IOTA + Deutsche Telekom + IOT

Hellouw meine Schweine faggot friends from /BIZ. In case you are not aware:

>Telekom HQ in Germany hosted an Hackathon with its main focus on IOTA

brand-design.telekom.com/hackathon/

That's not the only thing...

If you check their job advertisements you will see that there are more than 100 results regarding IOT.

>Pic related

telekom.jobs/karriere (enter IOT)

Have you done your research on IOTA about machine communication? No transaction fees and that kind of stuff?

Now but all of this into perspective and remember: you read and ignored it here first!

Other urls found in this thread:

kenn-dein-limit.de/alkohol/alkoholabhaengigkeit/behandlung-therapie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

their IOT jobs have 100% nothing to do with IOTA ya dumbass

While not directly if you click the link it seems that Telekom recognized Iota as a key foundation of Iot. So I guess he just surmises one has to do with the other

Not an Iota holder, I'm actually rather skeptic now that it's mooned 300% in the last 30 days. Anyone care to convince me otherwise?

There are literal niggers on Veeky Forums who believe that any IOT related news is attributed to IOTA.

OP is a literal faggot
kys OP

fucking pajeet. I am an engineer and heard alot of this internet of things meme in university. it has nothing to do with ur refugee coin.

too stupid to connect the dots of the given sources

the only one who can see the obvious connection

not buying your bags

>Implying I want to sell this gold

lol fucking hurensohn

>internet of things
This is only a sign that Silicon Valley dinosaurs are balls deep in the crypto scene. The crash will be glorious. Avoid IOTA like the plague.

lol i actually changing my connection to telecum now. maybe i can mine coin bags over my connection using Internet.
Thanks man

Oh, ein Kuckuckskind. Deine Mutter steht halt auf Moslems, kann man nix machen, wa.

>insider here

oh, und deine Mama hat einen kleinen Hartz4 gefrusteten Nazi in die Welt gesetzt, ja? :)

ist bestimmt stolz, deine versoffene Mutti :)

Da simma dabei.

Untermensch confirmed

habe ich mit der versoffenen Mutter also voll ins schwarze getroffen :(

sorry mein Junge, das ist alles nicht deine Schuld! das musst du dir nur lange genug einreden!

dann wirds auch irgendwann wahr :)

also fickt deine mutter mit moslems und negern, ja? wow. sage ja, untermensch confirmed.

Eieieiei

Ich weiß nicht was du mit deinen Moslems und Negern hast, wurde deine Mama von solchen vergewaltigt und hat sich dabei AIDS und dich kleinen lightskin nigga zugezogen? :(

Aids kann man mittlerweile gut behandeln btw. wobei sich die Medikamente wahrscheinlich nicht mit dem Alkohol vertragen

RIP OP's Mutti :(

>Ich weiß nicht was du mit deinen Moslems und Negern hast
Ich nicht. Deine Mutter aber. Vergleich Dich mal mit Deinem Vater. Oh.. keiner vorhanden.

Probavly true
Iota being prepped for the moon today. It’s at ATL

Germans are so cringy. I am ashamed of you.

Ach Veeky Forums.txt

jo calm down (beruhigt euch)

Das mit dem Alkohol und deiner Mama scheint echt zu stimmen :) Dann hat die dich bestimmt auch früher missbraucht und so o_O

Das würde dann auch die Taschen voller IOTA erklären rofl

Hallo ihr hurensöhne
Ihr könnt an meinen salzigen, verschwitzten eier knabern.

Viel Spas.

halt die fresse

lass mich jetzt raten: die erwähnung von deinem vater war jetzt nicht so schön für dich, oder? was für ein verhältnis habt ihr? nahm er dich jemals ernst? war er jemals stolz auf dich? musst du dich immer beweisen und wirst trotzdem abgelehnt? ist mama deine einzige bezugsperson in der familie?

ich glaube kuckuckskind wäre sogar noch ein upgrade in deiner jetzigen situation. aber wie man es dreht und wendet: du bist ein untermensch der nicht geliebt und verstanden wird. arm arm.

ernsthaft: denk mal tief über das verhältnis von dir und deinem vater nach. minus der schläge..

>germcuck thread
>terrible 0/10 bantz

shouldnt you fags be out working money? those refugees dont feed themselves...

>Spas
kanake

yes they are. that's why nobody likes germans at all. only the money. or to rape and fuck them. they are currently earning what they historically deserve. to suffer, make room for other inhabitants and to vanish. this is the real flappening!

*making money

they are fed by liberal left german blonde hippie cunts and faggots

like this unteranon

kenn-dein-limit.de/alkohol/alkoholabhaengigkeit/behandlung-therapie/

bitte an deine Mama weiterleiten:) man muss sich dafür nicht schämen.. sag ihr das :)

dein papa und du

it's going to pump again, watch it!

>refugee coin

Halt die Schnauze du Hahnrei Experiment verfickte Scheiße, hör auf für Flüchtlingscoin Werbung zu machen du dumme Ackerfresse.

Österreich hier. Ihr Deutschen seit echt einfach nur erbärmlich in den letzten jahren.

Holy fuck, please fuck off with this IOTA and its teenager devs and their fucking IDIOTIC game plan.

I mean seriously what the fuck is going on here?

The one place you will see machine to machine transactions is on The Jetsons.

It is a great investment maybe, MAYBE for your kids or their kids.

If you are looking for a solid investment go with Ripple aka XRP

Schnauze Schluchtenscheißer.

Hey OP. Stop wasting your Hartz-IV money on shitcoins.

Spend it on education instead. Looks like you really need it.