CYOA throw

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bxbrh3Q2CTiyfkN4RzhjYVc3am5MV1FfelgwaG9PWWwwSWkzbUQ3TDNRaXVXRmJKZ0hNWTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw Angelanon is too busy schlicking herself to being egged inside by an "ovipositor" to respond to my build to her cyoa

> I liked the fairy CYOA, can I have more of those please.

you forgot this you literal piece of shit

Well we've set the bar so low we need pixaxes to go any further. Jesus.

>Old thread:
>Resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Ordion user, if you're here, now would be a good time for that OC.

Is that her CYOA? Nice job starting the angel teasing early.

Although I heard she mostly plays with herself to the idea of being trapped by a trap.

thanks for helping me with the throw user, go team

Which OC? Not the original Ordion poster btw.

Oh yeah, I'm not sure if anyone said this in the thread so I should mention that the IRC is no longer being used, apparently. Join the Discord.

In the last thread he said Adventures in The Orient should be ready by the next thread. I await.

Stop trying to break up the community!

It is delayed.

Perhaps next thread.

That was probably the guy I sent an email with the Ordion CYOA attached. I reposted it a few days ago when a thread was dying and he asked for the full thing, probably posted in a thread a little while later. Sorry man.

That sucks, but oh well. You could be Italics and give a release day then go silent for two months. Which seems to be happening again.

Speaking of, what's with his proofreading?

His CYOA concepts are entertaining... but...

Italics has interesting stuff? I could never get past the misuse of italics. Seriously.

How do you actually misuse italics?

Is that portal guy gonna come around or did he get enough world recommendations?

Yes, it is.
She really likes choosing to be raped by "ovipositors" in the vagina so she can give birth to children. I never thought a lesbian could have an impreg fetish!

Just look at italics' CYOAs.

Italics isn't the best at proofreading. And by isn't the best, I mean he puts very little effort into it. He can speak, but if I see one more "(name), (sentence about name and their actions)" I'm probably gonna rip my ears off or something. And I like his CYOAs.

It's probably some kind of not!penis centered fantasy to get away from the terror of the true penis.

>CYOA
>you don't actually pick anything
wow

user, repeating jokes too often will make them wear thin really fast.

Italics come back...

You do get to Choose Your Own Adventure though.

Youth
Escape Pod
Soldier Gal

Still more interactive than a RYOA.

But Dream Princess doesn't have a lesbianism focus.

Are you sure she doesn't just say stuff like that to screw with you?

Like "hey user, pregnancy is icky, ewwww", yet to herself "fuckers bought it again, I love their rage" while she rubs one out.
I can really honestly truly see her doing it, too.

Maybe she's capable of not injecting her fetish until it overwhelms everything else. Apparently she's better adjusted than 50% of other CYOA authors, go figure.

To whoever the author, I'm not lying when I say this is the cyoa I've had the most fun with in a long time. I got to write a story, and I got exactly what I wanted.

>Lives in Southern US
>Actually prefers summer to winter

He's hibernating for warmth, user. Send him hugs if you really want him back.

I don't know whether to believe and pity you or call you out on baiting.

I'm pretty sure she has a 'pretty princess' fetish, based upon her >Cleanliness discussion.

If you start calling prettiness a fetish then we aren't getting anywhere.

>A
Does "thing you want" literally refer to an item? If so, the item gives me the power and life i want
That would make so much sense. I miss when she wasn't so focused on fetishes and commented on people's builds. I had so much fun with her cyoa.

>pretty princess fetish
Are you underage?
Do you know what a fetish is?
Do you know what sex is? I feel like /d/ just got a sudden feeling of disgust of how plebian you sound.

Its more hilarious is that cyoa is still one of the best cyoas of 2016.

Author here, it was just a joke I made because of the discussion that was going on in that thread.
I'm amazed no one's called me out on my shitty grammar yet.
Also: I'm not the guy who keeps reposting it.

Thanks user.

So you're saying people can't have a fetish for innocent virgins? Shoo normies.

I take "pretty princess" to mean just that. She does seem to have an "immaculate perfect untouchable princess" fetish. Like she wants to whip out her glass slippers.

I suppose your non-taste is sort of funny.

I got people posting builds and going into in depth detail explaining what they plan to do with their omnipotence.

Its pretty successful.

OK!

It's a cop out. It prompts people to do what they've already done a hundred times, except maybe some complete oddball in a thread like this. We've also had CYOAs like this before and they were very unsuccessful, about as much as this one, except I guess you measure it against effort invested which does make this one the "best" one in that counterproductive sense.

>WISHES: Apocalypse, Sexy Elf, Nice Boat

What can I say?

Post your builds. I'll read them and comment. I don't post comments to builds so much anymore because most of my favorite cyoas are older now and there's not much interest in them, and because people say my responses are shallow.

so make a NEW favorite cyoa, and make it the lewdest there is. Something with ovi.

>tfw nearly four hours looking for a single image that should be generic as fuck but somehow doesn't exist.

I just want a largish image of non-sexual insects looking creepy in a house setting. I didn't think it was gonna be this hard.

>lewdest
A lewd Angel cyoa would be fun. Whether or not it contains forcible egg insertion and/or dickworms.

>people say my responses are shallow
How so?

I add a video game style level up system to the world to make it so that you can level up your skills through practicing them, as well as adding magic and other classic items and themes of video games and pnp rpgs. Monsters will also spawn in the world that can be killed for xp, though xp can also be gained by doing your job productively, preforming heroic acts, as well as killing or non lethally subduing people. Monsters, and people, can evolve into other forms after reaching certain levels, at level 10 humans can evolve into such things as elves, orcs, dwarves, or Kemonomimi(such as catgirls), at levels 20 - 50 they can evolve into things on the order of monster girls with a higher level being required for more powerful types. However there are evolvions into actual anthropomorphic furries, and all forms are close to human with the exceptions of races like lamia, centaurs, mermaids, and arachine which still all have an almost entirely human torso. Everyone can also check a stat screen of their abilities at any time, through which it is possible to buy skills or see a basic description of what it would take to unlock them. I also create several different realities which people can travel to and have adventures in, some where advanced technology is common, and some where it doesn't work.

It starts slow though, with a few monsters and people around the world being shown their stat screen and being made to realize the truth of the matter. Then things start to ramp up, with more monsters and magical events happening as time goes on, particularly in the more war torn parts of the world, where more monsters will appear, in safer places they will instead appear in secluded dungeons.

There you go 300 fucking words inspired from my reading isekai web novels.

>What can I say?
"I'm not waiting for that image to load, I'll just pick from the first line."

>people say my responses are shallow

You've got three people tops heckling you due to their hateboners. Most of us don't give a fuck.

It might help if you made some builds for more recent CYOAs as well.

Utopia I get, elf waifu and 1000y lifespan I get, but why the boat?

Fetish cyoas are by far the most boring ones even when they hit your fetishes squarely. All you can use them for is fap and there are better ways to do that.

>isekai web novels
Is the discord really that popular?

So in the places where people are already poor and oppressed and murderraped for the smallest reason, you're gonna add maneating monsters to kick them while they're down? Shit, and I thought I was cruel.

That's why I only masturbate to waifu cyoas if they have something surrounding the waifu.

Don't just give me a waifu, give me a reason to give a waifu.

I think cyoas and threads are best when people post and discuss builds, so I try hard to say nice things about people's builds to encourage them. I guess this makes my comments not seem like they have substance and feel forced. And they don't help people who are looking for critique.

I think people overemphasize some parts of my lewd builds and miss the points of my characters. I've enjoyed discussing my build for Lavender with the author because he seems to understand what I'm actually going for with my character.

I'm waiting for Traveler and Monster Hunter updates, along with the update for Altered History which I don't think will ever come out.

>Preferring Southern Summers
I think he might be some kind of swamp creature.

>so I try hard to say nice things about people's builds to encourage them
Well yeah, if you're too saccharine it would come off as shallow. You've got to be insightful. Point out possible problems and possible advantages.

Lewd CYOAs can be detailed. I mean, most CYOAs are either about Sex or Power, because this is Earth.

There should just be some worldbuilding around the waifus is all.

"fun" build
>Airship with orangoutan companion
>Treasure
>Kemomimi City

>TYPE: Dark

You can't keep me in your head forever, little boy. Sooner or later, I'll be the one deciding what's "real" or not.

>PERKS: Magic Upgrade, Mistress of Dragons, Blood Princess, Princess of the Undead, Once and Future Queen, Blast from the Past, Warrior Princess

And I've got everything I need to do it. Your mind is mine. Your soul is mine. You. Are. Me.

It's a nice boat.

I mean, you're technically not wrong?

Huh in editing it down to 300 words I fucked a line up,
>However there are evolvions into actual anthropomorphic furries,
should read
However there aren't evolutions into actual anthropomorphic furries,
Look at it this way, those people need the xp the most, and as I said it starts slow, so long as people are proactive about fighting the monsters(which they may have to be) they should level up with the scale of danger. Besides the monsters and everything are likely to cause upheaval everywhere in the world, might as well start where there already is upheaval. Also a lengthier description would have been over 300 words, but yes the general idea was make the worst parts of the world worse.

W-wait a moment... You're a dream princess in another boy's dream?

Waiting for the femdom mindrape dream princess expansion now.
Points devoted to overcoming specific targets' resistances.

>I think people overemphasize some parts of my lewd builds and miss the points of my characters.

That's because your identity is your permanent brand. When they see Angelanon post a build, they already have an very clear idea of what they're going to expect before they even read it.

Well, when I first posted it I didn't expect it to get any builds, but it still got half a dozen serious builds at first and more have been trickling in, so I'd call it a success.

All of them:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bxbrh3Q2CTiyfkN4RzhjYVc3am5MV1FfelgwaG9PWWwwSWkzbUQ3TDNRaXVXRmJKZ0hNWTg

That's sounds like you plan to go all the way with the whole dark thing user. Kinda surprised you didn't take Demonic Contact though.

I'm always trying to improve.

Probably true unfortunately:(

Spooky.

I think the implication is she's talking about the poster.

It's entirely possible the Demon could pull one over on her at some point and either delay her goal or change it.

Which would actually be good for me, seeing as the implication is she's trying to take my place in the real world, then use her powers to take over.

B-but... aren't YOU the dream princess?

I was under the impression that this CYOA gender-swapped you, rather than giving you a demon head-mistress.

>that element placement
brb, have to kill myself

True. But if you play your cards right, you could get her to help you a lot to. High risk, high reward and all that.

You remain you. You're the Dream Princess in the Dream World when you sleep. When you die, you can continue living as the Dream Princess in the Dream World if you want.

>It prompts people to do what they've already done a hundred times
That's what we mainly do in every cyoa. People stick to familiar formulas they're most comfortable from that dude who makes The Wall build for every fantasy based cyoa to that WoW build poster, that one dude who only makes heal/support slut characters and that one or two people who only make rapist builds.

>except maybe some complete oddball in a thread like this
We're all oddballs

>except I guess you measure it against effort invested which does make this one the "best" one in that counterproductive sense.
Everything we do on /cyoag/ is counterproductive and a huge waste of time, but we chose to be here.

>you could get her to help you a lot to
Speaking of which, do you like the /gfd/ CYOAs much, Angel?

Adventures in the Orient is slowly being completed, enjoy this while I finish it up.

>Picturesque
>Cosmic Forge to make my husbando
>Shining Armour (so romantic)

gfd?

It means "gentle femdom", like the alternate timeline cyoa last thread.

does anyone have the missing page for this domain cyoa?

apparently there isa third page this is the 2nd page

Sure, here.