i want full body pics b4 i bet on these HO's

Claiming

>implying i want one of these attention whores

claiming 1

check my digital sig

1 dgb, pic related

>future crypto wife wont be able to use coins unless she has the chip

1 dogecoin for 1 of each gril rotating every night

Stop teasing and post everything from 1.

50000 LINK for #1

10XMR for the redhead

Dream on newfag. Based Joan of Ark is pure and doesn't accept any payments , she just camera whores to shill her favorite coin - ARK.

thefuck is this recent trend?

I guess I have to ask my gf if she wants to post her boobs with a wallet adress, to see if the thirst is real.

I will never have a wife.
If you are not chad sm-master alpha bro.... its better to stay away from them all.

>thefuck is this recent trend?

crypto got big enough that the fucking roasties took notice
they can smell the money and now are circling Veeky Forumstards like a bunch of sharks

here is where it gets interesting though: bizraelis are mostly bluepilled betas with zero experience in regard to women
so in a couple of years theyll all be rich but the skanks will take them to the cleaners
legions of anons are gonna get filthy rich only to lose it all over some second-hand pussy.
its gonna be hilarious to watch the greatest. cuckening of our time

>legions of anons are gonna get filthy rich only to lose it all over some second-hand pussy.
>its gonna be hilarious to watch the greatest. cuckening of our time
Yeah, this is what I expect to happen when one of those
>how many $COIN do I need to fuck a girl like her
finally manage to "buy" themselves into a girls heart and think that they are oh so bluepilled and can outsmart a "roastie".
fun times ahead and a whole new generation of pink wojacks.
pic semirelated.

BIZ NEETS!

Before you start paying roasties for your attention, please read heartiste.wordpress.com

lmao unironically pic related is what awaits the average biztard
they will literally go out, buy expensive shit and wonder why women arent jumping on their cocks

I would do nasty things to number 2 for 0.1 BTC

.000001 DGB because I'm feeling generous today

1DGB only for the second pic of number 1

>Veeky Forums
>bluepilled
user i...

I thought all people who lurk here are people who also lurk /pol/, /r9k/ etc.

that has to be someones gf right? There's no way that many girls are on Veeky Forums
>inb4 whatever you are going to say

>that has to be someones gf right? There's no way that many girls are on Veeky Forums
These are the girls that have broke free from the constraints of society to sacrifice themselves to the emerging Alpha crypto males. More will arrive shortly, but for now these are who we have to fight over.

stupid ass thread

100 BNT on 1 and 4

Wait this is a real thing? Thought it was photoshopped

>I thought all people who lurk here are people who also lurk /pol/, /r9k/ etc.

lol Im talking about people with real world experience with women, not some fags who read shit on the internet
Veeky Forums autists are gonna fold like a lawnchair the first time they get a whiff of some pussy

Bumps out of concern...

Also: 1 is mine - anyone who says otherwise - I'm afraid I'll have to kill with a spoon, sorry... x

women are gainz guzzlers, begone thots

shit you are probably right then. Personally i cant look at even the most beautiful women without having all the "redpill" stuff in my head.

truely the power of crypto is unstopable

>emerging Alpha crypto males.
lol

My net worth is about 6kk and I dont buy any of the shit these retards buy with their gains, i.e. watches, designer clothes, cars; I drink alcohol once month maybe, I don't do drugs because I dont like my emotional state to be tampered with by drugs.
I play my 2k dollar guitar in my 300k flat and drive a 10k car.
The only thing i splurge on is tech.
And even that I don't show off.
People buying expensive shit for showing off never 'make it'.
Also, I have a gf who knows I dont ever have to work again in my life. But I do because I love what I do. Her last painting netted her 8k.
Don't chase the 'rich life' it's emptier than what you've got now. If you flaunt your wealth people will despise you.

Objective order
1>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>your hand>>>>>>>>

FYI the readhead also posted here.

There is a high overlap between redpilled pick up artist fuck bitches types, ethno state nationalist types, fuck the government types and cryptocurrency enthusiasts. So despite the numerous autists on here who will fold there will be much more who won't. Clear indicator of biz demographics is any time a bluepilled normie posts about showing there crypto gains to "the wife" or paying taxes the user is anally destroyed and roasted. With roasties attention whoring on the board getting attention from the betas and roasted by the majority.