WE ARE CRASHING BOYS

SELL LTC BTC AND ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdrSP0V-KLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh nice, prepare for an Altcoin Renaissance.

Everything is going down

This happens every fucking morning you newfag. The prices increase when the Asians wake up.

i feel like this sort of fud-ing is what's gonna scare the normies and actually cause a major correction across the board

strapped in

what the fuck are you talking about. ripple is going bananas

FTC going up...

should have loaded on XBY early this morning. had a fucking feeling it would boom.

buy wall rn so we ain't going nowhere

when are asians waking up? like 6 hours down?

stay calm friendo
youtube.com/watch?v=WdrSP0V-KLg

Okay seriously this fucking newfag bullshit has to stop. I'm sick and fucking tired of people FUDing over 3% drops. We need to make a new board or migrate to 8ch because I can't take this anymore.

Don't panic, just smart money moving to Ripple

come back in two 2 hours.

I thought it was mostly ironic / to scare normies away?

sorry kids, the BUBBLE is BURSTING. I told you guys this was a BUBBLE, glad I didn't buy in last month. Hope you learn your lesson. Tulups

Hey since you're too retarded OP, buy btc when this bottoms, it will be first to mon

Mommy...... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THIS WASNT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!! I WANTED TO MAKE MONEY ON LTC NOT LOSE IT!!!!!

got out just in time. (300)

good luck lads

I'm hodling my LTC

Just consolidation and accumulation you Stipid FUCK!

me too but fugggggg

>be me
>buy 1 Shitecoin over a week ago
>get excited when it hits $400+
>want to sell
>literallycant.jpg
>watch as it drops $100+ in agony
>mfw i still don't have my fake money

It's fucking over... I put my lifesavings on Litecoin and bought at 340. Why did I trust you guys? Now all my relatives will be ashamed of me when I discover what I did.

just because its dipping doesnt mean its never going to go back up holy fuck i hate normies so goddamn much

You have dishonoured the family

shut up this shit will be new ath at the end of new year just like eth.

youd be wise to buy now while its on discount

This, it's pretty funny actually. I bet most of them are buying the dips while pink wojak posting on Veeky Forums.

the market is too high already... I got too greedy. I'm not tech-savy... I just wanted to help my family (I'm father of two kids). This bubble will explode soon. I was never lucky with investments.

>you bought high

Time to cash out for a gun and KMS.

Lol, fucking looser. Get out and sell everything then

Trips of truth

FUCKING SELL RIGHT NOW THEN. THINK ABOUT YOUR KIDS, DAD

also nice trips.

go tell mummy

This will be your fate...

go to desert and cook meth

Stop whinning and buy ETH while is it $660 faggots

I am destroyed... took mortgage on house last month, have been waiting for a big dip to buy in. gave up waiting and fomo bought LTC at $380 and BTC at $19k.

wife is going to leave me and take the kids. looking up how to tie a noose

Jesus christ. Please tell me you are larping.

Sell your kid's organs for 1.5 BTC and continue

MY MONEY STILL DIDNT GET ON COINBASE HOLY FUCK PLEASE DONT GO UP WITHOUT ME YOU BETRAYING FAGGOTS

can i have your stuff then?

so much larping in this thread

i really really REALLY fucking hope they aren't lmao. also theres a retard in this thread bashing the wojakposting, fucking newfag seriously it's like half the fun

>eth balance goes to 35k
>Noticed BTC was going inverse to eth again
>Put 20 eth into btc
>Balance hasn't fallen
Feels right.

i do still wanna see a crash to see the lambofags get btfo. I only have $300 in and i'm still up from my initial investment so its all kinda pointless for me

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING I CHOSE TO HODL ETH WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE TO SELL AT 755 YESTERDAY

GODDDDDD DDAMMMNNNIITTTTTTT IT BETTER GO BACK UP

50% MANA
25% ETH
25% LTC

ALLL FUCKING TANKING
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>he bought below 38.2% fib thinking it was a dip
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it dropped even further yesterday, then rose back up to 750. If you're that worried just wait for that again and sell. Its already on the way back up. Calm the fuck down

End of Q1 2018
BTC $30,000+
ETH $2000+
LTC $1000+
Easy money by hodling for 3 months.

>sold mana at 7c
>bought iota at 4.30
>bought ltc at 360
>ETH didn't arrive quick enough to dump at 750
>been losing money ever since I started
Just fucking kill me

Anyone else doing dis?

why are you buying high?

FUCK I CAN'T MOVE MY BTC FAST ENOUGH, THIS SHIT IS NOT GETTING ANY CONFIRMATIONS....... WHEN THIS WILL GET FIXED??????

It was a good run boys buy you had to know the people in charge aren't going to let some NEET autists make it without wage slaving

hell of a run

WHY the fuck would you sell mana its gonna rocket tomorrow during the auction??

$XRP bro's want to give you our condolences.

theres literally nothing im more sure about than mana rocketing tomorrow. it's as certain as the fucking sun rising in the east.

nigger i was in XRP at 21 cents and it just stayed there for fucking ever so i jumped ship. im trying to day trade not invest.

/diy/ nigga

How's that working out?

You should be doign both, some long term storage and if one hits all the dumb mistakes you made while trading are all paid for.

Meh. Wait a month.

Realistically you could just buy the big three and forget about it. Come back in a year and you will have profited big time.
If you want to get into some other coins that will be mooning in the meantime in order to increase profits have at it.
Are you playing the long game user or are you a small dicked big brained nigga?

>How's that working out?
Not all that well now that ETH is tanking

>You should be doign both, some long term storage and if one hits all the dumb mistakes you made while trading are all paid for.

I only had $1000 to invest. Cant really do both. Im trying to free myself from a shitty life of roach infested rental homes, wife with a baby on the way, two cars with no heat in the middle of december, a savings account that gets less and less every month.......... etc.

I am one small disaster away from being homeless with a baby due in june.

I need crypto. It's my only hope. Truly.

Whining after getiing in at ATH... "IM NEVER LUCKY WITH TEH INVESTMENT GUIS!".

Read a fucking book niggers.

I wish the best on you user.

(((Warren Buffet))) once said: "The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient."

That vehicle is a lot faster in crypto.

same, hope it at least stays over 200 until Saturday, then at least I won't lose anything

TETHER PRINTED ALMOST 200M IN THE LAST 24 HS, WE ARE GOOD!

BUY BUY BUY

Not OP, but big dick small brains here. Playing the long game.

Medium dick medium brain NON nigga here and I agree that keeping 70-80% in the big three is a good choice if you wanna gamble on smaller coins.

sell a car tard you don't need two

>Sell car
two different jobs, at two different time.
car isnt worth shit. so then ill have a tiny bit of money but completely turn daily routine on head by one of us needing to take the other to work

nah