How new r u

Over 380 trillion marketcap kek

>buy bitcoin
>transfer bitcoin to exchange
>read whitepapers and draw meme lines
>shitpost on Veeky Forums
>check charts daily
>buy ripple
>ripple loses 82% of its bitcoin value in the next 7 months but goes up 66% in FIAT value
>hey guise looks how much money I made, 66% gains!! I guess hodling really pays off huh

Meanwhile Chad and his frat bros bought le meme bitcoin on coinbase, went on with their lives and are now up 1000% in FIAT

>he doesn't hold at least 60% BTC that he bought sub 2k and just flip shitcoins to increase his satoshis

38 billion times 10 is 380 billion NEET

please read what I replied to

I can't read dough

They still have to release 12b coins.
Only 50b is in escrow and total supply is 100b.

yo mama delivered pretty good last time i was with her. awesome

60% of Ripple is traded in fiat you fucking brainlet.

Stop this "heh, hindsight unrealized gains are actually losses!!!! even if you made money, it's still a loss!! heh!" shit meme

So there we go, 100b coins would be a 1 trillion marketcap, hardly "38 gorillion marketcap!"

This. Dollar "value" is almost irrelevant for shitcoins.

>holding a coin that goes up 60% is better than holding one that goes 10x
can you into reading comprehension? he was saying the opposite

Can you please explain how if some in thing goes up 60% in fiat it’s not a gain? Also, if it 10x doesn’t it also 10x in fiat if Bitcoin/Eth is stable enough for the mooning?

>holding a coin that goes up 60% is better than holding one that goes 10x

There are dozens of pajeet coins that pump way above BTC gains so I guess since you made less than people who have been in on those pumps you are actually making a loss huh?? :^))))

Ignore shitoshi hoarders. Their logic is "If you made a gain, that is still somehow a loss because this other coin did better".

>missing the point this hard
You don't see Pajeet coins being the base for 90% of crypto trading pairs now do you? Bitcoin is a gateway into crypto, so if you're gonna gamble shitcoins and bleed out your satoshis you might as well just stay at step 1 and not go down the rabbithole

>Bitcoin is the gateway into crypto
>Can buy all the same shit with ETH

Even if your statement were true, so what if it is? It adds nothing to whatever point you're trying to make. "Muh gateway crypto" is not an argument. I could say "fiat is a gateway into crypto". Fiat goes in, more fiat comes out - that's a gain, no matter how much hindsight you want to throw at it.

Th magic brap

Please tell me how much you invested and when, and also how much you have right now in FIAT. I want a good laugh. Come on

>Ripple
>Coinbase/GDAX

Good joke. They don't run completely centralized coins

USDT != Fiat

How about you defend your argument instead, brainlet?

I could just imagine someone putting 10k into crypto and getting 20k out from alts, and then you leaping out of the bushes all sweaty and smelling like shit and shouting "ACTUALLY, YOU LOST AGAINST BTC SO YOU ACTUALLY MADE A LOSS SORRY!!!" as you wave the $100 note you made in front of them from simple volatility swings. Oh wait, you wouldn't have cash because buttcoin is the future of currency with its 50 hour transaction times.

fast recovery, already at 4645 boyos

>2/10 attempt at dodging the question and trying to deflect it back to me with tumblr tier accusations
seriously "sweating and smelling like shit", how fucking mad are you lmao
No for real though post your """gains""" I haven't had a good chuckle in a while

>2/10 attempt at dodging
>Literally hasn't defended a single point yet and keeps spouting "show me ur gainz" and "muh gateway crypto"
>Is refuting more money coming out than going in is not a gain

Still waiting for more than "my dad can beat up ur dad" tier arguments mate

Instead of jacking yourself off to another man’s wallet could you instead explain why you are correct and he is not?

He can't explain it. Shitoshi hoarders are always defensive and an gry because they can't justify it.

>Still waiting for more than "my dad can beat up ur dad" tier arguments mate
>I could just imagine you leaping out of the bushes all sweaty and smelling like shit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHA
Like I said, if taking further steps after buying bitcoin is only going to ensure you getting inferior gains, then why not just stop at step 1?
>can't justify it
>can't justify increasing/holding bitcoin stack instead of decreasing it
You know you could just prove me wrong and post your gains

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHA
Still waiting

>Like I said, if taking further steps after buying bitcoin is only going to ensure you getting inferior gains, then why not just stop at step 1?
>"I have a crystal ball that can tell the future! Bitcoin $1 trillion dollars each by 2018!!!!!"

>You know you could just prove me wrong and post your gains
You could prove me wrong right now by making a single argument in favor of what you're saying.

Damn I only have 790 cripples, will I make It?

It will be some nice rainy day money if you got it before this huge rise. Well done grabbing some m8

Okay, I see what you are saying. Isn’t that implying bitcoin is still going up? So if you invested 16k into one bitcoin and 16k into REQ wouldn’t the gains be greater in REQ about a week ago?

>TFW 210 Cripples

Yeah bro, its going to go to $10 for sure if it gets added to coinbase. If this truly does replace bitcoin since its fast and has the lowest fees, then expect a real flippening to happen and for ripple to break $100. Around 1000 cripple is a good investment where you won't lose much if XRP ends up amounting to nothing, but if it goes up you will gain a lot.

Thanks kind sir, I invested when It was 0,23, pretty Happy right now

>Isn’t that implying bitcoin is still going up?
Yes, people like him think Bitcoin is a money train that is going forever, thus hoarding satoshis and then calling any other gain "a loss".

It actually used to be a good idea, but with the uncertain future of the king of shitcoins right now, it's basically gambling to "all in" your alts into sat gains, and then deluding yourself that your an investment genius because bitcoin has the biggest number next to it on the exchanges.

>have 2000 xrp
>was about to buy 2000 more last night
>bought ark instead

I-I'm still gonna make it, right guys?

At what price did you bought?
I Hope we will make It togheter user, no homo

>You could prove me wrong right now by making a single argument in favor of what you're saying
user, I have multiple times, you're just too much of a brainlet to understand that not losing bitcoins is better than losing bitcoins. When bitcoin stops being the main crypto that every other coin is measured by then I'll jump ship, but right now every normie is buying bitcoin before they buy anything else, so trading shitcoins for the purpose of increasing your bitcoin stack is better than trading them for the purpose of having less and less btc and getting marginal FIAT gains, just because of how much btc is gaining.
Why aren't you posting your gains user? You could btfo me by showing me that your strategy of measuring in FIAT has proven itself to be superior to measuring in bitcoin.
Yes investing in REQ a week ago would have been better than investing in BTC. But your REQ stack would also be worth over 1 BTC, and this user is advocating for not giving a shite about the BTC value at all, when in fact right now it's a great way to determine the success of a coin. He will tell you that BTC won't be gaining forever, but that's not the point. Right now bitcoin is the n1 coin and the only way for normies to get into crypto, and no amount of pink wojaking and crying will change that.

Also, do you think this will pump XLM?

It was under a 25 cents, pretty happy with it but kinda salty that I've got 20 stuck in a crappy gatehub wallet. So more like 190 Cripples.

Fuck yeah

Can anyone explain me why ripple is mooning?

i ltierally bought the fucking peak of this dip
fucking FUCK

RIPPLE JUST DIPPED, BUY BUY BUY!!

some banks and big corporations around the world are planning to adopt xrp

Enough to be Happy about it, user!

they won't be using the ripple coin, only the protocol

adopt ripple not xrp

Cool thanks for the explanation.

ive always heard people just say they would use their own blockchains instead of being reliant on a volatile public one

Ripple will be $1.00 by the end of the day. Screencap this. Ripple is being talked about on CNBC, this is huge for such a cheap coin

Will Ripple really go to $10 though?
Don't get me wrong, I own some heavy Ripple bags and it's already giving me a nice x3 investment but are people really willing to buy 1 ripple for $10 with that supply?

Why do you do this pajeets?

Do u guys think this can pump XLM?

not a pajeet. I literally just sold all my litecoin for ripple

Sorry but I'm actually snownigger

mfw cRipple goes to $1

Thats 1 trillion dollars because there are 100 billion of these shit tokens.

Don't delude yourself and get out now

>mfw devs release a few billion coins to stabilize the price and it plummets back to 25cents. this could be the biggest bagholder event as of yet.

no but 1.5 - 2.5 USD is realistic

Are you this stupid? Do you cry about every shitcoin pump you missed too? Because that's how the case is here

Numbers don't matter. They used to say the same shit about bitcoin too

Again, do you think this could pump XLM?

XLM should be pumping. it's literally XRP but good.

And sell it.

It is super overbought right now. Coming back down to ~50 cents when the next random coin moons and people sell their ripple to join in.

you're welcome

>headed to $10

I would splooge so hard the roof of my apartment would blow off and my baby making milk would cover the whole city.

thanks shorted 100k

>retards falling for the photoshopped coinbase picture
can't wait for the incoming sea of pink wojacks

>my baby making milk would cover the whole city
going to 10 cents because you typed that

Sell and buy Lumens NOW