This is placed near the eye of terror

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/S5_0014+81#Supermassive_black_hole

What happens?

Absolutely nothing.

malal gets out of being retconned

Chaos gets a black eye.

Laurie Goulding walks up to it, says "NUH UH" and it fizzles away. A billion guardsmen die. Nothing changes.

Chaos Black Hole.

Vect somehow manages to put it in a box and then gift it to another of his rivals.

OK that's better.

It becomes a demon prince of Nurgle.

Black holes (BH) have a wide-ranging set of dangers.

This is a supermassive black hole (SMBH). The largest stars are about 200 times the mass of our sun (M) and extend roughly to Jovian orbit; this SMBH is 40, 000, 000, 000 times the mass of our sun and, as the diagram makes clear, much bigger.

Even for a small BH, which this is not, it is not true to say that they don't fuck up galaxies. Black holes are immensely bright from all the radiation they emit.

BHs eat things, however they are fussy eaters. When something approaches closer than the BH's Roche limit it gets pulled into rings. The rings move fast, and become ionised gas. BHs emit radiation like fucking crazy. Literal streams of X-ray binaries are made((pic related)). They emit so much radiation that they have a "shock bubble" . (I love 40k but we are talking about a region of space in which *atoms* cannot exist. Adamantite? Plasteel? That's great. Is it effected by physics?)
This is not, not, a small BH. This is the largest BHs in the observable universe. It has turned its entire galaxy, a galaxy MUCH bigger than ours, into a hyperluminous galaxy, i.e., it has turned a much bigger galaxy than ours into its bitch through light emissions. The bigger a SMBH and the faster it spins, the more picky an eater it is; it fires out more radiation. But even though this one is gigantic it still eats 4000 M every fucking year.

A SMBH like this one can be expected to emit ultra high energy cosmic rays. A proton with the kinetic energy of a baseball? Oh yes! I'm very familiar with WH40k ridiculousness but You cannot shield against this, you cannot guard against this. I'm sorry guys but 40k feats are a hundred tiers below this. Exterminatus is a big-ish deal in 40k lore; destroying a world is something that a SMBH like this one just would not notice at all because iit eats 3 648 750 Earths every day.

I love 40k but this thing effortlessly fucks up the galaxy and chaos along with it.

muse starts playing

ha ha no :^)

space marines will ram a space ship into it for the emperor :^)

and its reactor will explode and cause a chain reaction and it will be destroyed :^)

the emperor protects :^)

Neato.
How does it compare to the one in the centre of milky way?

i mean, It will fuck up the structure of the galaxy, but only near by shit will be eaten up. And who knows what gravitational effects will have upon the eye of terror

Nothing because black holes do not magically suck things up like a giant vacuum cleaner. A black hole is just an extremely massive object; it's only when you try and run into one that strange and terrifying things start to happen.

There's already canonically a Black Hole in the heart of the Eye of Terror, except it leads into the Warp because the Chaos Gods reengineered it.

Sagittarius A* is a pissy little cuck beta in comparison.

it gets weaponised by warpsmiths who create daemonic portals on 2 ends: on one the daemon exits the warp and falls into the hole, the daemon's malevolent body even if soon to vanish away, corrupts the mass in the hole, making it properly attuned to interacting with the energies of chaos and giving it a sort of evilish attitude of its own, the soul of the daemon returns instead into the warp but gets sucked immediately out of it before it can seek a new body by the second portal that is farther away from the hole
the second daemonic portal is working as an ammo feed in practical terms.
the daemonic soul is the ammo.
the black hole is the sling.

Not much. The Eye won't get pulled in because it's made of FUCK YOU magic, if that's what you're thinking.

Can souls escape black holes? if not, then we have a pretty cool way to hoover up the warp. that is, if we can get that shit moving.

In this case, "near by" meaning everything within light years.

If you planted that the center of the milky way, life in the galaxy wouldn't last very long. With no life, there's no chaos. QED this thing would end 40k.

It outweighs our galaxy several dozen times over....so pretty damn well.

Nothing, if you can travel faster than light through the immaterium then you can also escape a black hole the same way.