Thousands of art folders and files

>thousands of art folders and files
>desire to do something Veeky Forums related
>no friends to play roleplaying or tabeltop games in real life
>not enough skilled in english to play them online

What should I do? I'm tired of coming here checking only art threads (which I like, don't get me wrong).
Create worlds of my own? Add fluff to my pictures? Got any interesting idea?

Share 'em senpai

I already do, countless of times in art threads. Filling requests and bumping till limit/thread dies.

I think they want you to dump it all in dropbox or w/e and share the links.

How about you make a cheeky imgur/dropbox/megafile/what-have-you to compile all your stuff?

If you can't find a use for them at this point in time, at least take a measure of solace in the fact that others would probably greatly appreciate your works of aestheticism.

It's all common stuff. Lots from packs from years-old torrents, lots just ripped from DeviantArt, and lots taken a little bit everywhere
Trust me, if you're a serious artfag, 85% of the stuff is going to be doubled

Having said that, I will one day upload everything I have... but first, I need to sort and organize the stuff.

you sound like a cutie when you're being so modest

Saving cuties is probably the hardest for me

I need to go off soon, any quick request?

Here, some Angelarium

Again, nobody helped me and I'm still here uploading art. This is my destiny, afterall

i'll save you don't worry ;)

Got something Romanesque?

I do, but it's gonna take a while to find them. I remember having at least a dozen of legionaries and stuff
I have some gladiators meanwhile

Is this of your liking?

Shit senpai, thanks a lot.
They'll be useful for my Not!Roman Gothic-Germanic Kaiserreich.

Anything you want in return while we're at it?

I have pretty much anything, honestly. Just needs a good sorting (and the will of doing it)
Last one from me, I'm out

Remember, whenever there is an art thread, I will be around

BONUS. Now I'm out

>One day you might be able to make art this good.

Do someone have incubus pic?
I'm trying to create a full incubus/succubus race with lore and culture to fuck with the magical realm that one of my player keep pushing in the game.
Bonus point if they horne are carved.

none of that ''oh they look like normal 10/10 human girls'' pussy shit i want sexy horns and claws and hooves and shit

I'm the same spot, but without art folders

That exactly what i need, i also need them in male version.

Go to /qst/
Lowest standards you will ever find, as long as you actually post something at least 1 or 2 players will stick around

>>not enough skilled in english to play them online
You seem skilled enough to play in a text-only online game. Go and find one.

The problem is I want to roleplay as well. And roleplaying, well, requires diving into the character itself. I don't wanna play and then going like: "Yes. No. We should go there. Don't come here. Die!" that's so basic it becomes awkward. But I might be wrong, I never played

Sounds like the problem is mostly in your head.

Then play with people in your native language. Unless you live in a village in the Amazon, if you go online or hit up local universities/hobby stores somewhere there is a game in Foreign.