REQ to the moon! Community Growth bigger than OMG

Image relevant. This shits going parabolic, it's going to be omg 2.0 but better...

TO THE MOON!

REQ>OMG

20k checking in. We in for a fun year anons.

57.5k here,!

Only 842
t. poorfag

Ill be lucky to get 1k. Feels bad man.

20k here, bought it at 0.05$ =>

wow! g fecking g!

OMG still hasnt written a line of code. Req has their testnet coded to be released within a week. Omisegoys on suicide watch.

>tfw only have 6000 REQ

Any price predictions?

NOW IS THE TIME TO GET IN.

THE BIG 3 TANKING, BRINGING ALTS DOWN. REQ steadfast despite all alts tanking.

NO SHILLING, this will be the last entry at .24 you'll EVER get.

Proud of my REQ anons. I hope this thing goes 10x over the next year. Honestly tho, best case scenario, I could see it go 20x at this point. A 5 billion market cap actually seems reasonable at this point...

I literally don't understand why everyone isn't riding this train to the moon. I've never seen a more obvious 100x in my fucking life.

This is an easy opportunity for everyone to make some great gains. I got in at 11 cents and I'm never folding. This coin has potiential to even be added on coinbase someday. What are you anons doing this thing can easily get to $2.00

XRP money is going to flow back into REQ now that it has stopped mooning. REQ moon only stalled because of the Bcash bull run and then people moved onto XRP. Now it is REQs time again.

Should I jump on the REQ train? I have some litecoin I can convert over.

I just don't know if I should wait.

The team pretty much just implied on the subreddit that the testnet won't be live for a few days, probably Monday. I can see some dippage until then.

im on the same boat but with eth

Its going to be 50$ in few years. Hold on so fucking tight on your bags. Dont sell them. Even if you are tempted.

Litecoin is going to bleed out for a while, jump ship.
Mhh a bit more difficult choice, eth may have some more in store, i would go 50/50 in your case.

I think I will sell some ARK and a little ETH then. When do you think REQ will moon? Project seems really ambitious so I think it's good long term hold.

I would be a millionaire... dammit user why did you put that thought in my head.... and I thought a 5 dollar REQ was ambitious...

How do you keep the nerve to hodl?

I've been holding both REQ and LINK since ICO. Fuck Veeky Forums, I'm getting rich.

Sounds good, man.

req is a scam

fuck it. i just hope yall dont get me LINKED by this. this is my first true gamble since getting into crypto

Elaborate plz

Ask anyone what REQ actually does compared to the OMG DEX.

>The fans can't explain the song so it has no meaning
>(You)

Why the fuck is REQ being Shilled so hard. It makes me really fucking suspicious of buying in and I was going to drop 2k fist into this when it was 17 cents a few days ago.

Give me three solid reasons I should hold these bags.

They have great marketing.
I've made lot's of money so far and the ceiling is far off.
The tech for payment requests is solid.
With Patreshit and Jewtube being such money grabbing fucks I could see a REQ taking some of their market share for content creator subscriptions.

I have 4k req that I got at £0.03,

I believe and I want more, it's at £0.20 now.

I'm expecting/hoping for a dip so I can. Buy in again cheaper. Is this the new low?

Do you thoj

I really hope this image was posted ironically.

If you are going to be a bitch about it, then say out faggot.

There will probably be a little dip IMO, but not much.

Is it too late to get in on REQ?

Would you like to 4x your investment? Then no.

or what my dude, what are you gonna do

ill fucking clip you

I only have $500 as a starting investment. I was hoping for a 10x moon mission. Possible?

ya but not b4 2018, I'd guess 0.75 at new yerr

I guess. It'd need to hit a market cap of like 1.5 billion but that's not too unlikely.

> tfw was planning to hold LINK
> tfw bought 4k REQ ironically cos it was super cheap and has smt to do with LINK
Haha, noice!
But honestly, all you guyz making predictions make me worry that this bubble gonna pop soon