with an S shape rather than C. Otherwise, it function the same as any other bow.

I'm workin on one too btw

What this user said. I am interested.