We're partnered with Cornell's IC3...

We're partnered with Cornell's IC3, to help launch the first Intel SGX secured link between smart contracts and external data. This more secure way of running an oracle is the future and we're glad to be moving it forward.

from the smartcontract.com page

have you watched the video from JP morgan? there they talk about a lot of things. one point is the problem to connect to the blockchain. one speaker is from IC3 that's the connection. the text above is from the smartcontract.com page. if you put the info from the video together with the connection to IC3 you see that they are all working together. making the next step in taking blockchain everywhere.

best way is watch this video and after that watch the video where sergey speaks at devcon.

these 2 videos explain everything. if you watch the jp morgan video first and the devcon after you will get a lot of insights

twitter.com/jpmorgan/status/938454446006206464

youtube.com/watch?v=kW27zYIxZhY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jpmorgan/status/938454446006206464
youtu.be/cuNA-7A7I4U
jpmorgan.com/global/Quorum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice just sold 100k

Big if true

already priced in

Big if huge

Wtf!

Mmhmm

stinky linkies

shekkels don't stink, user

>muh investigative hidden gem LINKies
Veeky Forums must be powered by dencentralized autism

Big if Big

true if big

I need big garage for my lambos

i am all in LINK now!
Praise the Lord

>twitter.com/jpmorgan/status/938454446006206464

6:25ish -

"IC3 team actually created a brand new challenge in partnership with us which is the integration of legacy systems with a blockchain"

Big if already priced in

we all are going to make iy

oh shit nigga its realz

i'm busy person

What's this? Is it new?

IT WORKS

IT LIVES

>Signed may 15th 2017

youtu.be/cuNA-7A7I4U

That's the jpmorgan vid.

Will I make it with 11,400 link????

I also have 36k req, 600 ark, 320 omg

Yes, just hodl!

Literally my portfolio without req tho. Even the same amount of ark

It sounded like they were talking about chainlink but instead they were talking about Quorum

jpmorgan.com/global/Quorum

Nope

OP I like Chainlink but jpmorgan is using Quorum which is their analogue to Swift's hyperledger. The guy from ic3 was there to work with jpmorgan and Quorum to put Intel sgx into their blockchain tech.

What's different about chainlink is that regardless of the fact jpmorgan may eventually have some integrated hardware oracle, it's not plug and play like chainlink and not decentralized like chainlink. Many other companies will eventually get trusted hardware like intelSGX but they will still be centralised operations. Smartcontract and chainlink is still ahead in the game because not only do they have trusted hardware, they have a decentralized oracle solution.

For one hour i didn’t hate my linkbags

That's what you get for "finding out" shit that has been known for months already.

I just put in a buy order at 1700 so of course we'll never reach that again